fin.

False Image

It was another day of loneliness and darkness for Lu Han. There he sat in a corner, memories slowly fading. Tears falling down his natural pink cheeks.

Earlier that day, Sehun arrived home drunk and messed up. Lu Han was just about to welcome him, when he was roughly pushed to the side, almost falling. "Get out of the way! You're not Lu Han! You never are and never will be!" He just stood there shock from the outburst. He didn't even realize he was already crying.

When he recovered from shock, Sehun was not the one infront of him, but his friend Baekhyun. "Lu Han are you okay?" the boy asked. Lu Han gave a small nod and walked to his room, before he can even take a step Baekhyun said, "You know, even if you aren't the real Lu Han, I still love you." Lu Han gave him a small smile and stepped inside the room.

As he sat down on his bed, his head started to ache. Memories started flashing through his mind. "Memories huh..." he mumbled. He laid down to decrease the aching, but it only increased when he saw the smiling face of Sehun. Tears started flowing down his cheeks as more memories of him and Sehun showed. Then a single memory made him stop...

~Flashback~

Chanyeol, Baekhyun's boyfriend dragged them out of the house for a walk in the park. saying that they needed to get some sun in their skin. They agreed, they have nothing better to do anyways.

The boys walked around with Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands and Lu Han wrapped around Sehun's arm. They sat down, feeling a little tired from walking all day. Lu Han laid his head on Sehun's shoulder, then started humming. It was Sehun's favorite song, the humming soon became singing. Lu Han voice flowed through the air like a lullaby.

After the song Lu Han looked at Sehun and smiled, and relaxed at Sehun's shoulder. He was about to close his eyes when he saw a little kid chasing after his balloon. Being the kind boy he was, he stood up and decided to help the child. "I'll be back in just a minute..." he smiled at Sehun and ran off.

Lu Han patted the little boys head and ran after the balloon what he didn't notice was he was already crossing the street and a track that was about to hit him. The last thing he heard was a loud honk and a voice that he loved screaming, "Lu Han!!!"

The next moment he finds hiself looking at his own bloodied body with Sehun crying above him. He continues to watch his body that was brought to the hospital. He listens to the doctor announcing his death. And he cries as he watch SeHun cry his heart out. Then he fades.

~End of Flashback~

LuHan stood up walked to the balcony trying not to remember his death when he remembers another memory...the memory that tells how he is alive today.

~Flashback~

After a long time of being in the dark, he finaly wakes up. He opens his eyes and looks around. He was inside a room that looked like a lab, with plenty of machines. He looks to his left and there he founds a man with black ravern hair that is combed back. The man looks at him expectantly, and then he hears a name in his head...'Sehun'

He looks at the mans eyes and cautiously says, "Se...Hun?" The man looked like he was about to burst in joy and suddenly hugged him. When he felt the warmth of the man, his memories started flowing back, except for one...

~End of Flashback~

Lu Han stood at the balcony tears still flowing from his eyes. He wished to remember but at the same time he wished he didn't. But he could do nothing but remember.

~Flashback~

A few years later, Sehun found a weeping Lu Han at the corner of their room.

"Luhan! What happened? Why are you crying?" Luhan didn't answer him but instead, buried his face on his knees and continued to cry. "Luhan please tell me what happened?" Sehun sighed when the boy didn't answer. He was about to leave the room when Lu Han spoke, "Why...why?"

Sehun looked at the shaking figure waiting for him to continue, " Why didn't you tell me? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I DIED YEARS AGO?!" The boy shouted, looking up at Sehun.

Sehun looked shock at the outburst, but quickly regained his composture, "Lulu, where did you get that? Did Baek-" "Baekhyun didn't say anything to me...I remembered..." the boy mumbled out the last part. But unfortunately, Sehun heard it.

"Luhan you must be dreaming. You didn't die...If you died then you wouldn't be here...It must be a dream baby..." Sehun looked like he was about to go crazy. "No Sehun, I felt it...it wasn't a dream but a memory..."  by this time Lu Han was already standing up and was facing Sehun.

Sehun's face was blank, he had an unreadable expression, he lowered his head bangs covering his face, then he spoke, "You're right it was all a mermory..."

"Then how-"

"I created you, you're nothing but a robot replica of Lu Han...I place all of his memories into you, but one...the memory of you dying...I expected you wouldn't remember...but I guess I was wrong..."

~End of Flashback~

The words still lingered through his head. After that confrontation, everything went wild. Sehun have accepted the fact the he was not the real Lu Han, but was still mourning for his beloved. Leaving Lu Han all alone. He sat in the corner of his room, tears flowing down his cheeks. As he remembered, his memories are also being removed. He have already accepted that he was a robot, replacing Sehun's beloved. But what he doesn't understand is, why he has feelings...

Then Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and his other friends faces flashed through his eyes, then he realize it was their love that gave him feelings. A few hours later, he was still sitting in the corner but with no memories to think of. But still he couldn't stop crying.

Then he heard voices, unfamilliar voices shouting at each other, "HOW COULD YOU SEHUN! HOW CAN YOU ERASE HIS MEMORIES JUST LIKE THAT! YOU CREATED HIM SO THAT WE COULD HAVE OUR LUHAN BACK! WHY SEHUN WHY?!"

"IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON BAEKHYUN! STOP BEING WHINY! Can't you realize...it's been years already when the real Luhan died...it's time to move on Baek...we're not only hurting ourselves, we're hurting the fake Lu Han aswell..."

The shouting stopped...only cries rang around the house. Lu Han stopped crying and smiled, he doesn't know why but he felt contented. With that everything went black.

Plenty of Years later, at SM Entertainment.

SM entertainment was the largest and most popular Singing Voice Synthesizer maker. They have created hundreds of them, and every single one is a big hit. They have created it like a robot that looked exactly like a real person, instead of the old verion which was a hologram. Each looks different and and have their own attitude.

On that fine day, was the final stage of creation for the Singing Voice Synthesizer group EXO. They made sure that everything was perfect. Every person waited for the creation of this group. A few hours of programming and they were finally done. They created 12 robots, divided into 2 sub-groups. Each having a pair of their own.

When the boy with blond hair, and doe like eyes woke up he, a man came up to him. He was asked if he knew his name and he nodded, and mumbled, "Lu Han..." the man smiled and nodded his head, "We have someone to introduce to you."

The man motioned to another boy to come close to him, and when he did Lu Han's eyes widened. "This is-" before the man couold even finish Luhan have already said the boys name, "Sehun..."

Sehun smiled, and nodded. Lu Han ran up to Sehun and hugged him tight. The man smiled, and spoke, "You two will be part of the group exo, and you will also be partners." The nodded and smiled at each other. They were introduced to their other group members and they were in perfect syn, just like the how it was planned.

The group performed perfectly, but with Sehun and Luhan it was another different level of perfection when they performed together.

But as years pass, people found new Synthesizers to love. They were being replaced.

The man looked at them sadly and said, "It's time for you boys to rest..." the 12 boys nodded with tears in their eyes, and held their partners hand. With one last smile with their creator they closed their eyes, then everything was gone.

I realized...

We were born to realize...

The day I was born...

We were mere mocking human being...

I was a mere mocking human being...

Realizing that, we still continued singing...

Realizing that...

We continued to love our partners...

I still continued to love you...

We were robots...

Even if I'm just a toy replacing your beloved...

We were ment to be replaced...

I still continued to love you, even with leaking tears...

We know that for a fact so...

Soon my memories, or in this case his memories will fade...

We wished...

Then everything will come to an end...

We wished to be reborn so we could be together again...