01.

Forever

“Isn’t it time we both stopped pretending we make each other happy?”

The whole world stopped as he says without any emotions shown on his face. Every moment spends together, the wall of trust and love crumbling down as tears flowing out from her eyes. Without any sympathizes, his eyes used to be shine and with his beautiful smile that can make anyone fall in love with his cute snaggletooth but now it painfully dead.

Those eyes who looked at her with full of love and happiness now began to look weary and tired and possibly got tired of her too. The memories they did together are just nothing to him. It’s all shows in front of their parents and friends. But it’s her fault too because fell in love with someone who acted like her boyfriend for past three months.

“B-but it does not end right.” Stutter when holding back tears clearly not a great move but that. Her breath becomes uncontrollable heavy and her whole body jolted because of him. She keeps searching any hope at his eyes, anything that can be in his eyes but sadly, it just clear dark brown eyes stare her back. No emotions or whatever.

“It is the end. The contract says today the end plus, it’s getting tired to pretend that we are actually a couple.” Those harsh words stabbed her like a bullet and it hurts her heart again and again. Both of them kept quiet, their lips have been sealed, only sound of mumbling can be heard from the room.

“Can… Can we be a real couple?” Her face color changed as she says, her cheeks becoming red rose color but her eyes still looking firmly at his eyes. There are sparks of surprise in his eyes, didn’t expecting that to happen. Now or never, she thought as her hand anxiously playing around her end shirt.

“Look” He took briefly breath before continuing his words.

“What are doing right now is clearly out of control from what we actually sign up for. Yes, I’d admit. I do have feelings for you too. Heck, I really want to hug and whisper at you that everything will be fine but I can’t! No matter how many I pushed you around, you’re presence lingering around me.” He stopped for a while and exhale loudly.

“I love you so much to the point that I have to leave you,” Woojin says as he holding her arms. Her eyes now wash away by tears that can’t hold anymore.

“I know-“

“Stop it Woojin.” She softly pushes away Woodin's hands from her arms and directly look at him with a forceful smile.

“If you that what you want, i-I’d gladly go away from your life and.. if you want to find me, you know where I am.”

“Please, don’t do this to me! I-I”

Woojin couldn’t finish his words as he sees his loved one walk out from his life where it supposed to be opposite situation. He gulped his saliva and holding back his tears as his back against the wall with his hand on his head and his knee at his chest.

“Goodbye woojin,” She says as she slowly walks away from the door that separating both of them. Perhaps forever.