MY EVIL BOSS

MY EVIL CEO

Park Jimin, 23 yrs. old working as a secretary in a huge company owned by one of the riches family in Korea. He graduated with a degree in Dance and Arts but life is a and his salary as a dance teacher is not enough for him and not to make it worst its not enough to support his family. The Park's are one of the famous family in their town, not because of their financial status.  Jimin's family is not rich but because of how his family treats other people they are once called as their towns "Big Heart Family". His parents are busy saving their little restaurant  though they can say that its not that popular anymore like in the past because of the new restaurants in their town and their restaurant sales is just enough for its own needs. His brother Jihyun is one of his main concerns that kid will enter college in no time, so Jimin as a bread winner of their family needs to provide for him that’s why he changed his career and just made his job as a dance teacher a part time, thanks to his lovely and understandable Hobi hyung. 

 


"Park, I want the report for last month sales and expenses. I need it in 5" Jimin's boss called from their intercom, sighing Jimin went to their documents cabinet and find the file his evil boss need. Jimin works for him for almost a year now and Jimin never have a peaceful day working with that "Evil CEO" he called and if not only he badly needs this job he will quit as soon as he knew how evil the CEO is. Finding the records is not hard but facing his boss is a different story, he knock three times and come in. 


"3 minutes and 25 seconds... Not bad Park, now where is the file?" His boss said, seating arrogantly holding his joystick facing his 50"  TV playing some games, Jimin doesn’t want to know what. His boss is always like this, playing is all what he did in this company. Telling his advisor Kim Namjoon that its for their company. 


"Here it is Mr.Jeon, do you need anything else?" Jimin asked placing the file at the table, waiting for his boss to speak. 

 


Jeon Jungkook, the sole heir of Jeon Enterprise and the youngest CEO in Korea. He inherit their company when his Dad died, Young and playful but responsible CEO that what Jungkook is. Well lucky for him and his interest because their company is about developing online games, that is well known in every place on earth. Jeon Jungkook is a complete definition of a Prince no need for elaboration, just look at him and you will know the answer.


"Ahhmn.. Coffee.. Now go" Jimin is about to leave when his boss called his name and told him to be back in 20 minutes. He nods and close the door, groaning and stomping on his feet. He was sure that anytime he wants he can just kill his boss but of course he will not do it. Making his way back to his table to get the company card, he look at how many A4 papers and different kinds of envelope and folders placed on his table those are the stupid files his stupid boss needs to read but  being a stupid CEO he made Jimin to read it and separate those important to not so important files and send him the important files only. It was not his job, but what can he do as much as he hates his Evil Ceo he need this job.


"Very deep sigh Jimin, tell me his being a again?" Yoongi his co-worker said and Jimin just shrug and leave their office not wanting to hear his evil boss yelling at him because of his damn stupid coffee from a cafe 5 blocks away from their office. Yoongi was here before Jimin and he himself experience to work with Jungkook but never in his years  working with him he never get the treatment Jimin is getting, and he was sure something is going on here. 
~~~~~~~

 

 

"You know you should stop treating Jimin like that Jungkook" Taehyung said flipping the financial reports of the company, he was Jungkook's best friend and the financial manager of Jeon Enterprises. Jungkook eyed him and then look at his big glass window where he can see his secretary, frowning gulping his 3rd cup of coffee reading and organizing the files Jungkook need by tomorrow. 


"Are you sure that you don’t like him Kook?" His best friend asked, smirking. 


"No. I told you and Namjoon hyung always and you keep on telling me that" He said and proceed on reading the reports in his hands.. 


"Then why are you always bullying him, come on Kook we know here you are not that kind of person. And all of your employees can really say that you're treating Jimin differently, what are you getting from this anyway? Give him a break dude, or one day he will leave you demon." Taehyung said picking up the highlighter pen and highlighting some words on the paper. Jungkook sigh and think what does he get in pestering his secretary? Jungkook smile on what answer he came up and stood up, Tae look at him and praying that he will not do anything stupid again... He was watching his best friend went to his secretary and based on what he see its not good. He can see how, Jimin tried not to punch his boss clutching his fist but still nodding on whatever his boss is saying. Tae was wishing that Jimin can find another job with a better boss than what he has now, he stop looking and continue his work so he can go home its almost 9pm and the three or them is still here preparing for a big meeting tomorrow. He just hoping that they can seal the deal again. 
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Namjoon came early today, they have a big deal they need to get later so he needs to see is everything will be alright. He opens their office and went to his office to open the air-condition, taking of his coat and went out to make some coffee. 


"Jimin-ssi?" Namjoon called seeing a blonde with small figure leaning on the refrigerator waiting for his coffee, Jimin look at him and bowed. His face scared the hell out of Namjoon, he looks like a blonde panda and exhausted that anytime he will faint. 


"Goodmorning Mr.Kim" Jimin's voice is raspy and sound so tired, Namjoon knew that Jimin works really hard for his family but he also knew how their boss and his cousin Jungkook treat the poor blonde. 


"You are early too, Jimin" Namjoon said and get his mug from the cabinet Jimin was about to assist him but Namjoon stop him and get Jimin's cup then pour the coffee with some little mess of course he is Namjoon. Jimin smile but not the smile Namjoon, Yoongi, Tae and the other employees see in everyday. 


"You stay here the whole night right? Jungkook again?" He asked the blonde just shrug and sip his coffee that burns his throat and stomach that helps him to be awake. Jimin lost count of how many coffee he already have but he needs it, he just finish organizing things Jungkook needs for the meeting and his bed is calling his body but he needs to work for today which is friday so he needs to be strong just few more hours and he will able to rest.


"Jungk- Boss want me to finish all of the files he said he need to read it before the meeting so he told me to finish it." Jimin said then yawn making his way to his table, before he sit down he felt a hand on his shoulder he look back and smiled. 
"Go home Jimin, Give me the files and go home. You need to rest, ill talk to him" 


"I’m okay hyung, no worries i ne-" 


"Jimin im your senior and Jungkook's cousin now listen to me and go home, you need to rest. You already finish what Jungkook asked you to do for today, so now go and have a long weekend" 


"But Hyung Jungkook will-" 


"Go Jimin, before the demon came and before Jin kills me for not taking good care of you. Now go, ill take care of this" Namjoon said smiling, Jimin nods and say thank you handling the files needed to Namjoon and grab his bag. To say that Jimin is kind of scared of what will happen after this, his body is really tired and need some rest so throwing all his worries Jimin went of their building and take a cab happily.
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Congratulations Mr.Jeon!! We got a big deal!!" His employees cheered, yes its true they just got the biggest deal they can have for this year. Jungkook smiled and let his employees go home early, all of them are surprised its just 2pm and the CEO want them to go home and enjoy their weekend.

 

Meanwhile Jungkook stay in his office, smiling and patting his own shoulders that meeting was nerve cracking and when the chief of their new partner company signed the contract he just want to hug everyone in that room. He sigh and loosen his necktie, out of nowhere he saw a particular table he frowned remembering what Namjoon said. He was worried on how his secretary is? Is he asleep? Did he eat? Is he okay? Those questions rings on his head, he knew that he told Jimin to finish the files and not leave until he finish it all. His secretary is the type of person Jungkook want to play with, Jungkook knew and felt how Jimin wants to punch him every time he will call Jimin out of nowhere to ask him do things for him. But he likes to test Jimin's patience, His cousin and best friend also Yoongi said that he should be careful because he will not know when Jimin will be damn done with him and just leave him but he also knew how his secretary badly needs this job and he is sure that Jimin will stay.


"You should at least sent message to him" Yoongi said, they decided to have some drinks for celebration when they talk about Jimin and how great his works affects the meeting. Jungkook huffed. 


"Its his job" He said and earned a glare from yoongi and a smack on the back of his head from Taehyung. Namjoon just shakes his head and sigh. 


"You're a brat, i don’t really get why are you like that to him. Did you even gave him his day off? Dude even me have it once a week but i never see Jimin taking is day off not until now. Thanks to Namjoon hyung" Taehyung said. 


"He has, but every time he ask jungkook for permission he will never signed the form and ask Jimin to do s that is not even part of his job, so Jimin just stop asking" Yoongi said, Jungkook knew its true he shrug and drink. 


"That’s it im helping Jimin to find a new better job, Jin said they are looking for a staff in his restaurant maybe Jimin wi-"


"NO!!! NO ONE WILL HELP HIM FIND ANOTHER JOB!! HE WILL STAY AS MY SECRETARY!!"


"THEN TREAT HIM BETTER!!! EVEN IF WE DONT HELP HIM, HE WILL LEAVE YOU EVENTUALLY!!! YOU TY BRAT!! I HEARD HIM THE OTHER DAY TALKING TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE ASKING FOR VACANTS IM SURE HE IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB!" Yoongi yelled, its good that they are in a private sound proof room so no one will hear them. Jungkook stop and look at yoongi, not sure of what he will say.. 


"Ahhh….. Is that why Jimin asked me to help him with some certifications?" Tae asked and Yoongi nods. So Jimin will quit, Jungkook's mind is nowhere to find now. The three guys is looking on how Jungkook frowned and had a staring contest with his drink, no one knew  what is on his mind. But they had an idea of what is it, they look at each other and as if they knew each others mind they smirked and  look at their maknae who is now playing with his fingers.


"Can you answer us now, why are you doing that to him for a year now Jungkook" Tae asked hoping that what’s on their mind is true. 


"I... I.. Uhmnn..." 


"Come on tell us or ill kick you brat" Yoongi said and glare at him, Jungkook sigh and pouted. 
"I just want his attention on me, I want to see how cute he is when he is getting pissed at me and controlling himself every time i tried to pester him." 


"You er! Then at least talk to him not the other way around!!" Tae yelled.. 


"As if i didn’t do that before!!! You know he doesn’t like me when he came to the office i tried to be nice to him you know" 


"Yeah.. not giving him day off, telling him to go to that cafe which is 5 blocks away from the office, telling him to do your works, calling him in the middle of the night just to bring something to your house even though you know he is sleeping, yelling at him when he made a little mistake, calling him stupid when he accidentally trip and bump into you with his coffee, telling him not to go home until you finish your damn game... Yeah that’s nice of you Jeon Jungkook" Yoongi said sipping his drink..
"Now i understand why Jimin wants to quit, i didn’t knew about some of what Yoongi hyungs said.. You're an evil Jungkook. Liking a person is not like that" Tae said.. Jungkook look at him..


"I didn’t say i like hi-"


"Ohh ! Are you still not going to admit that to yourself?!! I can see your heart eyes Jeon everything Jimin is around, how you sneakily look at him like a stalker and how you smiled after you pissed him off and how am i going to forgot how you react when Jimin is absent a while ago?. I can see that Jungkook! All of us can see that!" Tae yelled, getting angry because of an idiot guy he called his best friend. Jungkook didn’t say anything and continue to play with his fingers.


"Now tell me Jungkook are you going to let go of Jimin?" Namjoon asked.  
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

From: EvilJeon
Thank you Jimin-ssi we got the deal, send me my schedules for Monday no need to go to work. Its your day off enjoy your long weekend Jimin Hyung.

 

Jimin almost choke on his pancakes when he open the message from Jungkook. He is not sure if it was kind of prank or whatever. First He said THANK YOU, and then gave him DAY OFF ON MONDAY and he called him JIMIN HYUNG. Jimin look outside wondering if its the end of the world or is there an alien invasion like Tae always said. He look at the text again and forward it to Tae, Yoongi and Namjoon asking if its real or a prank. He got a respond after a few minutes.

 

From: NamJoonie Hyung
Just enjoy, he is just being Jungkook to you. 

 

From: MinYG
That Kid. See you on Tuesday Jimin.

 

From: Taelien
Ohhh.. Just take a rest Jiminie, You help us a lot for the deal. Enjoy your looonggg weekend. 

 

Namjoon's words keep on playing in Jimin's mind... What was that mean? Is The Evil CEO different from the Jungkook he is talking about? Jimin is still not sure of what’s happening, but he find himself smiling on his Evil Boss message... He tap the reply button and sent a message.

 

From: ParkJiminie
I don’t know if you are being serious Mr.Jeon but thank you for the day off, ill send to you your schedule for Monday to your email. Thank you Mr.Jeon and Congratulations.

 

"He replied!!! Hyung he congrats me!!!" Jungkook cheered like what he almost did after the meeting, no one comment on how whipped he looks like now but kind of proud to the maknae. Hoping that when Jimin comeback he will treat him better than he did for a year. 
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Monday never been bored for Jungkook, he is always excited to see Jimin and all day no all week and now he is thinking again why he gave Jimin a day off. Oh to remind himself more he just admit his secret for a year now to his hyungs. Yes its true he like that fluff ball, his Jimin. Then it hits him, he never been good to Jimin all he did was pester him. He sigh and look at the email Jimin sent to him, he doesn’t have anymore schedule after lunch. Maybe he can go home early and wait for Tuesday when Jimin will be back, he look at his window again he miss him. He should be good to Jimin from now on, then his ing best friend block his view and stuck his tongue out to Jungkook. Jungkook push a button below his table and  close the window blinds then locking his door. 

 


Jimin keeps on looking at his phone as if waiting for an important call or message that didn’t go unnoticed by Jin, Namjoon told him something that make him smirk looking at Jimin. Jimin and him are friends since college and he knew all Jimin secrets. Jimin look at him and frowned. 


"Waiting for a call or text Jiminie?" Jin asked and the younger pouts. 


"Its just... I’m a bit worried, he doesn’t have a lot of schedule for today, and he doesn’t bother me... I mean im kind of-"


"Missing the brat?" Jin cut-off.


"No... Its not like that.. His text is still bugging me hyung.. Like as if its not him really hyung... its was the first that he sent me message like that! And.. i don’t know.." 


"And you are not used to received that kind of text from your brat crush huh" Jin said, Jimin look at him and sigh... then nods. Whats the truth is Jimin had a crush on Jungkook the first time he saw the CEO and cursed heaven and earth on giving him a handsome but brat CEO. Jimin may be always angry on what his Evil CEO do to him, but call him stupid but he enjoys it.. He maybe look pissed outside but he is screaming inside specially when Jungkook will and their body will be close to each other and those days when Jungkook will text him to buy him coffee or dinner then he will end up going to Jungkook's house, because that kid lives alone he is a brat after all. 


"Oh Lord I see that smile again... You are really enjoying this huh..." 


"Should i not hyung? I mean.. I don’t know what is in Jungkook's mind." 


"I’m not saying you cant Jimin but what’s makes you happy. Wait i thought you will quit and pass him your resignation? What happened to that company by the way, their offer is great" Jin asked. 


"Yeah they call me back, actually last Friday and they are just waiting for my reply... I don’t know hyung like I really want to quit but.. I don’t know it feels like something is pulling me back, but their offer is really good so i think i will accept it" Jimin said taking his cup and drinking his coffee.. He look at his hyung that look shocked and looking at his back, so Jimin turned around. 


"J-Jung- Mr.J-Jeon..." Jimin said looking at the handsome man who is standing in front on him with a to go cup with his favorite coffee inside. Jungkook was glued to wear he is standing, Jimin will leave him, the company he is too late. He huff and bit his lip, the next thing he knew he is bowing to them and leave the cafe. Maybe that cafe will not be his favorite cafe anymore. He went to his car and about to open it when his hands was stop by a smaller one, that he knew very well the hands that he dreamed to hold and intertwined with his own. 
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Mr.Jeo- Jungkook what’s wrong?" Jimin was shocked that he saw Jungkook at the cafe at this time but he was more shocked when Jungkook stand there and leave the cafe without any word. Did he heard Jimin? But why does he acts like that? That’s why Jimin runs after him and now he is looking at his handsome CEO who is now crying... WAIT CRYING?


"Jungkook-ah.. Why are you-"


"So when are you.. going to pass me your resignation Park Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook cold voice almost killed Jimin, is the sweet Jungkook is gone now? 


"Just sent it to me, ill signed it for you... if.. If that’s will make you happy.. Excuse me Park." Jungkook tried to pull away but Jimin grip is no joke, that cause some people to look at them. 


"Park. Let me go" 


"Do you want me to leave? Tell me Jungkook, do you want me to leave?"


"Its your decision" 


"My decision depends on you, I always obey and do what you want me to do. Now tell me.. Do you want me to stay or leave?" Jimin asked looking directly to the big doe eyes he always want to look at, hoping for something good. Jimin doesn’t want to leave but if Jungkook wants to he will. He wait for him to say something.. he will wait. 


"No.. I don’t want to... I want you to stay.. I want to see you all the times... I want to see your lovely eyes that disappear every time you laugh with others... But its your decision.." Jungkook said mentally killing himself he almost confess, he looks down and watch how Jimin intertwines their fingers and felt hoe great it is he look up and see how Jimin was looking at him lovingly. Should he hope for a better result of his idiotic move?


"Then i will not go.. I will not leave... and give my precious table to anyone my dear EVIL CEO... Never... even if you throw it away with me.." Jimin said and he got pulled by a bone crushing hug, he wants to scream. His Jungkook just confess to him and is hugging him now, he did not hug him back but when he heard the other whined as if begging him to hug him back he did and hug him as tight as he can. 
~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"I like you Jimin.... I really like you a lot... Hell I don’t know if its like or love whatever it is... Just don’t leave please. Ill be good, I promise.. Ill give you day off, ill read the reports myself and give you salary increase... How is that?" 


"Hmnnn.. You can... And I will never leave the person I have a crush for a year now... Never" 

 

 

They continue to hug like that, people are looking at them some are taking a photo and  one person is taking a live video of what is happening wiping his own tears. Meanwhile there is a pizza party happening at Jeon's Enterprises organized by Namjoon, Yoongi ans Taehyung. 

 

 

 

 

The Next day Jimin is not riding in a train going to work anymore but in a Black Hyundai G70 with the most handsome driver he can ever have in his life, with a very familiar hand on his thigh. The hands that will grab his hands every time its red light and kiss it. This is not good for Jimin's health but he enjoys it... More than he enjoys how Jungkook his EVIL CEO, No Jungkook HIS BOYFRIEND pester him everyday in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!!!!! 

LOVE.AUTHORNIM