"I promise to believe" -one shot special

"I promise to believe" -one shot special

At the airport, Kang-in and Hyuri are both crying because they will not see each other for 2 years.


Kang-in: Saranghaeyo Hyuri.
Hyuri: I love you,too Kang-in sshi..
Kang-in: Take good care of yourself. I’ll always send e-mails to you huh. I love you so much. (kisses her forehead)
Hyuri: Okay, I have to go now. Bye. I love you.
After Hyuri had left, Kang-in went to leeteuk, his best friend.

Kang-in: (crying) He already left me leeteuk sshi.
Leeteuk: (caressing Kang-in) aish. Don’t feel bad Kang-in sshi, I know that she loves you and for sure, she is hoping that you will wait for her. Am I right?
Kang-in: Ne. but what if she finds a handsome guy there?
Leeteuk: She loves you; don’t question her love for you.
Kang-in: I know that. But...
Leeteuk: Kang-in sshi..
Kang-in: Wae?
Leeteuk: Stop talking non sense. Just be happy for her, araseo?
Kang-in: Ne.

From that day, Kang-in became different from the Kang-in before Hyuri left. He’s just sending e-mails to Hyuri. At first, Hyuri is replying but after 3 months, Kang-in is waiting for Hyuri’s e-mails but unfortunately, he doesn’t receive any. He doesn’t know that Hyuri already had her boyfriend at Paris. She just cheat on him. Kang-in is worrying about his girlfriend so he decided to go at Paris without planning anything. It was very easy for him to find Hyuri because she became famous there.

Kang-in: (amazed) Wow, Hyuri! I never thought that you will be famous here for just 9 months.
Hyuri: Why are you here?
Kang-in: I’m here to see you. I just missed you very much.
Hyuri: You shouldn’t go here.
Kang-in: But why? You’re not already replying on my e-mails. I got worried so I went here.

When he was about to kiss her, Hyuri pushed him which made him shocked.

Kang-in: W-w-waeyo?
Hyuri: I don’t love you anymore.
Kang-in: What? It’s not time for jokes, honey. If you want, let’s go back to Korea.
Hyuri: I already left Korea. And from that day on, I already left you. I’m already awakened that you’re not the perfect guy for me.
Kang-in: Mwo? Are you breaking up with me? You’re not the Hyuri I knew before. Hyuri loves me very much. What happened to you?
Hyuri: What happened to me? I just realized that you’re the kind of guy that deserves to be left in air. You look like a beggar… begging for love. There’s no one will truly love you. And to become clear, yes! I’m breaking up with you.

She left Kang-in petrified. At that time, Kang-in wants to be angry to the world and he wants to scream all his burdens but he can’t because no one will caress him. At that night also, he decided to go back to Korea. He is just crying in the plane while flashing back all his happy memories with his EX girlfriend. Before he left the plane…
Kang-in: From this time, I promise to forget her. I promise that I will throw all my memories with her. I will never miss that girl again.

He is focusing on his promise and he doesn’t recognize that there are passengers behind him that will go out and he’s blocking their way.

Girl: Ehem!! If you will not leave this plane, don’t block our ways!
Kang-in: Ah… mianhaeyo. (moved for the girl to pass)
Girl: (cross eyebrows) What?
Kang-in: Eh? It looks like you’re not Korean. Okay, I said I’m sorry.

The girl just left Kang-in without saying any words. When the girl left him, he saw her hand phone was dropped in her pocket so he take it and he tried to bring it back but he wasn’t able to see the girl again so he decided to go home and just find her the next day.

Leeteuk: Oh. Kang-in sshi, you’re home already?
Kang-in: Ne. I just wasted my time going to Paris.
Leeteuk: Waeyo? You didn’t see her?
Kang-in: I saw her. She said that she wants a break up. And she also said that no one will truly love me. Haha… it’s so funny, right?
Leeteuk: Eh? Why are you happy?
Kang-in: Nothing. I just realized that she is not worth-loving.
Leeteuk: (looks teasing when he saw a girly cell phone) What is that? You have a cell phone with a pink casing?
Kang-in: Ani… ani... It’s not mine. It’s the hand phone of the girl I met at the airport. She left it and I wasn’t able to bring it back to her. I’ll just bring it back tomorrow.
Leeteuk: Huh?? Where will you find her??
Kang-in: Anywhere... I have to bring this to her.
Leeteuk: Then call her friends using her phone.
Kang-in: That’s right!! (he looked at the contacts) Here! I think it’s her boyfriend’s number. The name here is namja chinggu.

Kang-in tried to call that number. There was a guy who answered the call but Kang-in was shocked because the guy shouted at him which ‘cause him to put the phone farther from his ears.

Guy: Why did you call me? Will you please leave me alone? You’re wasting my time! I don’t love you anymore! (he ended the call)

Kang-in was shocked with what he heard. He remembered all the pain he felt when Hyuri broke up with him. After the call, he searched for some information from the girl’s phone. He saw the pictures of the girl in the gallery. He was amazed in the girl’s pictures, it was beautiful. He found a name in one of the pictures.

Kang-in: Eh? Jaymee? So that’s the name of this girl. (deep sigh) poor Jaymee sshi, I felt that stupid kind of feelings also. I have to find her.

He decided to sleep because that day for him is very tiring. All his painful feelings had changed when he saw Jaymee. Kang-in hates an aggressive girl like Jaymee but he can’t explain his desperation to see Jaymee. The next day, the first thing that comes to his mind is the girl who owns the phone. He quickly prepared his self and started to search Jaymee. He searched everywhere to find her again but it was very hard because he knows nothing except of her name Iit is already 1:00 in the afternoon but still, he didn’t see her so he decided to throw the phone. When he was about to throw the phone, he saw a very familiar girl looking at a lover walking in front of her. Yes, it was Jaymee and the guy that she’s looking is her ex-lover. He saw Jaymee’s pitiful and teary eyes. Then her remembered the guy last night. He decided to comfort Jaymee.

Kang-in: Annyong haseyo! (smiling)
Jaymee: Who are you?
Kang-in: I’m Kang-in… and you are?
Jaymee: Jaymee. (hiding her tears)
Kang-in: (smirk) don’t hide it. Just let it out. I know that kind of feelings and it really .
Jaymee: Hindi ko nga kaya!! Ano ba!! (already crying)
Kang-in: Eh? What’s that again? I can’t understand what you are saying.
Jaymee: I can’t! I love him very much. I want him to stay beside me. I can’t leave without him. I can’t decide for myself because he is the one who decides for me. That’s the reason why I went here. And my phone was lost yesterday! I don’t know what to do now!
Kang-in: (he hugged Jaymee) Then, let me hold you from this moment. Just cry all of your burdens out. I’m here to protect you.
Jaymee: Thank you Kang-in. (wiped her tears and then smile)
Kang-in: You’re welcome… So, we’re friends now?
Jaymee: My pleasure (smiled)
Kang-in: So now, as a friend of yours, would it be okay if I’ll bring you at the park?
Jaymee: Okay.

Kang-in decided not to bring back Jaymee’s phone because he thinks that Jaymee will just keep on hoping when he saw her ex lover’s pictures and he don’t want to see Jaymee lonely because of a guy who doesn’t love her anymore. He hide the phone including that he knows who’s her ex-lover and the fact that he called the guy. He just make Jaymee happy whole day. Jaymee thought that Kang-in only said that comforting words because she’s crying but she doesn’t know that Kang-in came to like her from the day they met. Kang-in just let Jaymee be happy that day. They are like kids playing boring games but it is very exciting for them. They became good friends and Jaymee feels that she’s safe and she can decide for herself when she’s with Kang-in. Little by little, Jaymee is falling in love with Kang-in but she’s hesitating if she will say it to him. Days, weeks, and months passed, Kang-in already confess his feelings for Jaymee.

Kang-in: Jaymee sshi, I said that I will hold and protect you, so now, (kneel down)
Jaymee: Oppa..
Kang-in: Jaymee sshi, will you be my girl? I will never let you cry. I will not do what your ex-lover did to you. I will love you with all my heart and promise not to cheat on you.
Jaymee hugged Kang-in.

Jaymee: (whispers) Do I have to say yes?
Kang-in: Ne. you don’t have any choice. (tighten his hug)
Jaymee: Are you sure?
Kang-in: (losses his hug) You mean you don’t…

Kang-in had a deep sigh and just bow his head.

Jaymee: (smile and hold Kang-in’s hand) I’m just kidding. I love you Kang-in.
Kang-in: Really? You don’t know how happy I am right now. Jaymee sshi, I love you.. (kissed Jaymee’s forehead)

They cherished all the time that night. It was already 3:00 in the morning so they decided to sleep over in Kang-in’s car. Jaymee is the one who wake up early. When she was about to awake Kang-in, she saw a very familiar cell phone.

Jaymee: Wait! This is mine.

Then she looked at Kang-in with angry face. Exactly, Kang-in opened his eyes and was about to say good morning to Jaymee but Jaymee slapped him which made him shock and petrified.

Jaymee: Why you have this?
Kang-in: Ah... Jaymee let me explain.
Jaymee: (shouted) No! You know that it’s the only thing that makes me happy because there are all the memories of us remain!! Why you didn’t tell me?
Kang-in: Because I don’t want you to be hurt by that stupid guy. I promised to you that I will be the one who will decide for you..
Jaymee: Yes, you promised that. But must tell me that you have my phone! I cried a lot because of that.
Kang-in: I’m sorry Jaymee sshi. I didn’t mean it. That’s the reason why I approached you that day because I must give it back to you. But I changed my mind.
Jaymee: I thought you will be honest to me but I was wrong. What do you think of me? Am I that weak? Huh!!
Kang-in: Yes! You are weak, very weak. That’s why I didn’t give it back to you. (holds Jaymee’s hand) Jaymee sshi, I’m sorry. I just did what I think is best for you.
Jaymee: (threw Kang-in’s hand) Don’t touch me! I hate you. I don’t want to continue this stupid thing. (opening the door)
Kang-in: No! Please Jaymee sshi, I will never let it happen again.
Jaymee: I will never believe you again. I want break up.
Kang-in: What!? We’re just getting started.
Jaymee: That’s it! We’re just getting started but you already hurt me. I don’t want to be hurt again, Mr. Kim.

Jaymee left Kang-in in his car. Kang-in dropped his phone and he’s angry with his self.

Kang-in: You shouldn’t do that! aissh.. Kang-in sshi pabonikka!! I should court her again.

Kang-in started courting Jaymee again but Jaymee keeps on rejecting him. She decided to go back to the Philippines. Before she left the house…

Jaymee: (crying) If you really love me Kang-in sshi, you will follow me at the Philippines.

Kang-in didn’t know that Jaymee left. He keeps on knocking to Jaymee’s house but no one is there. The land lady said that Jaymee went back to Philippines.

Kang-in: What? are you sure about that?
Land lady: Yes. She said that she will never come here again. I have to go now.
Kang-in: Kamsa hamnida, ahjumma.

Kang-in thinks that Jaymee hates him very much. So he just let Jaymee go even if he doesn’t want Jaymee to go.

Kang-in: I am the one who suffered again? Don’t I deserve to be happy? Aish!

After one year, Kang-in dreamt of a wedding. He is the groom but he is just able to see the image of her bride not the face. He wants to walk but he cannot. There’s a guy who took his bride away from the altar. When the guy and his bride had left, that’s the only time that he can move. He was awoken and the first thing that came to his mind is Jaymee. So he decided to go at Philippines.

Kang-in: Where should I find her?

He remembered that he get the numbers of Jaymee’s mother and sister. He tried to call Jaymee’s mother but unfortunately, it can’t be reached. So he tried to call Jaymee’s sister.

Kang-in: Please answer it.. please. (shocked and happy) ah.. yoboseyo??
Sister: Who? Sino ito? [Who’s this?]
Kang-in: Can I talk to Jaymee please?
Sister: Who are you?
Kang-in: I’m Kang-in, Jaymee’s boyfriend.
Sister: Are you crazy? You think I will believe you??
Kang-in: Please. She left me at Korea without saying any words. She’s angry with me. Please help me.
Sister: (thought: that’s the reason why my sister seems different when she came back) How can I help you?
Kang-in: You’ll help me?!
Sister: Ay hindi. kaya tinatanong ko kung pa’no kita matutulungan, ‘di ba? [Oh no, that’s why I’m asking you how can I help you, right?]
Kang-in: Eh?
Sister: Nothing. I said I’m gonna help you.
Kang-in: Okay!! Pick me up first.
Sister: Where?
Kang-in: NAIA Airport.

Jaymee’s sister picked up Kang-in and they planned a date for Jaymee and Kang-in. They planned it for about a week. The day had come. It was Wednesday exactly 3:00 in the afternoon, same day and time when Kang-in met Jaymee at the park. Jaymee’s sister took her phone and gave it to Kang-in.

Sister: Eonni, can you accompany me to go shopping? Please.
Jaymee: Okay. (smiled)

While her sister is driving…

Jaymee: Wait. The way to the mall is that way.
Sister: Just trust me my dear sister. (smiling)
Jaymee: Oh! My handphone! I forgot… Let’s go back

Her sister ignores her. There someone who call.

Sister: Hello. Yes, we’re on our way. Just wait there. Okay?

Then the ended the call. Jaymee asked her sister if who called but still, she keeps on ignoring Jaymee. When Jaymee was about to shout her sister…

Sister: We’re here!!

They got off to her sister’s car. When her sister saw Kang-in, she quickly left Jaymee at a resort. Then Jaymee heard a phone ringing, she find it at the floor. She’s curious because it was her cell phone. She saw Kang-in is calling. She quickly grabbed the phone and was about to answer the call but she already missed it. Then she heard a guy singing a song.

*So I chorus*
Kang-in: Mianhae, Jaymee sshi for letting you go. I’m sorry for not following you here. But now, I’m here to do my promise.

A tear fell on Jaymee’s eye. She’s just listening very carefully on what Kang-in is saying.

Kang-in: Please say that you still love me Jaymee sshi.
Jaymee: --------------

Kang-in hugged Jaymee which makes Jaymee to cry more but she didn’t hug back.

Kang-in: If you don’t love me anymore, I don’t care! I’m willing to wait until you say that you love me. Do you still love me?

Jaymee hugged back Kang-in

Jaymee: I never stopped loving you Kang-in sshi. I’m sorry for not believing you before. I’ve waited for you to come here. Thank you for following me. Now, I know that your love for me is real.
Kang-in: I’m sorry for making you wait. So I promise you, I’ll never make you wait again and I’m always going to be like this… loving you… until my last breath.
Jaymee: I promise to believe Kang-in sshi.. (both smiled)

After 13 months, they decided to marry at the Philippines.

 

*************************

 

Belated Happy Birthday KangIn oppa! 95 days left till you return with the other members! :) *tears ...

please leave your comments! and we will always appreciate it! :) thank you <3