Page 01

Dear Diary,
Short prologue: 

 

 

 
Meet Jung Yerin, a lovable,kind,and beautiful girl. Yerin is just a normal university student. She has a life that everyone can admire.. A lot of friends, an intelligent mind and a smile that can melt your heart away... But,even though she has a lot of friends, she prioritize her diary more than anything...

 

 

 
Ever since she was a kid she would always be left out by her parents... Her parents who were always busy with their businesses having no time for their young daughter... But that that time was the time when she learned to write in her own diary..

 

 

 
She's friendly, yes.. But behind that smile a sad agenda of her lies...

 

 

 
********

 
It was just a normal day at Seoul as always. Birds singing,people chatterring, and the water in the river flowing. It was all the same for Yerin.. Everyday waking up to the same views, same sceneries and same atmosphere..They were all the same in Yerin's eyes...

 

 

 

 

 
Mannaji motae maemdolgo iseo , urin machi pyangha---

 

 

 
The alarm sound in her phone quickly vanished when she quickly turned it off...

 

 

She then slowly sat up lousily and  lazily from her bed her eyes slowly opening.. She looked at the clock in her wall..




6:38 am ehy? Still to early, class starts for like 2 more hours....




 She thought... Even though she is still sleepy, she needs to prepare early to finish her report..

 

 

 
Sleepy Yerin then stand up and stretch her arms out earning a yawn escaping from .

 

 

 
"New day, new chapter.. It's a new day yet it's all the same.." She said or more like muttered and went inside her bathroom..

 

 

 
'even though it's a new day it feels like I'm still living in the past.. Actually more like the time for me is frozen..'

 

 

 
•••••••••••••

 

 

 
"Good morning Yerin unnie!" Greeted a girl with short hair..

 

 

 
"Morning Eunha.." She replied and flash her mask smile on to the said girl..

 

 

 
"Your early this time unnie.." Said Yuju who just arrived..

 

 

 
"Well I got to finish my report.." Answered Yerin..

 

 

 
They were still at the gate of the university still waiting for the other two..

 

 

 
"Guten Morgen!" Sowon greeted in who knows what language and clung herself onto Eunha..

 
(A German word: Good Morning..)

 

 

 
"Unnie where's Umji ah??" Ask Yuju while the tall and the shortie were having their loovey dovey moments so early in the morning that Yerin just rolled her eyes..

 

 

 
'shheesh seriously this two..'

 

 

 
Yerin then look at her watch.. She already needed to go to the library to finish up her work... Just as she was about to bid farewell Umji came but what  caught her attention the most was the girl passing in their way... She stared at the girl for who knows how long.. She then snap back to reality remembering her report...

 

 

 
"Morning Umji ah.. Well then I gotta go I need to go to the library to finish my report.. Bye then!" She then left without hearing a single response coming from them...

 

 

 
"She was staring at my causin right?" Umji ask the others while their eyes were glued on Yerin's  as she walms away..

 

 

 
"Yap.. Totally.." Yuju replied and the others agreed..

 

 

 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

 

 
Yerin had just finish her report and is now walking to her first subject... History.. Once she hass arrived she quickly took a seat and sat down.. Her chair was near the window...

 

 

 
She was looking at the window staring at the other buildings... Her attention was distracted when the teacher came in but pay no attention into it...

 

 

 
"Okay students.. We will have a new transferry today so please I would like it if you treat her well.. Well then.." Their prof then signal someone to come in...

 

 

 
"Good morning everyone... I'm Hwang Eunbi but please call me SinB.. Please take care of me.." The girl said coldly and bowed..

 

 

 
Yerin was just busy doodling in the back of her notebook...

 

 

 
Blah blah blah.

 

 

 
"Please be seated besides Jung Yerin please.." Yerin then look up at the sudden call of her name..

 

 

 
The girl then saw that her shoe laces were untied so she bent down and tied it up having no time for Yerin to see her face..

 

 

 
"Okay sir.." She just agreed..

 

 

 
She then look back down to her notebook to continue doodling.. Just when she look down the girl just finish tying her shoe lace..

 

 

 
Yerin just felt someone seating from the vacant chair besides her..

 

 

 
"And also Ms.Yerin.. Please assist her..." Their prof said and the bell rang having no time of her to argue... She just sighed..

 

 

 
She then got curious about the transferry and look at her making her almost fell down from her chair..

 

 

 
'Its her...'

 

 

 

 

 
*****

 

 

 
Haaai!!! How was it??? Hahaha... I might put up a co-author.. anyone who is available? *-*