The end has a beginning

Train to hell

Guttural screams ripped through the air, piercing the silence with deafening pained yells of horror and fear. Everyone in the train car jumped, turning their heads toward the door behind them, and what they saw was horrifying. Desperate people climbed on seats, eyes wide and mouths open as other humans attacked them, tearing off skin, blood spattering on the door and walls and seats and ground. With a cry, park-jimin fell out of his seat in fear and crawled backwards, his orange hair falling into his eyes. Wonshik yelled, "What the hell!" And really, that was an understatement. Taekwoon was out of his seat, along with hongbin, and Ravi, at the sight but were too afraid to go any closer in fear. Sang-hyuk was making it hard for taekwoon, his fingers digging into the older singer's jacket. Namjoon was silent, fixated staring at the bloodied door, wondering vaguely why no one was opening it, and the back of his mind, the part that was selfish and sickening, was glad that no one was opening the door. Suga, who was sitting beside namjoon, gave a small yell of fear as a young woman, barely in her twenties, banged on the door in vain hope. In a split second, a few of them actually got up to open the sliding door, but in their slowness was their downfall, a man in a suit tackled her, Igor King her pained screams, and ripped open the back of her neck, splattering blood all over. Park-jimin vomited, tears running down his chubby cheeks as he emptied his lunch onto the ground. He wasn't the only one crying, sang-hyuk, hongbin, V, and namjoon were crying right along with him. 

Taekwoon finally gathered his wits, and with hyuk clutching at his back like a spider monkey, he walked over to where Hakyeon was standing, beside the window, avoiding the door. "What in the bloody hell." Taekwoon hissed at his leader, apparently that was what his wits had gathered. N gave a small mumble of something, possibly in Chinese, and stared at taekwoon emptily, "I don't know, Leo." He whispered, giving him a pat on the shoulder and sang-hyuk a sympathetic look before walking toward wonshik and the others. 

"Block the door." Everyone turned in unison at suga, who was crouched next to a seat. "What?" Namjoon said, having not heard what the rapper had said. Suga sniffed, wiping his nose on his sleeve, and repeated. "Block the door." Wonshik immediately grabbed two suitcases and put them in front of the sliding door. But then, a man in his forties lunged up from underneath a chair, and threw open the door.