It's In Our DNA

From the Day the Universe was Formed, We'll Be Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon couldn’t believe the situation he was in right now. Here he sat, on his couch in his living room, staring at a creature that had little red horns and a small swishing tail. This creature looked like something out of a child’s Halloween book…and yet, he was beautiful. This thing was a walking, no crawling, contradiction, and Namjoon just could not wrap his head around his predicament.

“So…uh…what did you say your name was again?” Namjoon began slowly.

“Oh my god! For all the time, and lives, we’ve spent together, you still don’t know my name?! What kind of life partner are you?!” The creature threw his hands up in an exasperated way. It would have been comical, if Namjoon wasn’t trying to decipher what the thing just said.

“’Life partner’…?” He wondered aloud.

“Yes, life partner. You know, as in, together forever? Destiny? All that jazz? You told me in the last life that you would remember…” The creature trailed off and pouted. It was actually pretty cute.

“Listen…maybe if you say what your name is, I’ll…remember? Then maybe you won’t pout and cross your arms so much?” Namjoon suggested as the creature looked down at his arms, making a shocked expression, and unfolding them.

“How is it, that you’re the only one I do that to? I didn’t even realize what I was doing. Good Lord, Joonie, you’d think for being the God of Destruction, you’d understand a thing or two about not destroying my heart.” The creature shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter