day 1

#ffdab9

day 1 - 09.01.17

 

2:50am

 

self-harming has became a thing for me. a anaesthetic for the constant misery, pain and i felt everyday.

feeling the pain on my wrist to numb the pain i felt from within.

Watching the blood leaving my slitted wrist calm me while the tears releasing from the tear duct of my eyes, dripping off my face.

i had slit my wrist again, a routine that i can’t stop myself to. its 3am and i can’t sleep again, not when i can’t shut my inner voice up.

8am

panting as i rush down the stair to the subway station, sweat dripping off my face and hair. i am late for my first day at school. The train arrived and i enter it, finally being able to rest from all the running.

840am

“turn left on level 7 to the auditorium” said A student too studying in Incheon National University.

“may i know what are you majoring in?” a class advisor asked me.

“arts, fine arts” i replied pleasingly

“ahh, school of the arts and physical education.” he said as he directed me to the designated place.

“first choice?” he decided to break the silence.

“kind of?” i replied once again

there isn’t alot of people in arts this year, its isn’t very easy to get in, you must have done very well back in highschool to be placed in school of the arts”

“is thats so? then i’m considered quite lucky then”

i replied while glancing at his name tag which manifest his name.

 

choi minho , seonsaengnim

school of arts and physical education,

division of sport science

 

“you’ve have to eat more. You’re really small and skinny for your age” He looked at me in concern before leaving me to where i’m supposed to sit