Silent Rain (part I)

Nini's Bunny

Inspiration: BOA's 'Spring Rain'

to be honest, i just love rain, the peaceful silent rain. i gain my  inspiration or idea to write mostly because of the comfort of rain, it kinda set up the mood and tada.. the words came alive. 

 

 

can i cry again because how beautiful it is to fell in love again?

__________________________________________________

Ring!!! Ring!!!

Jongin's eyes stutter open to the sound of alarm clock which is ringing through out his and Junmyeon's shared bed room. 

His half opened eyes peek through, catching a quick glance of table clock, the needles point at 8.00,  he thought to himself. At least his mind is still working good, to conclude the time, although half clouded with sleepiness and perhaps....oh well, that the blissful night of last night that he shared with his hyung, still roams through his body. 

8 o'clock in the morning is not too late, but it's still not too early to be this dark. In the ussual day, at least, little amount sunray already seeped through the window shield, but this morning, it is unussually dark...

The air is thick, humid and moist, mix with coldness and chillness, but at the same time, for some strange reasons he feels warm, may be because of the cozy blanket, or may be because of the beautiful figure who is wrapping himself around him. But, Jongin likes to think it's because of both, and he feels love over and over again. 

Ah, it's feel too nice though, this morning is too good, too good to wake early, may be perhaps he needs another several hours of good nap?

It was raining earlier this morning, of course Jongin doesn't have any idea for how long it had been lasted, but there is nothing wrong to savour this heavenly morning, right? Especially not when today is weekend and not too mention,  his cute professor is still sleeping besides him - is it possible for a 33 years old man to still look adorable like a baby at this age? even Jongin couldn't comprehend this, but, and still but, the silent rain help him to understand his feeling toward the elder....

The rain already stopped, but the after effect of silent rain couldn't be taken for granted. The droplets of rain slowly slide down the glass window, gently reminds him  of their very first night....together, about one year ago. 

"Good morning handsome..."

A gentle, as sweet as honey voice brings back his attention from the glass window toward his lover's face. He was greeted by Junmyeon's blinding smile, his trademark smile that never fail to bring happiness in Jongin - eyes crinkle into crescent shape, his black orbs shine and glisten, and always radiate love. 

Jongin's eyes scan the elder's gentle face - he could only see beauty in Junmyeon. His smooth sculptured face, his pristened white skin, shines even brighter than any light. The elder doesn't age, in fact, he look even more beautiful day by day. Jongin internally smiles because he knows he himself is the reason behind his lover's looks like a cherry flower that blossom after the spring rain.  

 

To be the only man who could bring back smile to Junmyeon, and be the most sole reason his beauty blossoms, Jongin couldn't be prouder than this. 

 

"Hey, morning too, beautiful..." Too absorbed with Junmyeon's beauty, it takes a few moments for Jongin to reply back Junmyeon's early morning greeting. Ah, he never can get enough Junmyeon in his life, but to be greeted by his smile and sweet voice everyday in the morning, Jongin could confidently say he is the luckiest man in this world. 

Their eyes lock together, and it's still a wonder that after spending so much time with each other, Jongin's heart still skip a beat whenever he look at Junmyeon. Unknowingly, his hands reach Junmyeon's face, and gently caress the glassy porcelain white skin.

Junmyeon's skin somehow reminds Jongin about the glass window with drain drops that trade along it's surface....on how he wiped away all the tears that slided down from the corner of the elder's eyes. He never want to see Junmyeon cry again. And ever since then, Jongin never see Junmyeon shed tears. 

 

It was a mere mistake, it was an incident, and it was a full of uncertainties, but in the silent rain that they shared, they finally met their answer and hope.. despite in the midst of confusion, love prevailed beyond doubt. 

 

____________________________________________________

A/N: i actually contemplated a little bit in writing this, should i continue or make it separate part? but then, i think the ending is fair enough, may be i will combine them later. till then enjoy the first part, ah, sorry for being too sappy.