FINAL

Eat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eat
by: jayxhobi


"Hyejin?" Jin slowly pushed the door open and stepped inside the room, only to see her wrapped in a thick blanket on their bed. A short sigh left his lips, raking his brown hair with his fingers as he walked towards her. He, then, seated beside her and reached out for the blanket and pulled it open. "Come on, let's eat." He said.


"No, someone told me I was fat," She huffed and pulled the blanket from him again. Jin pinned his lips into a thin line before he pulled it again, "Come on. Let's eat."


"No, I said no." She was stubborn.


Jin just lets out a sigh and watched her quietly for a moment before he stood up and walked out of the room. 


Under the blanket, Hyejin was crying quietly. She just got home from shopping when she met a friend of hers whom she hasn't seen for a long while. It was someone she liked before. She met him in the shopping center and the first thing he mentioned was her figure. She loves to eat and she's so confident of herself until he said it to her.


When she got back, she went straight to her room and hid from her boyfriend, Jin.


She didn't want him to see her. She was shy. Embarrassed.


Jin loves to cook. He always prepares food for her. She loves everything he makes. She thought Jin was not in the room and she sobbed loudly to let out the pain she had inside, but then his voice came and he was just inside the room.


"I knew it," He said, his steps appeared on the carpeted floor and abruptly pulled the blanket away, revealing her body crumpled on the bed, her eyes dwelling in tears as she looked at him. Jin looked angry. His brows were furrowed, he never showed his angry look at her, until now. "What happened when you're out shopping?"

She got up and seated on the edge of the bed, her head down, still sobbing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter