Final

Jealousy make things go faster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung were BFFs since kindergarten and these four men were named as F4 aka‘REFRESH’ing young men. They are mostly ‘worshipped’ in school because of their grades, looks, and status. However, they are not the type of young men who would show off their wealth and order others around, but just fine humble gentlemen.

2weeks before Ryeowook’s birthday, Sungmin and Yesung had gotten together and became a Yemin couple. This was acknowledged by the whole school and the Yemin couple fanclub was born. Now, the school is waiting for the next legendary couple to be born – kyuwook couple.

It was another week more to Ryeowook’s birthday and Kyuhyun worries about what to get for him. Being his best friend or rather too close friend, the one who knows everything about him, even the number of spots he has on his body, he wanted to give him presents that are unique. Of course he thought of cliché gifts such as 100 stalks of roses, a ring, a romantic dinner, anything you see in romantic movies but he knew these were not original, not refreshing. He wanted something special and squeezing out his ‘brain juice’, he came to a conclusion of confessing his love to him over the school’s radio, without the help of his close friends.

3days before Ryeowook’s birthday, the three friend visited Ryeowook  after school and brought along awhite furry friend with them – a white toy poodle. Immediately, Ryeowook scooped the tiny fur ball and placed it in his arm. He looked at its round beaded eyes, the soft fluffy fur around its face and rubbed his nose against it.

“Aw sweetie, you are so cute! Thanks  yesung and min!”

Ryeowook thanked them with a broad smile plastered on his face.

“Welcome wookie and happy birthday in advance. Finally we get to beat Kyuhyun in giving you a present.”
yesung replied and earned laughter from the latter.

 “Hey, it isn’t fair. You guys gave him way before his birthday. It’s only fair if you give it on the actual day.”
Kyuhyun said pouting.

“That’s the whole point kyu. If we compete with you on the actual day, it would be so obvious that you will be the winner. Well, you stick to him like glue and we all know that you will definitely camp overnight at his house.” sungmin rebutted back.

Kyuhyun was left speechless and sat at the sofa, pouting.

“Haha, that was a good one min! I’m sorry my child has to act all childish”

 Ryeowook told his other best friend while playing with his poodle.

“It’s alright.”
Yesung said then turn to sungmin whispering
“Look, wookie  prefers our present. Kyuhyun will be so lonely tonight” Upon hearing him, sungmin giggled.

Kyuhyun eyed at the couple as he found them suspicious. They were eyeing him while whispering to one another and he knew that they were up to no good.

“Spill the beans”
 Kyuhyun demanded.

“Huh what?”

“Don’t ‘huh what’ me, I’m not stupid.”

Yesung just smiled at Kyuhyun and  carried on with his conversation with Ryeowook.

“So wookie, what will you name him?”
Yesung asked.

Then, Kyuhyun cut in.
“Hey don’t ignore me!”

Carrying on with the conversation, Ryeowook replied his friend

 “I’m not sure yet… he will be my baby so I need time to think.”

“I said don’t ignore me!”
Kyuhyun then started to wave his hands to get attention from his friends.

Once again, his friends ignored him.

“I said don’t ig-“

Before he could finish, the remaining three shouted at him in unison

“SHUT UP!”

“I just… don’t want… you guys… to ignore me”

Kyuhyun sunk back to the sofa slowly.

“Anyway, thank you so much for the gifts guys… I’ll treasure this baby here as if it’s my child.”

Ryeowook said hugging the puppy closer.

Kyuhyun who was ignored by the rest, crossed his arms and mumbled
 “I am your one and only child”

“That’s nice to hear… okay I think we should leave. min and I have somewhere else to go” Yesung then turned to his lover.

“Right?”

He eyed him.
Sungmin Getting the hint, so he stood up
“uh yeah. Bye wookie!”

“Bye, oh let me walk you to the door.” Ryeowook offered.

“No need, just stay and play with your new friend. You need to foster ‘parent and child’ spirit”
 sungmin told him.

 “Besides, I think you still need to handle the bigger version over THERE.”

Sungmin said as he pointed to kyuhyun.

“We’ll get going, see you tomorrow!” and then they left.

Now, Ryeowook had his full attention on the white fur ball in front of him, forgetting that Kyuhyun was still left in his house.

“Hey doggie, come shake hand with mama, uh I mean papa!”

 Ryeowook took the puppy’s leg and shook it.

“Urf!” the dog barked while its tongue dangled outside its mouth.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun who was watching every move decided to open his mouth.

“wookie…”

Kyuhyun called once and Ryeowook continued to play with the dog.

“wookie”

 he called the second time.

 “WOOKIEEE”

Kyuhyun raised his voice and yet the latter did not an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter