Bunnies Belong With Bears

Bunnies Cuddle With Bears

A/N: More cute, fluffy Seulrene from me. As it should be, I saw them matching jackets on twitter and I just about died. And it reignited my cute fluffy mentality for my Seulrene babies! Enjoy


 

Bae Joohyun never needs an excuse to cuddle up to her longtime girlfriend Kang Seulgi. Sure, she’ll say she’s cold so they need to be wrapped up in blankets to keep warm. And she’ll cling on tight whether she is actually cold or not. She’ll also pretend to be scared at times when she isn’t. Only so her bear-like can hold her.

 

“Seulgi-yah I’m cold so you’ll have to hold me.” or “Baby, I’m really scared so you must hold me.” Some of her main lines she’d use on her girlfriend. Her most favorite place to be is in her bears arms. So, as usual one night she’s getting ready to get into bed with her sleeping girlfriend.

 

“Scared or cold Hyunnie?” Seulgi teases tiredly.

 

“Do I need a reason to cuddle with you bear?”
 

“No, of course not come here.” She fully lifts the blankets so the raven-haired woman can get into bed. Quickly she snuggles up as close as possible. Her arms wrapped around Seulgi’s waist. The slightly taller woman places an arm around her to bring her closer.

 

“I am actually cold though baby.” Joohyun, admits with a smile. “You’re always really warm.”

 

“Bear here, remember.” She says, making Joohyun laugh. Seulgi has been compared to a bear. Because of her adorable cute face, monolids, round ears, and button nose. But she also hibernates like one and is seriously like a personal heater. Which comes in handy whenever Joohyun is cold, even when she’s not cold. She just really loves being as close as possible to the person she loves most.

 

“You’re my bear.” She tells Seulgi, pulling her into a soft kiss. Half asleep Seulgi is still able to sense the feel of Joohyun’s lips on hers. Even in the dark or unable to make out her face, Seulgi would right away know it’s her Joohyun’s lips on her own. It takes about a second to register and she is happily kissing her back.

 

“Hyunnie, bears belong with bunnies you know that.”

 

As history and apps have proven time and time again. Bears and bunnies just belong together, and should never be broken up or paired with anyone else.

 

“I do know that. I’m glad you remember. And, that turtle should keep it in mind as well.”

 

“What? Oh, you mean Yerimie. Come on Hyun, you know that she’s only kidding.”

 

“Kidding my . That little brat, she knows what she’s doing. She’s always giving you heart eyes and trying to steal you away from me. Like I don’t know what she’s actually trying to do.”

 

Seulgi is gently her back, trying to calm her angry bunny down. She is very sensitive about other girls trying to steal her bear away from her.

 

‘Baby. she doesn’t like me that way. She has Joy remember, you know how she feels about chicken.”

 

Joohyun laughs because their friend Joy really does resemble a cute chicken and apparently that means chickens and turtles belong together. She doesn’t know about that. She only knows that bunnies belong with bears. Just like she has always belonged to one Kang Seulgi, and vice versa.

 

“Hm.” Joohyun doesn’t buy it though. That turtle has eyes for her bear and she isn’t going to just stand for it.

 

“Alright, you keep thinking that. She…” Seulgi however captures her lips in a soft kiss.

 

“Joohyun, I love you. Remember that if you don’t anything else.” she says it so seriously that it makes the raven blush.

 

“I love you too baby.”


 

Cuddling up to Seulgi isn’t limited to their bed. Most times when they are traveling together. Joohyun’s way or sleeping or resting consists of many back hugs. Or Seulgi will become her pillow as they sit together. Many times as they are leaving airports or train stations it is with Joohyun walking like a zombie. With her arms wrapped around Seulgi’s waist and head resting on her back.

 

“Sorry, my girlfriend is a koala.” Seulgi would tell people who would look at them curiously. It’s nothing but routine for them though as Joohyun never needs an excuse to cuddle. Particularly when she sees other women as threats. Sometimes when Seulgi is having very innocent conversations, asking for directions. Or helping someone out, that looks like it’s taking just a bit too long for Joohyun’s liking.

 

The shorter raven will wrap arms around her tight. She will give extra kisses depending on what the situation looks like. Cheek kisses if it actually does look innocent. Or full on makeout sessions if it looks like the other women is the least bit interested in her girl.

 

“Hi honey. Who’s this?” She’d ask right away. With eyes trained on whoever the potential suspect is. They’d naturally back off and the couple would be on their way again.

 

“Hyunnie, you can let go now.” because per usual, Joohyun would still have her arms wrapped around her protectively.

 

“No.” she’d shake her head, hold only getting tighter.

 

“But...the girl is gone now.”
 

“That doesn’t matter. You’re mine.”

 

“Yes, I know but….’

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I can’t breathe Hyunnie.”

 

“Oh, sorry sweetie. You okay?” She’d kiss her cheek after letting go of her some.

 

“Yes. I’m fine. You don’t have to be threatened Hyun. I love only you.”

 

“I’m not threatened. Just, making sure people know to stay away from you.” would be her excuse. Of course Joohyun isn’t threatened she just likes to protect all things that are hers.


 

Joohyun also likes to latch on to her girlfriend whenever Seulgi is busy. She’d do this when Seulgi is trying to draw or play video games especially. Like tonight Seulgi is trying to draw as always. And her girlfriend chooses to wrap her arms really tired around her waist.

 

“Um, babe?”

 

“Yes?” Joohyun answers with a nod. Her head pressed firmly against her back.

 

“I can’t really draw like this.” She looks down to her drawing with lines all messed up. Because Joohyun is holding her and now her work is getting sloppy.

 

“But you’ve been drawing for hours.” Joohyun complains to her.

 

It has only been maybe 15 minutes.

 

“And I want to cuddle!”

 

“Now?”

 

“Yes, now. You’re not even that busy.”
 

Well not anymore she isn’t. Seulgi puts her pencil down. It is very clear that she won’t be getting any work done tonight. “Okay, Hyunnie you win.”

 

“Yes! I always do you know that.” She grabs Seulgi by the arm, beginning to drag her straight for their room. Leaving the poor bear dizzy with how fast she is running down the hall.

 

“Hyunnie, slow down.”

 

“No, the quicker we get to our bed, the better.”

 

Seulgi has no choice but to allow herself to be dragged by her smaller girlfirend. They are barely in the room when Seulgi is being thrown into the bed. Joohyun is on top of her in an instant lips on hers.

 

“Hey, you said cuddling!”

 

“Make out, cuddling there is no difference sweetie.” Joohyun smiles. Her lips are covering Seulgi’s own again. Joohyun’s kisses are so careful, passionate, very intense and her lips are so soft against hers. Her girlfriend leaves her so breathless. Seulgi wraps her arms tight around her waist, earning a moan from her lover on top. When she feels those achingly slow, feather-light kisses against her jawline Seulgi can’t help her moans.

 

“You’re jaw is the iest ever!” Joohyun tells her seriously, cupping her face in her hands.

 

“My jaw?” The monolid woman says confused. She has never thought of a jaw as being y.

 

“Yes, like I am so distracted by this y jawline all the time. And your lips.” She kisses her again, hotter much deeper kisses. The raven barely gives her time to breathe when she takes again and again.

 

“Wait, this isn’t going to work.” The raven says seriously.

 

“What, why not?”

 

Joohyun maneuvers herself so now they are laying across from one another. “I can’t feel your if I’m on top of you.” She says it again, without any hesitation.

 

Seulgi can’t help but to laugh. There is her erted, adorable bunny. It was getting weird if she doesn’t make an official appearance. Problem solved, hands on like they should be. Kisses resumed once again, the couple are still one again cuddled up like normal. After their makeout session, Joohyun is just resting her head on her chest.

 

“Hey, I love you.”

 

“I love you too Hyunnie.”

 

“No, like I really, really love you, a lot. More than anything.”
 

Seulgi nods, running her fingers in dark locks. She really loves this woman too, more than anything.

 

“You okay Hyunnie. You’re talking like one of us is going to disappear or something.”
 

That’s when the raven looks up. “No, sorry I didn’t mean to sound like that. Just really need you to understand what you mean to me.”

 

“I do. I love you so much too, always.”

 

“More than your pringles?”

 

“Whoa let’s not get crazy here. I love you, but not that much…” She teases. And Joohyun knows she is kidding but still hits her.

 

“Yah! That is not funny. You’d better not choose pringles over me. After I gave you the best years of my life. I’m almost 30 you know. I can’t get those years back.”
 

The monolid woman just grabs her, hands going immediately to her . As she knows it automatically calms her down.

 

“Uh, yes….now we’re talking.” She moans out, kissing her other half. Seulgi nods with a smile.

 

“I knew that would calm you down. Hyunnie, you know how much I love you right? Pringles aside you’re the love of my life.”

 

“Aw, that is seriously one of the sweetest things you’ve ever said to me.” They resume their cuddling position. Seulgi can’t move her hand though because Joohyun insists she leave it there.

 

“Alright, how about we get some sleep cuddle monster.” Seulgi says affectionately with kisses to her forehead.

 

“I only like to cuddle with you bear, remember that.”

 

“I do. I only want to cuddle with you too.”

 

“Good, better not ever think of cuddling with anyone else either. Only me.” she tells her seriously, pushing her body even closer to her bear. The closer the better.

 

“I’m a bear remember, why would I want anyone but my bunny.”

 

Joohyun feels her face explode in red. “Lucky for you that this bunny always, only wants her bear too.”

 

After all bunnies only cuddle with their bears, as it has been proven time and time again.


 

A/N: Finished, hope this was fine to read. I really enjoyed writing this one, thanks for reading ^^