Final

Roommate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 A/N: An early warning that this isn't the format I've been writing with, but I'm trying something new. Please don't expect too much.

"No! Like he did ask me that!" 

Taeyeon huffed silently and turned her body around. 

Just like any other night, she couldn't sleep peacefully whenever her roommate was around. 

"Oh, my God! He's asking me again! What should I reply?!" The other occupant of the room squealed loudly.

It was already 10 pm, and she had a morning class the next day, but her roommate was still an annoying , not letting her have her beauty sleep.

When she heard her roommate squeal loudly again, she purposely covered her ears using her pillow while hoping the other girl noticed the action, but it looked like her roommate was too blind to see. Thinking it was not going to work, as soon as she heard her roommate bade her farewell to the friend on the phone, she threw a look at the happy girl and frowned.

It's been a month since the semester started and also a month she's been in the same room as the loud girl. She also couldn't believe that because she'd been keeping quiet about her noisy roommate. 

She jerked a bit when she heard her roommate jump and scream on the bed. 

"Oh, God, Taeyeon? Are you awake? I'm so sorry." 

She heard her saying, but she just pretended to be asleep. It was way better than answering her roommate's question. 

"He asked for a date today! Yes, at the cafe near our campus... What should I wear, then?"

Once again, she was wide awake, early in the morning.

It was thankful enough that her lecturer suddenly announced that the morning class would be canceled, so she planned to sleep the whole day, but yeah, her roommate ruined her plan.

She couldn't hold in anymore, so without any second thought, she blurted out, "Why are you so loud?"

And yeah, let's just say she didn't meet her roommate for two weeks after that.

"Hey Taeng, isn't that your roommate?" Her friend, Yuri, asked while pointing at the said person who was currently laughing with her friends.

Taeyeon shrugged, "She's annoying and loud." 

Yuri frowned at her friend's answer. As far as she had known Taeyeon, Taeyeon wasn't the type to judge people let alone bad-mouthing people.

"Hey, it's not good to say that." Yuri nudged her friend.

Taeyeon sighed and rested her arms on the cafeteria table, "We haven't talked for weeks..." she mumbled, but it was loud enough for Yuri to hear.

"What?!" 

She flinched at Yuri's voice, "Hey, don't scream." 

"What happened?" Yuri softly asked as she saw the seriousness in Taeyeon's expression.

"I... kinda called her loud," she hid her face in her palms.

Yuri shoved her hands away, "You're mean."

"No, I wasn't! It's annoying.. to hear her squealing just because of her crush," she whispered in the last sentence. It wasn't on purpose, but she realized it sooner when she saw the look on Yuri's face.

"Are you perhaps... jealous?" 

Please log in to read the full chapter