Final

Rapunzel and a Cat owner

Irene, is a girl who have a long hair and got locked up in a high tower. 

Dont ask how she survived in that tower until now without anyone taking care of her. Me myself doesnt know.

If Irene didn't die in lack of water of food, she might die out of boredom.

She was locked up for years now and she has been bored for a long time.

Irene tried to get down the tower once, but once her eyes lands at the ground who is meters away from her, she thought that getting locked in the tower is much more appealing idea than breaking her head from falling.

...

One day, Irene was cleaning her place, she put her long hair out the only window. She doesnt like the idea of her hair having dust even if she havent took a bath for years. She is still a clean freak. And for a girl who didn't took a bath for years, her hair is still pretty impressive, still shiny and healthy throughout the years.

I wonder what shampoo is Irene using.

Oops I forgot she havent took a bath for years.

 


While tidying her room, she felt some tug on her hair but she didnt mind.

The tug gets harder every second but she still didnt mind it until a furry white cat rubs its head on her feet making Irene jump with a shriek.

Irene froze on her spot when the cat made its way on her again.

The cat seems to be smiling fondly at Irene or is it just in her eyes.

The cat again rubbed his head on Irene and purred.

"Meow!"

Another cat enters, this time its color yellow.

The yellow cat approached Irene and rubbed its head on her again.

Irene wanted to squeal at the cute sight.

She pat their heads affectionately.

Irene grabs her hair inside and was surprised to find 10 more different cats.

Their were all seeking Irene's attention.

That was the start of the day that isnt so boring for Irene.

Everyday, the twelve cats would always no fail to visit her and every time the sun would set the cats would leave.

Irene is happy with the cats.

But Irene's real happiness havent arrived yet.

...

Another day, as usual Irene is playing with the cats, her hair out the window again. The cats tend mess her hair whenever theyre around. She felt a strong tug from her hair, thinking that the cats brought more cat friends, she let it be.

"Hah! That was hard." A voice said that made Irene startled.

Irene immediately look at the intruder with wide eyes. The cats also have their eyes wide.

When the intruder finally have her feet on the floor. She looked at Irene with awe struck eyes, she seemed to froze.

After a few minutes of staring the intruder snapped out of her thoughts.

"How rude of me, um hi I'm Seulgi." Seulgi held out her hands for a shake. But it seems like not only Seulgi was in awe with Irene, the latter was also staring at Seulgi longer than what could Seulgi felt comfortable. Seulgi took her hand out awkwardly and smiled awkwardly.

Everything is awkward in Seulgi's side.

But on Irene's,

"This would be my favorite cat out of all of them." Irene said on her thought.

Irene then stood up to pat Seulgi's head.

"Meow? Hehe." Was all Seulgi could say.

...

Seulgi always notice that, her cats would be gone everytime she goes to work and would be back everytime she goes back home.

There was one time when she forgot something and goes back to the house only to find her house empty. No meows from her lovely cats. She wanted to cry but seeing that she is late for work, she sobbed her way to work earning a confuse look from people.

Imagine the relief on her face when she found the cats on her house when she arrived from work the same day.

After finding a good time to take a time off, she decided to follow her cats secretly. Which led her in this tall tower with a very attractive girl.

 

"You mean you're not like this cute creatures here?" Irene asked clearly confused since the stranger infront of her looks like a cat, a big cat minus the fur. Still Irene thinks the new comer is as cute and fluffy as the others. Especially when she smiles.


"Well yeah, I'm a human just like you and I take care of these cute creature you're talking about." Seulgi explained which had Irene nod.

"I see.." 

...

They talked until the duo noticed that the sun is setting.

"How time pass so quickly, I'm afraid Irene, me and my cats need to go now, don't wanna miss feeding time." Seulgi said as she glances back at Irene. She noticed that the long haired girl have this lonely eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll leave Wendy and Rosé to accompany you here." Seulgi said as she pointed at a black n white cat and a pure white cat with blue eyes. This brings back the joy in Irene's eyes.

If the cats are here, Seulgi would come back. With this thought she beamed happily at the cat owner.


"Just don't forget to feed them this." Seulgi gave her a pack of cat food.

"I'll come back, see you soon?" The cat owner said as she was ready to get down.

She didn't really mind the painful tug on her hair as Seulgi made her way down.

...


Irene finds herself waiting for Seulgi everyday. It is something the long haired is anticipating everyday.


She liked how Seulgi is so warm when they hug, she liked how attentive and talkative is Seulgi. 


She wants to have Seulgi by her side every second, but that wouldn't be possible. The younger have life outside Irene's tower.


But she couldn't help but ask.


"Could you stay with me forever?" Irene looked at Seulgi how her cats look at her when they desperately ask for snacks, how can Seulgi say no to that look? 

'How did she learn that look?" Seulgi asked in her thoughts.


"Then I'll stay with you forever then."


...


The next day, Seulgi brought ropes to help Irene climb down the tower.


"What is that you're bringing Seulgi?"


"Rope, im getting you out of here. You'll be staying with me forever, just like what you wanted."  Seulgi goes to Irene and hugged her and kisses her forehead.


The action made the older one blush. She hides her face on Seulgi's chest and hugged her back tight.

...


A/n: a drabble, yey!! I have this idea a month ago, so i started this a month ago, idk i have alot of fic ideas but i dont know how to write em.