Sweet Taste -Final

Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing special from the coffee cafe at the end of the busy street. Only a small building with walls painted a light brown. Then what is interesting about this cafe? Physically, the cafe is looks ordinary. But for the girl who is sipping a cup of coffee in front of her, this 'Wake Up Cafe' has special memories.

One year ago...

Tzuyu, the girl who is now glancing at her wrist watch, sits down with a cup of coffee she does not normally drink. Her favorite menu is cappuccino. But for this time, she ordered an americano latte. As request from the girl who just sent a message to her mobile phone. "I want our meeting this time to be different. So, order a different coffee as well okay.." it's the message that she received less than 5 minutes ago.

Ting! a bell near the entrance door chime. The sign of someone coming into the cafe. Tzuyu turned around happily. But the happiness disappeared when she saw Sana, her lover entered the cafe with a girl who was holding Sana's arm. "Ah, maybe it's her cousin." Tzuyu thought.

The couple got closer until they stopped in front of Tzuyu. "Hi Tzuyu, this is Dahyun." Sana introduces Dahyun while she and Dahyun take a seat in front of Tzuyu. The two girls smiled pleasantly. "She's my fiancee. Hmm.. Our parents arranged our married." Sana explained as she looked down after she saw the changing look on Tzuyu's face.

"Deg! Fiancee?" Tzuyu was shocked to hear the news from Sana's mouth.

"So, why you asked me to ordered a different coffee Sana?" Tzuyu's eyes filled with tears. She tried to calm down as they were in the cafe. She doesn't want to attract the attention from peoples around them.

"Tzu, I don't want a cappuccino that has always had a good impression on you, became a bad impression because of what happened today.. I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah.." Sana said looking down again.

Actually Tzuyu still doesn't understand how can Sana come and suddenly with calmly announces her engagement while she's still has a relationship with Tzuyu. But Tzuyu tried to accept that fact patiently. She didn't want to look weak in front of Sana and her fiancee.

"Oh I see.. Congratulations Sana and I hope you guys are happy." Tzuyu smiled even though a tear fell on her cheek.

Lightning sounds suddenly heard. The sky seemed to feel what Tzuyu felt. Lightning is like Tzuyu's screams of pain. The rain that fell from the night sky represented the tears of Tzuyu. Sana still looked down. Either regretful, or confused.

"Our engagement tonight. I must go home now. See you again Tzuyu.. " Sana said while looking up then she stood up and walked out from the cafe with Dahyun. Tzuyu looked down. She cursed the smile she had shown. "Damned Cappucino! Damned Americano Latte!"

Tzuyu was still sitting in the cafe even though Sana had left more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter