Plot Ideas

Seeking for female partners to RP in KKT
  • WGM (Non-AU, may includes , can be a longterm plot)

Your muse and my muse have chosen as a couple for a popular variety show, We Got Married. Both of them are still surprised but they are willing to act intimately for the purpose of rating. Even though it means that they should share a lot of kisses and do more skinships in front of the camera.

 

  • Failed skinny-dipping (AU, )

It is started by my muse challenges your muse to do skinny-dip with him. Your muse agrees but gives another challenge and ask my muse to strip her underwears off. Not only undress her, my muse roams his hands around your muse's body, fondling her plumps, curves, and teasing her sensitive part until they both get turn on and end up having a steamy session.

 

  • I miss you but I hate you (Non-AU, may leads into )

Your muse and my muse are secretly dating for a few months without the public know it. My muse has a world tour concert and pledges to have a date with your muse after he comes back to Seoul. D-1 of the promised date, my muse messages your muse that he can't fulfill his promise because he still has schedule. Your muse understands it but she is extremely sad of yearning his presence. Turns out it was actually a prank because my muse was already in Korea, then he visits your muse's place at the night to give her a surprise. Your muse is surprised but sulking a whole night, making my muse end up staying at her place to apologize and calm your muse.

 

  • Couple diary (AU or Non-AU, can be , may get into a longterm plot)

I don't know what idea that should put here, it is just like your muse and my muse are an ordinary couple, have a date in the cinema, amusement park, ski resort, etc. Or just simply cuddle in the middle of rainy night, makes out on the backseat of the car, or any fluff ideas for this one.

 

I have other plot ideas such as being a newlywed, step-brother and sister , platonic relationship, roommate, supernatural, (werewolf, vampire, etc). We can discuss it more detailed in KKT if you're interested in any of them, let me know if you have other prompts or ideas as well.