Chapter 1

I Like That

It has been approximately 336 hours since your boyfriend at the time, Taemin had called you, saying that you both should go your separate ways. After balling your eyes out the first couple days, you still find yourself a little shaken up about it. You had been dating Taemin for about 9 months prior to the break up, and it was the longest relationship you had had since high school. You made a pact with your best friend Sulli, that you would try your hardest to get over Taemin and come to terms with your life now that he is no longer in it. Sulli decided it would be best if you had a new start this semester, so we left our current dorms to live in a suite dorm. We had done it partially for change, but also because our parents didn't want to pay for the on campus fee and this alternative was much cheaper. As you step into the front office of  the residence building that you will now be living in with Sulli, you greet the women sitting at her desk. "Hi sweeties! What are your names?" She asked as she open a large binder. "Choi Sulli and Song Siah." Sulli answers and the lady flips through the pages. "Ah there you are, you two are in room 333." "Illuminati confirmed." You whisper to Sulli as the lady hands over the room key. "Shut up," Sulli says while rolling her eyes. "Oh and you ladies are sharing the connected rooms with 12 other people." Sulli's eyes pop out of her head and your sure you had a similar reaction once the lady finishes her sentence. "12?" You ask timidly. "Yes," says the women with an amused smile plastered in her face. After a few seconds of comprehension, many "thank you's" and bows are exchanged as you and Sulli exit the room. "Sulli?" You ask. "Hm?" Sulli responds as you two head up to room 333. "Uh... never mind. It's stupid." "No, go ahead and tell me.” Pushes Sulli. “Well, she didn't tell us what gender our roommates are.” You say as Sulli pulls out the key to open the room door. Sulli chuckles “We don't have to worry about that. Why would they put us with a bunch of dudes…” Sulli falters as we take a look inside the dorm. The common area had looked like a tornado had flown through it then tried to it clean up, causing more chaos. But the most shocking thing about the room was the 12 college-age guys standing in the center of the room. One of the guys with particularly large eyes had his hand hovering over a tall man who wears cowering in fear from the future slap that was probably about to come his way. The boy with big eyes quickly put his arm down and simultaneously the tall boy said, a little too loudly “Sweet, Girls!” Making the large-eyed boy give him a murdering glare. All of the boys’ faces turned various shades of red. In unison the all said, “Hello, welcome to your new home!” You mouth threatened to smile seeing them all greet with something so obviously rehearsed. Frankly, it was quite adorable. Each of them introduced themselves one by one. The boy with big eyes and the tall guy you had noticed before were Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. You and Sulli introduced yourselves as well. You both left to the appointed bedroom by the boys to set down your stuff. “Wow, they are all so cute!” Sulli squeals once she made sure the door was closed. You laughed and nodded your head. You learned from the boy named Yixing that they had prepared dinner. It wasn’t very good compared to cafeteria food, which was saying something. They all had awful table manners, they chewed with their mouths open and talked, they were loud and quite obnoxious. Chanyeol even put his feet on the table at one point. As you and Sulli both accused yourselves as soon as you were finished, you retreated to your room. “I think you know who this calls for.” Says Sulli with a serious stare at you. You nod your head, equally as serious. Sulli picks up her phone and chooses a name from her contacts on her “favorites” list.