Finale

Closure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Don't take this seriously. It's just a FF xD Had been originally posted on my blog a year ago?  https://cnsyndrome.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/closure/  leave your comment xD

 

 

 

Last time he memorized it, all things they’d had was delight―or at least for him. His encounter with that snobby girl named Krystal Jung wasn’t expected. The ‘it’ girl―with an enticing beauty that is different from most of the idols in the entertainment industry they swam in, countless fan boys she might not have remembered―could last him to finish a drama shooting in the midst of his hectic world tour schedule and cnblue’s new album preparation. Popular, very. Till he wasn’t brave enough to associate that word with himself.

 

 

No, it’s not that he’s unpopular. Minhyuk dares to have a bet that more than fifty percent youngsters in Seoul must have known him. But, he never gave it a damn if he’s one of the eminent idols existed in South Korea. Speaking of Krystal Jung, he figured out that actually, she wasn’t that snob. People are talking and free to have their own judgments but damn it, she’s lovely. He even cursed himself when her presence at the filming sets comforts his little heart.

 

No, giving a name to his secret hidden feeling was too early. People are falling in love with the way Chanyoung treated Bona, they called it puppy love. He might be too carried away by his own acting as Yoon Chanyoung―just like those people he met who told him how much they loved a good, well-mannered student he played role as but for the sake of his precious drum sets, he’s just Kang Minhyuk―a man behind the drum set in cnblue. He wasn’t really sure but a feeling to protect that little girl has cruelly grown when some slight creases formed on her forehead.

Maybe, just maybe, the little girl is an understatement but he, too, needs a shield to keep him sane. So he tells the world that she’s just like his little sister that he wanted to protect when everyone starts questioned him; the closest people, CEO Han, openly interviews in an award shows―though he likes it―he hid himself in denial. Well, just for a proper reaction to answer their curiosity, he will say that Krystal likes to whine if she wanted something and that guy didn’t have the power to say no to his little sister. Sister?

It sounds naïve and hypocritical for a man and a woman who don’t have the blood relations in any forms. His blood rustlings when his phone screen blinking with a name he had the thoughts of just now, “Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa, saengil chukkae.” Her cheerful voice whispered right in his ear.

Minhyuk dragged his legs out of cnblue’s practice room. A place where people threw him a surprise party. It’s his birthday. Two years in a row Krystal wasn’t absent to congratulate him and those two years, too, he did the exact same thing for her. A slight smile tugged at his lips, “Gomawo.”

“Just thank you? You don’t want to treat me?” He’ll be damned! Now, she’s nagging.

“Next time.” He replied shortly. That guy confused because this time, too, he had the guts objecting Krystal’s Jung wishes. All of sudden, all the invisible air he breathed in makes him suffered. He needs the fresh air. Now, like right now.

“Hey, you even forgot to give me you guys’ newest CD album, ara?!”

Minhyuk drew a long deep breathe, “I thought I’ve sent it to you. Haven’t you been received it? Isangane?” His tone was literally contrived to sound so ridiculously goofy.

“Ck.” Krystal sneered. As long as she remembered, Minhyuk wasn’t a forgetful and clumsy one. If he really sent it by a courier, that guy must have made sure if she’d received it.

“Soojung-ah…”

“Wae?”

“Are you… okay?” Minhyuk sounded too cautious to give her such a question. Since Krystal and Kai dating news leaked to the media, they had not met. No texts, no video calls, or regular calls like they always did, even far before it, they lost contact. Busy—the only reason he used for covering up his disappointment. Well, he’s indeed busy and so does her. But, who in the world people who are not busy in this entertainment industry? They are all busy unless they are jobless.

 

“Next time make sure you send me your album correctly, Oppa.” She chuckled on the other line. Then again, a fake one. She’s, too, in disappointment. The thought of him left her behind slowly—with an unimportant thing like CD album, that stupid little thing she tried to make it a matter—pained her. That girl likes to talk with him. It feels like she could forget everything that burdened her shoulders when they talked. When it crossed her mind, she brushed it off quickly, “What about Junhee? Is she okay? I heard she was dismissing FNC’s contract.”

Junhee. Juniel. His girlfriend, “She’s in the practice room with my members and the crowds.”

Choi Junhee—a girl who walked in and out every time she wants—is an FNC’s sweetheart. The Oppas’ little girl who could mock them or even come and go to their dorms all guys under FNC’s shade, again, every time she wants and no one would never complain it. Never was, never will. Minhyuk didn’t even remember when he started to fall for her. One thing for sure, there’s a comfortable feeling surfaced when they’re together, because she’s always been like a calm river. A type of girl who could change his weariness to be a new energy and makes him felt loved. Just right like an effect that his Noona gave to him. She’s younger than him but that’s not a big deal.  

“Stop making a joke. You’re not funny, at all.” She rolled her eyes, fake a chuckle and hid her secret deep sigh.

“She’s still adapting with her new agency. So we’re all busy.” Was a sign for Krystal to stop discussing his relationship with Junhee.

“At least you have to courage her, Kang Minhyuk.” Krystal exclaimed, a bit softer, to tell him that this guy was kind of insensible.

“I know what I have to do.” He said curtly. This girl intended to change the topic and Minhyuk knew it in the back of her head about her habit, “You change the topic.”

“…”

“…”

That guy stood on the FNC’s rooftop, staring at the city’s stars that created from Cheongdamdong’s skyscrapers with his messy heart. He should be happy. It’s his birthday and people had occupied remembering the day he was born. Even his fans never forget to send him birthday cakes and various gifts that he didn’t know where to store it all. Don’t forget to count his childish hyungs who liked to frame him up with some screwy gifts and Jungshin who knows Minhyuk’s fashion taste very well.

“Truth is…” The girl’s voice stuffed his hearing system again, makes his ears perked be on alert, “… I miss you.”

 

He gets a sudden huge lump in his throat while registering her simple yet has a deep meaning of words in his poor brain. There’s nothing new. It’s just her saying her usual feeling to him. He knew it, and he usually did it, too. The problem is, his urge to get angry because of her words was getting too strong. There is an undefined feeling that tied him down, a feeling to have her all and let her go with the same amount at the same tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter