A guy named Kim Himchan

SKYDIVE: the free fall story edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was noon. 

The sun is shining brightly that it cleared all the clouds in the sky...

 

There is a black van that was parked just right in front of the entrance of the bank and another two positioned at the back.

Most of the people inside the bank was distracted by the black van in front of the entrance since it entirely block the way. 

 

It was rather suspicious.

 

"Whats the deal of the driver of that van? I mean there's still some parking spaces outside."  Said the man that looked like in his early 40's.

"Perhaps there's a celebrity inside?!" A woman beside him suddenly grew excitement at the thought that she had spoken. 

"What a show-off." He said bitterly.

A trio of tall girls that were busy on their expensive smartphones heard the woman since they are close to were she was standing.

"JINJJA?!" Said the blonde one aloud that it caught the attention of all the people inside.

"KYAAAAA maybe it's........... JONGSUK OPPA!" Said the other with purple highlights in her hair.

Everyone inside started murmuring and chatting about who could be in that van.

 

Then the door slides open and two muscular guys went out wearing identical suits and sunglasses.

A few seconds later, a medium-build man came out of the van, standing between the two muscular guys.

He was wearing suit as well but he was rather sophisticated than the others. He wore sunglasses and a black face mask. 

Even though the man's face was not revealed he look like a celebrity and every one inside the bank went crazy when they saw him.

While the people are making noises inside, the man quickly get his gun on the inner pocket of his suit jacket and aim it downward towards the glass door entrance.

 

BANG!

There was a few scream that can be heard when the glass shattered into pieces. People instinctively get on the floor and cover their heads with their hands. The bank is now filled with silence and terror.

 

"M- mr. Lee.." a lady working in the bank was under the long counter with the other staffs and customers, nervously talking to a man while giving a gray briefcase to him. "T-take it with you sir.. i-i'm afraid we cant keep it safe in here." Her hands were shaking as she hand it over to him. The briefcase rattled. Mr. Lee took the case, unknowingly sweating so much.

 

Meanwhile, the two guards of the bank just went out of the male's restroom.

One reacted as the black-suited man with a face mask keep walking his way to the counter. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" He shouted as he pulled out his gun and points towards the man. The other guard quickly stance and rolls on the floor, going towards the counter to hide.

As soon as he got there, he glanced to his fellow guard who is fearlessly facing the man.

 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

 

He watched him being shot in his left arm, chest and in the forehead. There was a hint of terror in his eyes and felt symphathy as he saw his colleague bleed and fall down to the floor. The civilians under the counter cant help but to hold their scream and cry quietly.

The rest of the passengers of the van was now scattered around the area, holding big guns with them.

"Kim Jongkook!" The lady called out the guard a little audible than a whisper.

The guard was only two people away from the lady and Mr. Lee.

He crawls towards them and goes beside Mr. Lee. 

"I have no idea whats going on... who would rob a bank in this daylight?! I think this whole thing was planned out." He said while freaking out quietly.

"Mr. Lee you have to leave this bank right now. Jongkook will you out. Jongkook make sure you keep Mr. Lee and the briefcase safe." She didnt mind anymore about what he said. It is already happening. The important thing that goes on her mind right now is to keep the boss' order and save her reputation in her job. She has been dreaming to get promoted in her job and Mr. Lee is the key to get her promotion.

Jongkook suddenly stops freaking out and cautiously peeks at every corners of the bank then the man caught his attention.

"Oh sss. He is coming this way.." His heartbeat rate suddenly raised.

"Sir we need to go now" Jongkook quickly grabbed Mr. Lee's hand and pulled out a handcuff, putting it to Mr. Lee's wrist and to the briefcase before they both stand up and run their way to the side as he shoots repeatedly the glass wall then make their way out of the bank.

The man manage to quickly react and fires his gun towards the two but he failed to stop then. He suddenly raises his one arm, showing an index finger pointing towards the ceiling. The other black-suited men hurriedly went out the bank while the man went out to chase the two. The van vanished together with the other two back up before the cops arrived.

The cops saw the people going out of the bank when they arrived. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter