We don't do secrets

Those collarbones of yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Those collarbones of yours are the prettiest I've ever seen, hyung.

They lay on the grass. The sun is already hidden by the treetops by now. Soft light is still warm enough for them to stay like that a bit more, surrounded by all those gorgeous shades of green.

A boy with the candy-pink hair, laying on his side, is staring at the smaller one, who is sprawled like a starfish in that sea of grass.

– We've been friends for ages and now you tell me! – teases the black-haired boy, not even bothering to open his eyes.

– I thought you've been asleep, Baek. – Chanyeol whispers, falling onto his back, playing a starfish himself.

– Why are you talking to me then? – retorts the small one, smiling to himself.

– I wasn't. That was supposed to be a secret.

– We don't do secrets.

 

***

 

– Can I touch them?

They're in Yeol's room now, weeks later. His hair is light blue, the exact color of the sky that day. The room is dark, but for the shimmering now and then. Sounds of a fight and some gunshots spill from the TV by the wall. They are nested on his huge bed, covers somewhere on the floor. It's still quite warm these days.

Chanyeol doesn't know what the movie is about. He couldn't care less. Baek is wearing his too-big-T-shirt, collarbones out and sharp under the pale skin. Once again the screen goes dark and he can't see a thing, but he knows. He knows they're there, those pretty, maddening collarbones. He wants to touch them. 

No. He needs to. Has to. Must.

He doesn't wait for the answer. He reaches over to caress one of them lightly with his fingers. So soft. So warm. 

But the screen goes bright and he can see the sharp look on his friends face. He doesn't know this emotion, but he takes his hand off anyway.

– Don't touch me like that. Ever.

 

***

 

– Ok, ok, you win!! Aahahaha! I really thought I'm gonna outwit you this time, Channie! – he falls back onto the couch. 

They're at Baekhyun's place.The living room is lit with the sunset. It's warm and cozy here, so unlike the windy cold outside. They've just finished another round of that popular video game every teenager seems to play these days.

– Next time. Maybe. – Chanyeol smiles sheepishly at the other.

– So what's it gonna be, Yeol? What kind of embarrassing am I doing this time for letting you win? – Baek pulls his legs into an embrace, placing his chin atop the knees and closing his eyes. They always get sore after their rounds of gaming. – Channie! Come on! Let me out of my misery already! – he whines when minutes pass and there's no response.

– Let me. – A whisper.

– Let you what? – Baekhyun snaps out of his dreamy state to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter