Beauty Stuff

GIB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wae?” Honey pouted upon hearing the news.

“Mianhe unnie.” Dara replied with a pout herself. “He’s busy for his tour that he can’t make it.”

“Ko.ji.mal.” Someone whispered next to her that only she can see & hear.

“Arasso. It’s unfortunate. Maybe next time?” Honey lightened the mood. “I’ll see you next week, neh?” and her dongsaeng nodded. 

After the video call ended she glared at the source of the voice.

“May I remind you whose fault I cancelled your guesting?” she crossed her arms.

 

Flashback!


Get It Beauty laid out a concept to Sandara. They felt it was missing something and was asking for suggestions. Sandara likes getting involved on the behind the scenes making and learn from the staff despite how much of a noob she is when it comes to makeup. She suggested to bring in male guests that would fit the images in which the producer smiled in glee.


Later that day she received a new draft and is waiting for approval not from her but from the company and set their own preferred date for filming.
 

Since it’s Sandara, YG was letting her proceed without reviewing it which burdened Dara.


The concept was “girlfriend” makeup that would compliment the type of boyfriend in their list. Even how the boys will choose partners was explained to Dara. There are 4 hosts and they wanted 4 YGE rappers, with none other than G-Dragon on top of the list and YGE to send 3 more they think would fit from their list of rappers.

Sandara expected YG would block it. But he didn’t. He just told her, “Coordinate with Jiyong and the 3 others you’ll choose.” She wanted to ask why but knew there’s no point in asking. Coz she half wants him there.

With a deep sigh she presented it to Kwon Jiyong who was beaming wide as soon as he learned he’s guesting on the show.

“Who else will be there, jagi?” his smile was big.
 

“I’m planning to call Mino. Winner’s currently planning on their comeback..” She was talking more to herself.
 

“B.I. he’s a puppy. Especially when it comes to you.” Jiyong suggested pointing “beagle boyfriend”
 

“I don’t think that’s what beagle boyfriend means but... okay.” She noted to check on their managers. “And Jaewon is debuting this week. I wonder who is his manager..” she scrolled through her contacts. “Flowerboys indeed.” She murmured.
 

“When should we film?” she lifted her head to look at her boyfriend, who still has a goofy smile on his face, for an answer. He is busy touring the world.
 

“We’re doing a show together.” He beamed.
 

“With 6 more people and 20 live audience and a whole lot of crew, yes.” She wants to kill his excitement because she knows him well. But he just gave her a goofy smile. It was cute, but not what she needs right now.
 

“TAEHEE!!!!” she yelled without responding to her boyfriend.
 

“Noona?” he knocked at the door and waited for either of them to say come in before opening the door with a blank face. “Please be decent.” He murmured.
 

First, he doesn’t want to see his boss doing the nasty. And 2nd, if Dara is, no matter how it is their fault he’s being summoned, he will face the wrath of the dragon for seeing things he shouldn’t. It was based on experience. Not that she was . But Jiyong was giving her a back scratch that warranted him to lift her shirt when Taehee walked in on them. In his defense, they were in the living room.

Him seeing Dara’s lower back took weeks before Jiyong got over it. So he has the right to be cautious especially when Jiyong is a hormonal teenager around his girlfriend. And that they are in his room at night.

“When is Jiyong’s availability for a day’s worth of filming? Preferably with him having enough rest before and after.” She looked up at her boyfriend’s manager while she was lying on her stomach on the bed, decent in Kwon Jiyong’s pajamas top and Kwon Jiyong himself.

The man was sitting next to his girlfriend with his arms over her thighs, casually. The also said man is without a top on but is wearing the bottom half to what Sandara was wearing. Something common to see them in.
 

“Why do we have to talk about it now?” Taehee protested gesturing towards the couple. “I feel like I interrupted something."
 

“We haven’t started so don’t worry. Just send her the schedule.” Jiyong butted in. “We’re going to do a show together.” Taehee had a horrified look on his face.

“Not that kind of show.” Jiyong glared. Taehee only gestured the couple’s current position and how Jiyong caresses her as he said it. “I’m going to Get It Beauty.” He continued and smiled at his manager who shook his head and closed the door.

Nearing the date of the filming, a date set before he flies for his Pacific tour, Sandara faced the cause of her worries.

“You know how the show goes. Let’s say you’re going to put make up on me. Let’s practice that.” She pulled him to her dressing room. They are at her place this time.
 

“Walk me through it.” Jiyong surveyed the products in front of him.
 

“Tools. Base. Eyes. Cheeks. Lips.” She pointed out as she showed each section.
 

“You don’t need all these.” He sat next to her.
 

“It’s a show, Jiyong. I still have no clue what the exact mission is, preventing me to get ready. But I know you’ll be able to pick me during the process.” She pointed out while he was busy sniffing her.

“I love every product you use.” Automatically his nose went to her neck and he took a sniff. “You always smell delectable.” He murmured before dropping a peck.

“Don’t say that on the show.” She eyed him and he pouted. “And no pecks on set. I like to know you like how I smell. But jagi, not yet. Behave.” She explained with softer eyes and gave him a peck on the lips.
 

“So?” she gestured her little makeup.
 

“Prime.” He proudly said after reading the products laid out in front of him and applied a little lot more than he should. So Dara patted her face with some facial tissues to absorb the excess.
 

“Base.” He picked up the cushion compact and she eyed him. “We endorsed Moonshot together. I know how a cushion works.” He informed her and he patted her face with outmost care and enjoyed patting her chubby cheeks, “Tokki.” He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter