chapter 17

Halloween ever after

I fell asleep a little while after we made it past the hunger demons. 

Curled up against Yifans chest, I just kind of.. drifted off. I mean can you blame me. He was just so warm, and solid and like...muscly. It didn't hurt either that I was exhausted from all that crying we did as we drove slowly past the hunger demons.

Next thing I knew Yifan was shaking me awake,gently " Hey, Zo.. wake up," he said softly.

But the way his  voice was just so deliciously yummy, and deep and rumbly had me sighing and curling deeper into him.

He chuckled and shook me gently, " come on Zo. We're here,"

I responded by scowling in my sleep and curling into him even more. Where I was going was a mystery to us all,I mean if burrowed any deeper I'd be resting my head in the spaces between his ribs,

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked up at him.

" Hey," he said smiling down at me, " we're here."

I woke up fully and sat up, looking around. " Where are we?" I asked.

Where we were was behind the capital walls, in the basement garage of a government building where our resident adults would go to report to some government bigwigs and military bigwigs about their findings and mission.

But first Sam and Tao were there to meet us.

" They want  to debrief you," Sam growled, " all of you,"

Commander Bambam sighed,"Yeah,I just expected as much"he said. " Come on, let's go get this over with. But first,.." he gave Sam a pointed look, " Sam?"

" Sir?" Sam replied, " I've got the biggest of boo-boo's, I'll require you to kiss it better before I go face those idiots,"

Sam rolled her eyes, " sir. Respectfully, I am not kissing you"

" Ow, ow, ow," Commander Bambam groaned, exaggarated, holding onto his ribs.

" Does it hurt a lot?" gullible Jongin asked with his eyes growing wide and a worried look on his face. Commander Bambam nodded.

" A lot," he groaned, " ow, ow, ow,"

" Hey miss? Maybe you should kiss it better for him?" Jongin said softly, " he's really nice and he was fighting the scary monsters and he didn't let them hurt us."

" Yeah Ms.Sam," Baekhyun said, " I agree with Jongin, maybe you should kiss his boo-boo better. It looks like it really hurts."

Sam rolled her eyes again but she did walk up to Commander Bambam. She leand in and kissed him.Just a peck.

" There," she said, " your boo-boo's all better."

Bambam smiled at her, " yes it is. Thank you very much."

As Sam led us to where we were to be debriefed,I overheard Junma lean in and whisper to Papa Xing, " I hope you know that my boo-boo's are gonna need a hell of a lot more than a little peck"

I also overheard PapaXing whisper to her " I know sweetheart, now behave, there are children here."

At least now I knew where big brother fanfan learnt to flirt. His parents were natural flirts.

The debrief was long, and annoying, but eventually we were done, and allowed to go home.

Somehow or the other,I found myself sharing a room with bigbrother fanfan and Sehun. I'm still not quite sure exactly how this happened. All I know is that one moment I was curling up onto a bed, freshly showered and dressed in an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts, Sehun next to me, and when I woke up big brother fanfan was on the other side of Sehun. We'd sandwiched him. Five days later and Sehun, big brother fanfan and I were still sharing a room.

Now, you'd think that since we were sharing with an innocent child, that big brother fanfan would maybe let up on the flirting and hanky panky.But no.He had absolutely no shame. And if he wanted to flirt, well then, he flirted.

So much so that he'd taken to sleeping curled round me, while I curled round Sehun. And then when he was sure that Sehun was asleep, well, in the last couple of nights Big brother fanfan had taken to kissing on the back of my neck, nuzzling, giving me hickeys, and grinding his rather huge into my backside. Last night he'd decided to take things up a notch by also teasing at my s as he did all this. Lazily rubbing at them with his nice long fingers, just, you know, slowly driving me crazy.Whispering at me to" hush,we'll wake Hunnie up,"

Like, the nerve of him.

I didn't know how much more of this I could take, and honestly I would have just switched rooms except Junma and Papa Xing shared one, and uh... I didn't think I could exactly sleep with them. Jongin, his mama Lilee, little Athena shared with Minseok and Jinyoung , that room was pretty packed as it was. The last room was occupied by Kyungsoo, Mark, Dean and Jackson, and I had it on good authority,that they had far less shame than Yifan. So much so that Dean was begging me if she could room with me.

Kyungsoo and Mark nixed that plan in a second, swooping down on Dean, Mark curling his arms round her waist,while Kyungsoo came to stand in front of her, " nope, you'll be rooming with us. Yifan needs his privacy,"

I could only snort at that.

Now, remember how I said that big brother Fanfan must have learnt to flirt from his parents, yeah well, he apparently also inherited his shamelessness from his parents.

Because we were sitting in the living room, all of us, dinner done, and just well enjoying the normalcy when PapaXing said, " Hunnie, you wanna sleep with us tonight?"

Sehun looked up from the book that Jongin and he were reading, and blinked, " really papa?" he asked.

" Um hm," Papa Xing said, "so what do you say. You can sleep with your mum and I, and we can give Fanfan some privacy," Papa Xing winked at me. 

" What's privacy papa?" Sehun wanted to know.

" You know how you don't like to poop with strangers watching?" Junma asked and Sehun nodded, " that's privacy."

" So what does Fanfan need privacy for,?" Sehun wanted to know.

" Oh... you know, he's a healthy young man and he should get some exercise,"

" Mama?" Sehun said narrowing his eyes at his mother.

" Yes baby?"

"Is this like the exercise that you and papa sometimes do?" Sehun wanted to know.

Junma and Papa Xing both chuckled at that, and I tried to bury myself in the cushions in mortification.

" No Hunnie," Papa Xing said, " it's not exactly like the same kind of exercise. Come on kid, let's go brush our teeth and get ready for bed yeah?"

He didn't give Sehun a choice, he simply scooped him up in his arms and 'flew' him to the bathroom.

" You ready for bed?" big brother fanfan asked me after maybe a minute or so had passed, and then before I could form a response, because you know I was still having trouble even making words, heck I was still trying to remember how to breathe,he leaned down and whispered, " because I'm very ready for bed. "

He was so shameless!!!

So shameless in fact that when I didn't give him an answer he stood up, pulled me into his arms and picked me up, calling out a " goodnight guys."

"Night Fanfan, night Zo," the others called back.I was too busy still dying of mortification to answer them.

Once big brother Fanfan got me back to our room, he put me on my feet and kissed me.

I kissed him back, because I was obviously a thirsty ho like that, plus he'd been teasing me for days and I just really, really needed to deliver on his many promises.

Oh man did he deliver. 

Starting with the kiss, the absolutely wetting (pretend for a moment that my weren't already wet if you would,thank you) kiss.

I whimpered into his mouth and his hands came to my sweater, breaking the kiss so he could ask me, " can I ?"

I nodded and he pulled it off me, pulling his own shirt off as well immediately after.

I couldn't help but stare.He had the body of an athlete. It was drool worthy.

" Zo?" he said with an amused smile, " can I take the rest of your clothes off too?"

I nodded, staring at his toned,lean abs, at his toned biceps, as he slid my t-shirt off me, then he unsnapped my bra. My jeans and came off right after that. So there I was, nice and , with this super hot college athlete. 

He smiled down at me and pulled his own jeans off, and my eyes bugged out because he was going commando. And he was big.

" Tha..that's big," I gulped.

He smiled reassuringly, " yeah, a little. But we don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

I nodded and my lips as he crawled onto the bed, looming over me to kiss me slowly again.

I couldn't have stopped myself from whimpering into his mouth if you'd paid me,.

Yifan just kept kissing me, going slow, teasing, and then his palm was inching up my thigh, between my legs.

" Should I stop?"he asked me softly. I shook my head,

He smiled and gently, slowly spread my....my you know... my lips apart and then slid his finger into me.

Oh...my.." I gasped.

" Shhh," he hissed, "we can't be loud."

I could only snort at that. If he didn't want em to be loud then maybe he shouldn't have been touching me so good.

But I did try to be quiet, biting on his shoulder, and by the time he was three fingers in I am slightly ashamed to admit that I was full on drooling on his shoulder.

Yifan smiled down at me, then reached under the pillow and grabbed a .

I blinked. How long had that been there?

" Dad gave them to me this morning. He said no ' no unless it's safe ' " 

I giggled. And Yifan smiled down at me, but then he was ripping the foil off the and sliding it onto himself.Now, I mentioned that he was big right, yeah well, watching him slide that onto that badboy of a gave me pause.

"We don't have to," he said.

" I... I want to," I said, " just.. just please go slow."

" Promise," he said softly, gently lifting my legs and slotting himself between them.

He did go slow. He slid into me very...very slowly. So slowly in fact it drove me half mad with need.

And then he was moving, very.... veeeeeery slowly. I bit his shoulder again to keep myself from making these embarrassing little noises of desperation and need.

Slow as he was going I was sure I would like combust into flames before I ever got a chance to .But I was wrong. Man could he work those hips,because barely two minutes of slow ing later and I was ing hard. I whimpered and bit his shoulder harder as my girl parts did the thing, you know, the super kegel'd up thing that had him into my neck.

And then like maybe five minutes of slow ing later my girl parts were ' booo-ya!! Super Kegel time!!!" He moaned into my neck again.

Following that, maybe fifteen minutes of slow ing later and my girl parts yet again, were all, " Aaaaand One more time now!!! Super Kegels!!"

Yifan moaned and took a deep breath.

How he could still breathe, was beyond me, cos by this point I was a mess of limbs of jelly and cross eyed.

And then like he hadn't ruined me enough he rolled over, sat up, and pulled my into his mouth as he did this slooooow, lazy winding thing with his hips.

I may have started whimpering and sobbing in gibberish at this point and Yifan was shushing me.

I didn't shush, I couldn't. 

Slow lazy winding of hips continued for maybe another oh say ten minutes and then I threw my head back, my whole body locking as the.most.intense. washed over me. He slapped his hand over my mouth, because he must have known there was no way I could have been quiet for that one.

My loud sobs were muffled into his palm. And then he was rolling us over again, and keeping his palm over my hand, he pummelled me. 

No idea how long he kept that up but then he was coming with a groan. 

Much later,after he'd pulled out, disposed of the , and wiped me down with a warm wet rag, he spooned me and rubbed the small of my back soothingly.

" I like you," he whispered softly, " and I know the halloween apocalypse is probably a horrible time to start a relationship, but I'd really like it if we could be exclusive."

I smiled bashfully and said, "I like you too,and yes...I'd like that too."

Yifan smiled into the back of my neck, kissing on me gently.

" I wonder what happens now?" I whispered softly.

" What do you mean?" he asked quietly,

" Just.. you know.Things have been relative normal for the last few days, but I just wonder how long that can last.I was just thinking, it's not like you can go back to college, nor can I for that matter.So.. just... what happens now?"

" Dad says the world changes, we learn to fight them, but otherwise things stay the same,"Yifan said.

" That sounds so simple,"I whispered, " we just learn to fight them, but otherwise things stay the same huh?"

"Yeah" Yifan said.

Well, when put like that,it really did sound kind of simple didn't it.

We would just learn to fight the monsters, but otherwise things would just stay the same.

So.. to summarise.

The halloween apocalypse tried us.

The halloween apocalypse should have never tried us.

Oh and I got myself a boyfriend,

.... Dean got herself two.

The End...

Up til this point anyway. I mean there's like the story I could tell you of Jackson and Khazz.

Or like Minseok and Lilee. 

Or even Donnalee, Charlie, Jaebum and Chanyeol.

So, it's kind of really only the end of the story of how me and Fanfan got together.

But yeah...

The End.


a/n: so i'm sitting here, saying to the muse.." you remember that this was only supposed to be a couple of chapters long right? you remember this yes? Yet here we are weeks later and we're a good 17 chapters long at finishing. Why do you do this to me muse? Why?"

She's not answering.