final

WAITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook were dreaming of purple spotted giraffes when he felt someone dapped him lightly on the shoulder, out of annoyance he then turn on his other side facing the walls to ignore the person as he pulls up the blanket over his head, wrapping and covering his whole body that making himself looks like a small cocoon.

But the annoyance then grew up into anger when the mere taps turned into a rough shake, he pulled down his blanket a little bit and glare at Kyuhyun. Giving the younger a ‘what the hell do you want?’ look.

“Wook, please.. I can’t hold it in anymore, you’ve gotta accompany me to the toilet upstairs..” Kyuhyun begged.

Ryeowook cursed under his breath. Why out of 365 days in a year, the toilets on their floor have to be broken on this day? The day when there’s just only two of them in the dormitory building.

All of the other student residences has returned back home for the mid-semester’s holiday. He and Kyuhyun just happen to overlook their schedule, hence resulting to miss their bus. So they’ve got no other choice but to stay for one more night before buying another ticket the next morning. Just why this day is so unfortunate?

He then eventually give up on getting mad as he felt a little pity towards the younger, having a soft spot for a certain Cho is his biggest liability.

Well..

if it’s him, he also wouldn’t dare to go to the toilet alone at night too.

 

He grumpily sit up from the bed. “You owe me for this, got it?” he snorted. Kyuhyun just nodded eagerly and take the smaller male’s hand to drag him out of their room. While walking up the stairs to the second floor, Kyuhyun begin a story to fill in the silence along the way.

“Do you know that a student have died in this building not long ago?”

Ryeowook groggily gives a nod, don’t even care how the story flows.

The younger male then resume his tell-tale. “I heard that he date a gold-digger and were dumped by her when he ran out of money. He really loves the girl that he committed suicide in one of the restroom in this dormitory..”

Ryeowook look at him sceptically. “I’ve never heard of this one though.. you just made this up, don’t you?” he snorted.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shrugs, neither agreed nor denied the smaller male accusation as he continued the story. “He didn’t really want to kill himself in the first place, he just did it out of devastation and wanna see if anybody ever care or worry about him... But ironically, It was when his corpse started to smell that people finally found out about his death.” He then chortled in the effort of trying to suppress his laugh when Ryeowook grimace.

“He died in a damp and cold place, so mold were forming on his hands and face that make his body—“

“Stop! Okay, I don’t wanna hear about it anymore.” The petite male furrowed up his brows, his expressions contorted in distaste of imagining some greenish fungus crawling up and sticking on his skin.

Kyuhyun just laughed his heart out at the smaller male’s reaction until they reached the restroom at the end of the corridor on the second level. Ryeowook jabbed the younger on the shoulder before Kyuhyun could even entered one of the cubicles.

“Why did I even willing to accompany you?” He grumbled, the taller one just stick out his tongue out to tease the latter.

Ryeowook choose to ignore the provocation as he rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun. The more he put up with his roommate’s antics, then it means the longer it would takes for both of them to get back to their bed. He shoved Kyuhyun inside the cubicle and kicked the door close when the younger still persistent on teasing him.

 

Ryeowook perched on the sink as he waited outside of the cubicle, sometimes tapping his feet on the floors and sometimes humming a children song to fight off his sleepiness.

After some moment, he starting to get irritated for the long wait. Seriously, he’s in need of his beautiful sleep. He might as well sleep on the restroom’s floor, but that would be too gross. “Have you done Kyu?” He asked im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter