Fin

Hey, I got your back
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey Taeyeon."

"Welcome home, Fany-ah."

"Sunny's home?"

"In her room playing all day, the usual."

"Okay! I'm going to rest a bit, dinner together later?"

"Sure."

That's the most usual chat in the dorm of Girls' Generation. Only 4 of them living in the dorm, Taeyeon the leader (also the house fairy), Sunny the gamer, Tiffany the pink pig (according to Im Yoona the choding), and Hyoyeon the social butterfly.

Taeyeon opens their group's chat room to see several members had left messages on it.

Sooyoung: Girls?

Hyoyeon: I'm here

Sooyoung: remember, we have meeting with the staff tomorrow, about the... you know...

Fany: thank you for the reminder Sooyoung-ah, see you tomorrow girls.

Taeyeon crunched her nose then put her phone on the coffee table near. She's preparing for the dinner when Tiffany come out from her room. "You cook?" "Yeah, a simple dinner, might be our last?" "I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah." "Don't Fany... it's nobody's fault, it's been too long isn't it? Call Soonkyu out, would you? And Hyoyeon too, I think she's home." "...Okay." Tiffany leave her seat to call the members and Taeyeon back to cooking.

The dinner wrapped in silent. They finished quickly, Taeyeon helped by Hyoyeon clean their dishes and the other girls clean the leftover. After several 'thank you for the dinner' and 'good night' everyone is back to their own room.

Morning comes quickly, the girls are preparing for the meeting. They'll go in one car, while the other members will be picked up by the manager. They arrived in a secluded restaurant where they used to eat when they're living together. Looking at the walls, they have some members' sign and some members' photos.

They're gathered in one room that used for meetings. 8 of them are restless waiting for the staff from SM to come.

Taeyeon, looking at her members, pull out her phone and open their chat room.

Taeyeon: this place brings back a lot of memories, isn't it?

Everyone's phone rings on the same time, they look on each other then put their attention to their phone.

Taeyeon: don't be so serious, it's freaking awkward right now

Yoona: this is as awkward as I'm meeting with my director for my first drama

Sooyoung: I know that feeling Yoong

Yuri: do you guys remember the first time we come here? When we win our first music show?

Joohyun: which is when Yuri-unnie cries like there's no tomorrow ㅋㅋ

Yuri: Ya! Seohyun!

Jessica: and our baby maknae also cannot held her tears

Seohyun: Sica-unnie T_T

Fany: jessi go away! XD

Please log in to read the full chapter