-끝-

minor jealousy

 

 

"Minkyung Unnie! Look at this, I got couple rings with Kyungwon Unnie. Isn't it pretty?" 

 

"Oh uh yeah, that looks really pretty." 

 

Minkyung fakes a smile as Jieqiong continues to boast to the other members about her couple ring. She makes her way to her shared room and spots Kyungwon sound asleep on her bed, as usual. Kyungwon claims that Minkyung's bed is much more comfortable than hers that's why she always sleeps on her bed instead. As much as the dynamics of their relationship are tom and jerry like, Minkyung could never bear to disturb her girlfriend especially when she's looking all innocent and cute in her resting state. However as she spots the ring on Kyungwon's fingers, the jealousy in her builds up. She makes her way to her bed and pushes Kyungwon off, not caring if the other girl was hurt or not. 

 

"What the hell was that for?" Kyungwon squinted as she tried to make out the angry figure standing in front of her. 

 

"Go back to your own bed! I want to sleep." Minkyung pulls the covers over her head as she ignores Kyungwon’s whines.

 

"Hmm weird." Kyungwon decides that now isn't the right time to talk to Minkyung, considering her half dazed state. Being the lazy bum she is, she continues to sleep on the floor next to Minkyung's bed. 

 

It's way past dinner time when Minkyung wakes up. She had unintentionally fallen asleep while being pissed at Kyungwon. She hurriedly gets up from her bed and forgets that Kyungwon's still on the floor causing her to step on her girlfriend's stomach. 

 

"Ouch, that freaking hurts!" Kyungwon yelped as she hugged her stomach in pain. Minkyung was about to apologise and comfort the girl but she remembered that she was supposed to be mad. She stood up and headed for the door when she feels Kyungwon grabbing onto her leg. 

 

"Roro, are you mad at me?" Kyungwon questions with unintentional aegyo in her voice which effectively weakens Minkyung's resolve to be angry. 

 

"What do you think?" Minkyung doesn't even bother to spare Kyungwon a look although she swears she can feel Kyungwon pouting already. 

 

"Look at me, Minky!" Kyungwon stands up and wraps her arms around Minkyung who was trying her best to keep her poker face. Kyungwon moves in front of Minkyung to face the taller girl. 

 

"Do you love me?" 

 

"Come on you know my answer to that." 

 

"Then if you do, what's this?" Minkyung holds up Kyungwon's hands and points to her couple ring. 

 

"It's just an accessory! I went shopping with Jieqiong and we both happened to really like the ring so we just bought it together. Jieqiong suggested the idea of couple rings and since the others don't know about our relationship, I couldn't say no!" Kyungwon calmly explained as Minkyung remained unimpressed.

 

"Babe, don't be angry okay? This doesn't mean anything!" 

 

"Fine, I understand but can you not wear that in front of me? I hate the fact that we're lowkey." Minkyung sighs as Kyungwon played around with their fingers. 

 

"Why not tell everyone then? I mean we kept it lowkey for 6 months already..." Kyungwon corners Minkyung against their bunk bed as she leans in. 

 

"UNNIES, AREN'T Y'ALL GOING TO... oh erm haha okay erm I guess you two are about to have dinner hmm okay sorry for disturbing." Siyeon quickly darts out of the room as Kyungwon and Minkyung starts laughing. They soon hear a huge ruckus from outside their room. 

 

"Looks like Park Siyeon has already helped us announce our relationship to everyone." 

 

"Gosh, I hate you Kang Kyungwon! You almost tainted the poor girls eyes!" Minkyung hits the other girl's shoulder. 

 

"She's seen worse. Now, where were we?" Kyungwon smirks as Minkyung lets her take control however they were disturbed again by their leader shouting for them, probably to clarify about what Siyeon saw. 

 

"Hey Minky, do you by any chance have the cloak of invisibility?" 

 

"Why would I have that?" 

 

"Guess we can't escape then! Let's go, time to let everyone know that Kim Minkyung is Kang Kyungwon's property." Kyungwon interlocks their fingers as a blush creeps onto Minkyung's face.

 

 

 

 


VOTE PRISTIN FOR BEST FEMALE ROOKIE THANKS! 

again i apologize for the time you wasted here !