Final

RUMOURS!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was the biggest art school of the area, the dream college of many aspiring and struggling new talents. It had a huge campus with a number of fields and streams with top-notch infrastructure but at the same time it also included a room completely vacant or rather ‘abandoned’ named as ‘ the haunted corner of the college’.Right on the second floor visible from the streets, the room had a half broken window as in generally found in horror movies, usually dark and without lights apart from the fact that sometimes candles were seen lighting up the entire room at night when there was supposed to be no one there and that very fact itself makes the whole thing a lot more creepy.

The huge black glass door and a half rusty lock hanging there most of the time also added to the appearance of the room 215 which was a huge contrast to the rest of the freshly painted college. Park Chanyeol, a major in music in the same art college, was no exception to the rumours but was definitely more curious than scared about the entire ‘haunted corner’ thing from the very day he joined. He often used to steal few glances at the huge black glass door straight opposite to where his piano was. Much to his suspicions and growing interest, he discovered that the door does not always have the lock hanging but instead found that it’s otherwise locked from inside when he tried to make his way in.

“Are you kidding me? Did you just say that you actually tried to get inside?” a first year major in violin, Byun Baekhyun almost sprang up from his seat to face his classmate. Chanyeol eyed him as if it wasn’t that of a big deal and continued nevertheless,” But how can it be locked from inside? That does proves that someone was inside, doesn’t it?....Yah, do you want to go check who it was?” Enlarging his eyes as if they are almost about to pop out, Baekhyun finally said,” I don’t know about you but one of the things that I hold very dear to me is my life. I don’t want to lose it if I can help it.” Chanyeol gave him a ‘ so-tired-of-ya’ look before whispering, ”And you call yourself a man!” to which baekhyun instantly replied,” Life is more important than gender man.” He laughed at his own joke which was probably not a first time for Chanyeol. A little later, he stopped laughing abruptly and as if recalling something, he added, “ But about that, i mean the door being locked from inside thing...., I think I did hear something about it from the seniors.”

Suddenly growing very interested all over again, he instantly fired up,” Rumours?” To this baekhyun’s response was unexpectedly calm,” Kinda.” The rumour that he was talking about was pretty stramge, revolving around a high-schooler, who was supposedly the daughter of one of the professors of the art college. “A heck of a girl she is. They say that she is wierd and has no friends. She comes here pretty often to meet her father, locks herself up in that room and god knows what happens on the other side of the door,” Baekhyun paused for a second and then turned to ask Chanyeol who was still busy analysing the whole thing in his head,” Do...do you think she can communicate with gh-ghosts or something like that?” he looked like a baby asking his mother to stay with him since he was scared. It was so amusing for Chanyeol that he decided to take advantage of the situation at hand and therefore, before heading out of the room, he brought himself close to his ears only to say in a tone of whisper,” Do you really think that each and everyone, out of the 100s of people that you see every day, are humans?”

It sent a chill down Baekhyun’s spine and his legs giving away causing him to collapse on the nearest stool he had there. It was somehow very entertaining for Chanyeol as he walked out to the hallway quietly whistling to himself. On the way, he heard some noises. Getting closer to where the noise was coming from, he discovered some students of his college surrounding a girl in a high school uniform. Spotting the girl in the middle of the gang, he caught himself saying,” Found ya,” but it took him a minute to understand she definitely wasn’t friends with the others, even their tone of speaking with her was quite on the harsh side. Though she was being bullied , she never answered them back , neither did she look at them or cry. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter