Bad Boy Complex

Swept Up in Lies

I absently watched the grape-headed boy as he gently tended to the wounds he and his pals had given me earlier. Yoongi had ordered him to take me to the room they had prepared and "freshen me up." Now here I was, in a large t-shirt and basketball shorts that I had to hold up to avoid exposing myself to the world. "Look sweetheart-"

"Would you stop calling me that? I was your boss only a few hours ago," I snapped. I actually had no idea how long ago that was. There were no windows anywhere, so there was no telling what time of day it was. He paused to look up at me.

"And now you're my prisoner," he smirked before continuing to disinfect my wounds with the red-tinted wipe. I rolled my eyes. "As I was saying. If you want any chance of getting out of here alive, you've got to stop with the back-talk. The Boss doesn't take to that kind of stuff too keenly."

"Oh, and if I break down in tears, pleading at his feet instead, he's going to pity me and let me go?" I retorted sarcastically. "Why are you even telling me this anyways? I'm your prisoner, remember?" I heard him sigh, but he didn't say anything, and continued tending to my wounds. 

"Are you ok?" I blinked a few times before realizing the question had come from Taehyung's mouth. I didn't even know that phrase was in his dictionary.

"Me?" He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. He made it seem like I was the crazy one here. 

"Do you see anyone else in this room?" I gave a half-laugh before answering.

"Oh, I'm doing just fine and dandy. I don't think my day could get any better! My secretary betrayed me, I was kidnapped by a madman, and I just found out my boyfriend was a gang member. What about you? How has your day been?" 

"Should've just tossed you in a ditch when I had the chance," he muttered, looking back down as he bandaged the last wound. "Jungkook should be here soon with better fitting clothes. For now, just sit in here and behave. There are cameras everywhere in this building, so there's no use in trying anything," he warned. 

"Wouldn't dream of it Grape," I called out dryly as the door closed behind him. I had to find a way of here. Fast.

Yoongi

Watching the cameras in my office, my lips curled downwards at the nickname she had given Taehyung. I didn't like how close the two were getting. She was going to learn real quick just how much of a madman I was. I let Taehyung's special treatment towards her slide, assuming he probably had a soft spot for the girl after being her secretary for almost 4 years. He knew his boundaries. The rules of the house were made very clear. No attachments. No touching my property. If his fondness for the prisoner starts to get out of hand, I will have to take action.

I chuckled humorously as I watched her search the room. What did she think she was going to find? Moments later, Jungkook came in with a bag of clothes for her to change into. Good. Those baggy clothes really didn't suit her. As she began to strip, I turned my gaze away from the screen. Since when did I care about giving a girl privacy, or about what clothes she had to wear? I let out an irritated sigh before shoving her cell phone Taehyung had confiscated into my back pocket, and grabbing my gun. It was time to put my plan into action.

Yuna

My head snapped up at the sound of the door opening. Jungkook walked into the room, a bag in his hand which I assumed contained the clothes Taehyung told me about. 

"Camera, upper-left corner," he whispered hurriedly as he handed me the bag in one swift movement. I kept my façade to avoid arousing any suspicion, but I was made puzzled once again by one of Yoongi's cronies. He didn't need to help me, but it made me smile at the thought of him caring. He probably just wanted to let me know so I could change away from prying eyes. I slipped on the light blue skinny jeans and white t-shirt. Such an odd combination, but I wasn't going to complain. It was better than both the dress and the basketball shorts. As I was folding up the clothes I was wearing previously, the door flew open again.

"I swear you guys are worse than my little brother back-" The sound of the now-cocked gun caused me to stiffen in fear.

"Sit." I obeyed without a second thought. "Not so chatty now, are we?" he smirked. I thought you might need a little... motivation to do your job well. This usually does the trick."

"My job?" 

"Why do you think we kidnapped you?"

"Because you're crazy?" His lips pressed into a thin line. I guess he didn't quite agree with me. 

"You're really digging your own grave, Doll." Technically, his three cronies were the ones digging my grave, and was the one pushing me into.

"It's not like being obedient would get me out of it. I'm screwed no matter what I do," I muttered, annoyed at being called by yet another pet name. He chuckled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a phone. My phone. So that's where it went.

"Call him." So needy. He never even bothered to say please.

"Who? I have about 200 hims in my contact list." I could tell he was growing impatient. It was probably wise to stop pushing the man holding a gun to my head. I sighed before unlocking my phone and shuffling through it. I also made note of the time. It was early in the morning. I had only been separated from Jimin for a night, but it felt like eternity. "What do I say when he picks up?"

"Just have a normal conversation. Tell him everything is fine, and that you just decided to stay at the hotel instead of going home." He didn't possibly think that was going to work, did he? Jimin also didn't know about me being at a hotel last night.

"He would never believe that." The silver-haired man's piercing eyes locked with mine.

"He doesn't need to," he maliciously grinned. I pulled up Jimin's contact info on my phone, my hands trembling as I hesitated to press the call button. "Just take a press the button, sweetheart. It's not that hard." My stomach turned at the sickening way he used Taehyung's pet name. I hit the call button, and shakily brought the phone to my ear, waiting for him to pick up.

I fidgeted in the chair as I waited for him to pick up the phone, secretly hoping he didn't. My heart dropped at the familiar click that was followed by a 'hello'. I internally broke down at the sound of Jimin's voice. I missed him so much, I was willing to do anything to be wrapped in the comfort of his arms again. I looked up at Yoongi and nodded.

"Speaker," he commanded. I brought the phone down from my ear and put it on speaker phone. Jimin's panicked voice instantly filled the room.

"Babe, are you ok? You're not hurt, are you? Where are you?"

"I'm fine Jiminie, don't worry." I managed to keep my voice steady despite the fear I felt. "My mom called and asked me to stay with her last night. I'm sorry I forgot to call and let you know." With that excuse, Jimin would know I was in trouble, but Yoongi would have no idea. It was pretty clever in my mind. His slight hesitation confirmed this

"Were you ok sleeping alone last night? Your anxiety didn't kick in, did it?" My heart warmed at how caring he was being. It pained me to lie to him like this. Then I remembered. Hadn't he done the same thing to me for four years? I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head. That didn't matter Yuna.

"It didn't Jimin, I was fine." A gasp escaped from my lips as Yoongi suddenly trailed his tongue down the side of my neck.

"Yuna? What's going on?"

"Nothing! I just stubbed my toe on the coffee table. Nothing serious." I fought to remain composed as moans threatened to spill from my mouth. His lips felt foreign against my neck. So wrong, yet so good. My mind immediately went to Jimin. My mind knew it was wrong. I couldn't betray Jimin. But my body didn't care. Why was he doing this to me? 

"Let it out, Doll. Let him hear you moan," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Should I come pick you up? Your mom's house is on the way home from my work." I panicked, not knowing what to say next. Yoongi's actions were rendering my mind blank, as I put all my effort into not letting myself give in to him.

Yoongi

"I don't believe that is going to be necessary, Park Jimin." I saw her eyes widen as the line went silent. 

"Who are you? And where is Yuna?"

"Oh, don't tell me you don't recognize my voice ChimChim. How could you forget about little old me?" I withdrew my hands from Yuna's body, fighting the urge to go further. Don't be irrational Yoongi. She's just another . But she really wasn't.

"Yoongi," he growled. "I knew something was suspicious the moment Yuna said she was at her mom's house."

"And why is that?" I asked, sincerely curious. How could he have picked up on it so quickly? Even I was impressed with how composed and sincere she had sounded.

"Her parents live in America." I cocked an eyebrow at the girl, and she shrugged sheepishly. Well played sweetheart. Got more brains than I gave you credit for. "Let her go Yoongi. If you have something to settle with me, don't drag innocent people into it."

"Oh ChimChim, you've been away from the industry far too long. You seem to have forgotten that that's not how I do things," I glowered. "When you left, I lost my best man. I haven't found anyone that could replace you yet."

"What a pity," he muttered sarcastically.

"But now that I have your girl in my possession, I can finally get my revenge." I traced the outline of Yuna's chin with the metal tip of the gun, enjoying the sight of her fear-filled eyes and her shaking form. Her moans only added to the fun.

"Don't you dare touch her Yoongi," he hissed. 

"What are you going to do ChimChim? Kill me? I'd love to see you try," I smirked. 

"Don't underestimate me, Min Yoongi."

"Oh, I would never! Now, me and Yuna have some business to get back to. Maybe we can catch up again some other time.

"Yuna, don't let him get into your head! He's a-" We didn't get to hear the rest of his sentence as I hung up.

Jimin

I paced back and forth, worried about what they we're going to do to Yuna.

"You're gonna wear your legs down to nubs if you keep pacing like that." I stopped and collapsed onto the couch.

"How am I supposed to save her?" I moaned exasperatedly. 

"Just give me a little more time Jimin. I'll figure something out." That bastard Yoongi was going to pay. "I have a feeling it's a trap. They kidnapped Yuna to lure you into their little hideout."

My cell phone began to ring and I looked at my partner in anticipation,

You need to act as if you have no idea where she is. Just be a worried, ignorant boyfriend.

"I AM a worried boyfriend," I hissed.

"But you're not ignorant. They don't know you're the one who escorted Yuna to the car. If you show that you know about the event and the ambush, it could reveal who you are." He had a point. Taking a deep breath, I answered the phone. 

I smiled proudly at her clever excuse. She knew I would understand right away that she was in trouble when she told me she was at her mother's house. And Yoongi would have no idea she clued me in. Not that it mattered. I already knew. I had been able to keep my composure until I heard her gasp and moan. If that bastard touched her in any way, there would be hell to pay. I angrily threw my phone onto the bed and let out a yell. 

"Alright. That call wasn't completely useless."

"And why is that?" I questioned him with an irritated gaze.

"A few reasons. It confirmed that this whole thing is a trap to lure you to their hideout. Probably to kill you." I grimaced at how nonchalant he was about that. "Another thing, Yoongi is keeping Yuna alive." I nodded. That made sense. He had to keep her alive if he wanted me to come for her. "And the last thing..." He trailed off, not finishing his sentence.

"What is it?"

"It seems Yoongi has taken a liking to Yuna."

Taehyung

"Grape, I have to get out of here," Yuna mumbled.

"Good luck with that," I snorted, not looking up at her as I continued changing the bandage on her leg. I could feel her glaring at the top of my head before she let out a sigh. She sounded so defeated, and it made my heart drop. I mentally shook myself. Taehyung get a grip. Stop treating her differently than the other s you've dealt with in the past. She's just another that will be disposed of once Yoongi is done using her. I couldn't help the anger that grew in me at the thought.

"Does Boss man really only want revenge on Jimin because he left the gang?" Of course not. He's not that petty. That idiot had done much more than that when he left. He just had to go out with a bang. Literally.

"That's not something I know, nor would it be my place to tell if I did." 

"What is he going to do to Jimin if he comes here?" I froze. Yoongi would probably order her to be tortured to death in front of him, only to then torture him next, but I couldn't tell her that.

"That's not something you need to worry about, Babe." 

"It's the reason I'm here. That's the only thing there is for me to worry about," she muttered dryly. Oh sweetheart, were you wrong about that. With how unpredictable Yoongi was, there were plenty of things she should be worried about.

"Look, sweetheart," I whispered.

"Why are you whispering all of a sudden?" she whispered back. I cocked my head slightly at the camera in the room. "Does it have audio?"

"Yoongi told me it didn't, but he's one of the best lip readers in the business." She slightly nodded. "All you need to do is behave, and do what Yoongi tells you to do."

"And why would I do that?" Why was she so god damn difficult? The tough girl act wasn't going to last long with Yoongi. That man was ruthless. "I'm just supposed to let him touch me and do with me as he pleases? Sorry Grape, but that's not how I do things," I hissed, mocking Yoongi from the call earlier that morning. I stiffened. Had Yoongi touched her?

"What did he do to you?" Her eyes widened briefly before she quickly brought her gaze to the floor. "Tell me sweetheart. What did he do to you? Did he touch you?" My patience was already very low, and she sensed that. She slightly nodded, and I felt my anger growing once again. "That bastard," I hissed. Yuna didn't deserve any of this. From the few years of being her secretary, I knew how hard-working, kind, and intelligent she was. Now her life was screwed over because his of a boss couldn't let go of a grudge. 

"I trust you, Tae." I froze. Bad idea sweetheart. I was not your typical boy next door. 

"You won't be saying that when Yoongi orders me to hold you at gunpoint." It was the truth. What Yoongi says, goes. I would have no choice if he ordered me to shoot her.

"Why do you all think that threatening me with knives and guns will scare me?! I don't give one who you people are!" she spat. I was taken aback by her sudden outburst. This had a death wish!

"Yah, are you crazy? Yoongi is going to hear you."

"Oh, really? And what are you going to do about it, Yoongi? Please enlighten me." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Why would she direct the question at the Boss? I stiffened as the sound of clapping echoed in the room. Yoongi had heard it all.

Yoongi

"I'm impressed sweetheart. When did you figure out I was here?" I drawled.

"When Tae called you a bastard. Might want to learn to control your anger a little better. While I couldn't see you, I could hear you fuming." That hit a nerve. I had the best poker face in the business, and she had the audacity to tell me I needed to improve? "You might also want to take up a different hobby. Eavesdropping on peoples' conversations really isn't healthy." My eyes darkened. She was pushing me too far, and I didn't know how much longer I could contain my anger. Why I was trying to contain it in the first place, I don't know. If any other had tried to pull even half the stuff Yuna has pulled in the last two days, she would be six feet under with a slit throat by now. I walked slowly towards her, before stopping to look over at Taehyung. He needed to be taught a quick lesson. I punched him square in the jaw, causing him to topple to the ground. Yuna's cries only irritated me more. Why did she care so much about what happened to Jimin?

"That's for calling me a bastard," I hissed. I kicked him in the stomach, hearing the crack of his ribs. He cried in pain, writhing on the floor. Yuna had jumped out of her chair, begging me to stop. As if I would take orders from a prisoner. "And that, is for not knowing where your loyalties lie." I turned back towards Yuna, fear more evident in her face than before. I smirked as I closed the space between us, backing her into the chair. I crouched down so that my face was level with hers. "I thought you weren't scared of us, sweetheart?" I pulled out my gun and pressed it against her temple. Before I could continue, the door flew open.

"Boss- Oh, uh, sorry..." I turned around to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. He threw Taehyung a quick grimace before looking back at me.

"This better be important, Kook," I barked. I hated when people interrupted me. 

"It's Jimin." My lips slowly curled into an evil smirk. So the rat finally decided to pursue the cheese. I turned back around to face a wide-eyed Yuna.

"Looks like we'll get to finish what we started after all. This time, with an audience."