final.

because i missed you (and i think you need a little break)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daniel was walking carefully when he entered his apartment after a long dance practice. The competition was nearing and Seongwoo had been keeping everyone to stay late and with Seongwoo's general idea of staying late, he was only satisfied if the practice ended after the 11 o'clock at night; a military training, indeed. He did not protest much because he knew it was the semi―final (especially when their competitors were tough and all) and this was the last competition for Seongwoo before he was going to graduate within next year. The only thing that he regretted about staying late was leaving his boyfriend alone in their shared apartment while the younger had to study for entrance exams.

He dropped his sport bag with a soft thud on the leather couch, the living room was quiet and peaceful. He thought the younger must be sleeping already, judging from how late it was and then walked to the kitchen to grab cold water inside the refrigerator before he slept. But a familiar food container caught his attention. It was still full with the sandwiches he made this afternoon and he unintentionally frowned. If he remembered correctly, he already told his boyfriend that he made some sandwich before he went out earlier.

There was no way that Jihoon forgot. Daniel was sure that the younger loved food more than he loved the older. Did Jihoon eat something else on purpose? If that was the case, then it explained a lot.

He closed the refrigerator, his thirst had long gone and suddenly he had a weird feeling about his boyfriend. The kitchen was too clean and there was no trace of anything left by the younger (knowing how messy Jihoon could be when he was busy, Daniel thought the latter had not coming out from the bedroom all day long).

He walked to the bedroom right across the kitchen with hasty steps and he felt his stomach knotted tightly at the sight.

Jihoon was still in the same position when he left earlier, variety of books scattered open on the study table while his pen was lying on the floor beside him. The poor boy was using his hands to support his head, eyes shut tightly and mouth slightly opened. He wondered how long the former had been staying in that position because no matter who looked at it, it was so uncomfortable.

He went to pick Jihoon up and placed the brown haired guy on the bed softly, careful not to wake him up. Jihoon squirmed a bit before he got comfortable and the corner of his lips unconsciously stretched into a small smile. The older cooed inwardly at how adorable his boyfriend look, wearing Daniel's oversized gray hoodie and black training pants.

(“Because I think this looked better on me and I love the fact that they have your smell on them,” was Jihoon answer when the older asked him why he often used Daniel’s clothes.)

After tucked him under the thick blanket, Daniel then took the pen from the floor before putted it back inside Jihoon's pink pencil case. He also organized Jihoon's books and placed it safely on the bookshelf.

Daniel made sure everything was in their place and turned the lamp off before joining the younger to dreamland, chin rested against Jihoon’s head and he felt the younger hummed in satisfaction as Daniel hugged his waist protectively.

Daniel did not know how long he had been sleeping, but when he reached to Jihoon's side and could not find the younger, his eyes snapped open in panic. He looked around only to see the latter was up studying again.

The younger used the desk lamp as to not disturb Daniel's sleep (because he mentioned one day that he could not sleep with the light on) and he was busy scribbling something on his note. Danie

Please log in to read the full chapter