Too awed by your beauty PART 1 - GTae

STORIES OF SOSHIBANG! [HIATUS]

Big Bang's dorm.........

"Yah! Taeyang!" Jiyong shouted from the living room.Taeyang came running from the bathroom, only with his boxer and a towel wrapped around his shoulders. He looked panicked.

"What is it?!" Taeyang calmed down for a bit to looked around but then gave an annoyed look at jiyong.

"It's SNSD! Look!" Jiyong pointed to the tv screen. He was watching strong heart with one of their guest are snsd's yuri, sooyong, tiffany, and taeyeon.

"Oh, that's why." Taeyang gave a loud sigh and sat beside jiyong.

"You  know you should asked her out." Taeyang said to jiyong while staring at the tv screen, but jiyong didn't heard him because his eyes and ears are glued to one person.

".........."

When taeyang noticed that jiyong didn't gave him a response, he shouted through his ear.

"Yah! I SAID YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT!"

Jiyong, then, stumbled down from the sofa. He was rubbing his ears to check if he can still hear.

"Hey! Why do you have to shout into my ear! HUH?!"

"Because you weren't listening to me. Your eyes and ears are only lend for her!" Taeyang shouted back.

"But, you don't have to shout into my ear! Are you trying to make me deaf?!"

"Uugghhhh! Okay,okay!"

"Aren't you gonna say sorry?"

Taeyang hesitated for a bit but, then, gave up. 

"Sigh. Sorry."

"Alright then, what were you saying?"

"I said you should ask her out. I mean she just recently confessed that your one of her ideal types." Taeyang said with a serious tone in his voice. "It will be okay if you just ask her to hang out. To be more close to each other." Taeyang continued.

Jiyong looked at taeyang, trying hard not to laugh.

"What?"

"Bwahahaha!" Jiyong bursted into laughter while holding his stomach. Taeyang threw a cushion at him and he calmed himself down.

"Okay, sorry, I mean, YOU. Giving ME, an advice to GIRLS? Taeyang, the innocent guy that had never dated anyone since birth a-"

"OKAY! I GET IT! Im just trying to help you."

"Help you on what?" TOP walked out from his room with curiosity on the other two's conversation.

"Helping me on when to ask taeyeon on a date." Top and jiyong looked at each other when jiyong finishes his sentence. They stared at each others eyes for a minute before busting into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Taeyang put an annoyed looked and got pillows from his room. He, then, threw it on the two.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." Both of them tried to calm down before talking again.

"Hey, your going to the guest on chin chin radio right? Taeyeon's radio station?"

"Yeah." Taeyang nodded and looked at top.

"Then you could ask for our groups for a meet up! Then, that way I can ask her out!" Jiyong jump up and down from the sofa with a wide smile on his face.

"Uuhhhh......yeah......sur-"

"Great! I should pick your clothes now. C'MON ON!"

Snsd's dorm

"Taengoo!" Sunny ran up to Taeyeon to the kitchen and back hug her.

"Oh, sunbun, do you need anything?" Taeyeon turn around to look at sunny and smiled at her.

"Well, I heard one of the big bang members is going to be the guest on your chin chin radio!"

"Yeah."

"Who is it?" Sunny asked excitedly with her clasped hands together.

"Is it seungri?"

"Or is it daesung oppa?"

"Oohh! Oohh! Maybe it's Taeyang oppa!"

"Really?!" Jessica and tiffany shrieked.

"How about jiyong oppa?"

The girls popped out from the living room to the kitchen when they heard about their conversation. They blurted out questions in excitement and looked at taeyeon eagerly to continue.

Taeyeon sighed and look at the girls.

"Hey, calmed down will you?"

"How come your not excited? I thought you love the big bang oppas?" Hyoyeon questioned suspiscously.

"Because it's not jiyong oppa." Tiffany blurted out unknowingly.

"Wait! You like jiyong oppa?!" the girls said in unison.

"No way!"

"I knew it!"

"Yah! Stop that and let taeyeon explain." Sunny yelled and the girls stared intently at taeyeon.

"Well......ummm......yeah."

"Ooohhhh!" All of the girls said in unison.

"Okay but who wil be the guest?" Jessica urged taeyeon to continue.

Sigh.If this girl finds out she will explode. Taeyeon thought and chuckled.

"It's taeyang oppa." Taeyeon simply said and look at jessica's reaction.

"OMG! Really?!" Jessica jump up and down continously and the other girls also began talking about taeyang on how great he is and his music.Tiffany then walked slowly to her while the other girls are distracted. Maybe you could ask them to hang out with us this saturday and you will get to know him. Tiffany whispered. They smiled at each other and tiffany slowly walked up to jessica.

2 hours before the chin chin radio recording......

"Hey jiyong."

"Oh, do you need anything taeyang?"

"So im just gonna ask her to hang out with us and also the girls, right?"

"And also ask about her cell. number. It will be a great start if she give you."

" 'kay."

1 hour before the chin chin radio recording........

A phone vibrated and taeyeon picked it up.

1 new message.

To:TaeTae

From:Tippany

Hey! So, do you know how to ask oppa? Need any help?

To:Tippany

From:TaeTae

No! and YES I need help. What am i going to do?!

To:TaeTae

From:Tippany

Just walked up to him and greet him. Then, ask about how is big bang doing and then ask about them be friends with us, I mean our groups are in the music industry for quite a long time now and we still don't know much about each other. Then that goes to when to ask them hang out with us this saturday. It's up to you on how will you say it. GOOD LUCK :)

To:Tippany

From:TaeTae

Thanksssss so much! GOOD LUCK TO ME TOO! Hwaiting!

1 hour later..........

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Taeyang greeted the listeners and also the dj's.

"Ahh..Hello too taeyang ssi." Kangin greeted him.

"Welcome to chin chin radio!" Taeyeon greeted with a shy smile.

After the reording..........

"Taeyang-ssi!" taeyeon called.

"Oh, taeyeon-ssi.Do you need anything?"

"Ahh...well, I just wanna greet you.hehehe."

"Hehehehe.Thanks."

"So, how's big bang doing?"

"Great. You girls?"

"Great."

"That's good."

"Hey, how come we never got to hang out with each other. You know our groups are quite in a long time now in the music industry and we still haven't hang out. How about you guys hang out with us this saturday?"

"Hmmm.That will be great. I kinda notice that too."

"Great. We can get to know each other more along with our members."

"So, this saturday?"

"Yeah."

They exchange phone numbers and also got an autograph with each other. They also took a picture with kangin.

"Bye taeyang-ssi."

"Don't call me that anymore. Just call me taeyang oppa, 'kay?"

"Okay then taeyang oppa. And also just call taeyeon. No need for formalities." Taeyeon bid him goodbye.

Back at snsd's dorm........

"So, how was it?"

"What happened?"

"Did they agreed to go out with us?"

"C'mon tell us!"

"Okay! Quiet down will you?" Taeyeon yelled.

"............"

"Sigh. Well, it was good. No, great. They agreed."

"Really unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Yes."

"All of them are going right?"

"I don't know. Oh, we exchange numbers and took a picture."

"Just you two?!"

"No, with kangin oppa too."

"Lemme see! Lemme see! Lemme see!"

"Yah! Tiff me first!'

"He's mine jessi!" Tiffany teased.

"Yah!" Jessica punched tiffany's shoulder.

"Im just kidding!"

"Here! sheeesh......"

Taeyeon walked away and go to her room while the other girls stare at the picture.

Back at big bang's dorm.........

"Hyung!" Seungri called after seeing taeyang walked into the living room.

"Your back!" Daesung added.

"Bae!" Jiyong jump to him with excitement written all over his face.

"Calm down ji."

"Alright."

"I have her number and we got to go out with them this saturday."

"YES!" All the boys said in unison.

"I don't even have to ask. She invited us herself."

"Great start."

"Oh, and we also took a picture together with kangin."

"What?! Lemme see!"

"OKAY! Here....."

Jiyong stared at the picture with sparkling eyes for a long time.

"Okay, let's go to sleep. He's gonna stare at it for quite long time. C'mon." Top said walking to his room.

"Aaiisshhh! But I wanna see taeyeon noona's face!" Seungri whined.

"Come on." Daesung dragged him to their room.

"Always like that when you see her. Sigh." Taeyang mumbled.

So! Here's Gtae part 1! Hope you like it :) I don't know if i can update the part 2 soon :(