So be it

You Need Me, Like I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey there! I just wanted to try this type of story.. I won’t be as best in this section but I’ll do my best!^^ Thank you so much for coming around! I love you all! <3 

2.14.18 polished text update

Inseong was in deep he knew his heat started 5 days ago but he tried to ignore it as a alpha he didn't want to take advantage of the omegas. Now everything was too unbearable if he sensed a omega he almost couldn't stop himself from wanting to take them. His vision became blurry and he was sweating a lot. Inseong has to take a 5 min break he went to the back to stabilize his breaths. He cursed himself heats are the worst it almost became unbearable for Inseong to go back home because his roommate Jaeyoon was an omega. He had to literally lock himself in his room and didn’t say a word to him to prevent anything. He was pretty sure by now anyone around him could sense his heat and he hated it. 

 

He sense someone coming to the door he tensed but then relaxed as it was another alpha.. his partner of their boba shop, Youngbin. 

 

"Wait.." he breathed.

 

When Youngbin opened the door his alpha senses reacted to be dominating he groaned in pain and curled on the couch. Youngbin flinched then walked over to him to touch his shoulders. 

 

"Why do you always let it get like this?" Youngbin huffed his heat started infecting him too.  

 

"S.. shut up." Inseong groaned, "Please leave, I'll be out in 5 mins..."

 

"Tch! You know that's not going to work." He frowned they were both out of energy Inseong jolted when he felt Youngbin lay on top of him.

 

"Youngbin! What are youㅡ" He was cut off when he felt a hand on his crotch.

 

He moaned in pain his senses threw out danger and Youngbin huffed a little Inseong whimpered he could feel Youngbin’s senses over powering him and he hated it.

 

"I can't have you attacking every omega that comes in," he told him in tone low enough to make Inseong shiver. "Let me help you, damn it." 

 

Youngbin's pheromones finally overpowered Inse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter