T.H.R.E.E

Idol and Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyo! Back again! Hope you enjoy.       

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jungkook! Hey Jungkook!? Your spacing out again you damn brat.." Yoongi rolled his eyes and shook his head when  jungkook snaps back into reality. The elder loved Jungkook (as a friend) no doubt about it, but the younger could be so annoying and stupid at times, just like right now, Yoongi has been trying to bring him back from LaLa land for 10 minutes now..

"Oh, uh...sorry,Hyung. You were saying?" Jungkook shifted a little on the couch he was sitting in a little before looking back at Yoongi, his roommate and best friend. 

"Iv been composing more songs and I would've liked you to listen to them but obviously by the way you keep spacing out every 5 seconds- YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!" 

Jungkook flinched and, once again, returned to reality. Yoongi pinched the bridge if his nose and sighed. He stood up and stood infront of Jungkook. Looking away he let his hand out for Jungkook to grab hold of, and pulled the younger up from that oh so comfy couch and started heading to the door with Jungkook still in his hold.

---------

Next thing Jungkook new he was sitting at a table in the school cafeteria with food infront of him and Yoongi, with his own food, on the opposite. 

"Um..Hyung..?"

"eat, your spacing out too much and it's really...really annoying me, if you eat you'll be better." Suga tried to sound as cold as he usually was but he's always had a soft spot for his little maknae so his voice still radiated warmth with every word. 

"I don't have any money, Hyung. I can't pay for this..." Jungkook quietly mumbled, his eyes directed to his feet to avoid eye contact with his (scary) Hyung. 

With a sigh Yoongi stared at Jungkook and smiled, how cute can he get? He can't even afford his own food, how pathetically adorable. 

"Then I'll buy for you, I'll even buy you some Lamb skewers..my treat." 

Jungkooks head instantly shot up at the mention of Lamb skewers and swears to god he could kiss his Hyung right now, which of course he wouldn't, Yoongi has a boyfriend

"Thank you Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook smiled showing his perfect little creases and his pearly white bunny teeth making Yoongi chuckle. 

"Umm..Hyung?"

"Yeah, Brat?"

"Has Jimin told you where Taehyung would be next yet?"

"No,he's staying at that hotel with his band mates for a couple more days so nothing is planned yet." 

"Oh, ok."

You see, Min Yoongi is dating the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter