You and Me and Zombies

200 Days With You and Me

 

Chuseok is definitely Minkyung’s favorite time of the year.  They got to rest and most important of all is they have time to spend with their love ones. She was lazing on her bed trying to pay for the sleep-loan that she owes herself from their comeback promotions.

“Sleep-loan”

She laughs at the word. It was Yehana who invented that word, it was funny at first but they realize that they do owe their selves some sleep. She tried to sleep again when her phone rings.  She opened her eyes and tried to reach for the phone that was on her night stand.

“I’m going to Busan with my family. I will be staying there till the end of our vacation”

She pouted as she read the message. She will be away from Nayoung for some time and that somehow made her sad but then she realized that Nayoung has been away from her family and needed the time to enjoy with her family.

“Have some fun there babe and please bring some zombies for me as a gift

Message Sent.

She smiled upon seeing her message. Minkyung’s silliness is one of the many things that made Nayoung for her too. She recalled the day she confessed her feelings for Nayoung. It was the day of their debut and she was more nervous than anyone else. Her heart t beating so fast but not because of the pressure of their debut but the irking feeling of dragging Nayoung out of the studio and say what she wanted to say.

It all started when she first saw Nayoung during her audition. They were so young back then but she could tell that she was beyond attracted to the girl. When their eyes first meet, she knew for sure that she wanted this girl to be hers.

They went through a lot of hardships and challenges together and they overcame that together. There were cases that both she and Nayoung fear that one of them might leave the company or might be remove from being a trainee.

Minkyung’s feelings grew bigger when both of them and the other 5 were accepted for Produce 101. They met a lot of other trainees and got the chance to be friends with them which somehow made her worry as she feared that Nayoung might like someone there, luckily, Nayoung has nothing in mind but to just do the show.

She was happy when Nayoung made it to top 11 but she needed to wait for her for 10 months for her to back in her arms. She would drop hints for Nayoung to pick-up but felt that the girl was so dense to even notice. Nayoung’s professional drive was strong and she thought that she will not stand a chance until one day the great Park Siyeon busted her and challenge her to confess.

“If you don’t confess now then I will”

“What? You don’t even have feelings for her!”

“Unnie! What I meant is to tell her what you feel”

“Oh”

“Oh my gawd, Minkyung unnie”

“I’m sorry okay, I’m just afraid that this might affect our debut”

“Nayoung unnie is smart, she will not be that shallow”

“Okay I will confess on our debut and I swear Park Junghyun if she rejected me, I will torture you”

“Trust me unnie”

“You are so funny Kim Minkyung that’s why I love you”

Her reminiscing ended when she read Nayoung’s reply. She cringe upon reading the message and started rolling her bed. It is only Nayoung who can make her feel this way. She tried to think of what to reply when she remember that they are about to celebrate their 200th Days since debut which also means 200th days since they started dating.

She tried to plan on how to celebrate it but she remembered that Nayoung was in Busan. She then thought that maybe going there to Busan will be a great idea. An idea pops up in her mind and started to type on her phone.

“Would it be okay if go there?”

“Why so sudden?”

“I want to see zombies”

“Kim Minkyung! I swear to god your humor”

“Please….I love you”

“Okay, just let me know when you are coming. I’ll tell mom”

“Thanks babe! I love You”

Minkyung threw her pillow above as celebration. She then started to plan as to how she will surprise Nayoung for their 200th day anniversary.

-0-

She arrived in the hotel where Nayoung and her family where staying. She went to the reception and told her the room number which she was gladly assisted by the hotel crew. She was smiling at herself upon recalling the fact that she and Nayoung would share a room. It was not the first time but she is still happy.

She reached the room and thank the bellboy who assisted her. She knocked on the door and it was opened almost immediately. Her girlfriend was revealed and was engulfed with a tight hug not caring if someone would see them or something.

“I miss you” greeted Nayoung.

“Me too”

“Get in then let’s meet my family at the restaurant for dinner”

Minkyung nodded and let Nayoung guide her in the hotel. She changed her clothes and went to see Nayoung’s parents.

Dinner was done and the two of them decided to stay in the hotel’s balcony to enjoy some coffee. The night was beautiful but Nayoung is more beautiful in Minkyung’s eyes. Minkyung’s visual is also top notch but for her Nayoung is the prettiest woman in the world.

“I might melt if you continue to stare at me like that”

“Why melt in my stare when I can melt you with my arms”

Nayoung laughed with Minkyung’s cheesiness. Minkyung winked at Nayoung and adjusted her seat closer to Nayoung. She leaned in closer but the older girl back up a bit. Minkyung pouted which earned a pinched on her cheek from Nayoung.

“We are in public you know”

“Why let everyone know that I’m dating you”

Nayoung shook her head from all the sweetness Minkyung is doing. Minkyung then put a box on the table and Nayoung’s blinked upon seeing it. She wondered what was it, Minkyung encourage Nayoung to open the box which the latter obeyed.

A gold platted Patek Philippe watch appeared inside the box and Nayoung’s jaw dropped upon seeing it. She did not expect that Minkyung would gift her with an expensive watch. She knows that Minkyung rich and capable but she does not need to.

“This is expensive Minky”

“Nothing is more precious than you”

“Did you intake too much sugar today? You are overly sweet today”

“Did you forgot what day today is Narongie?”

“Today?”

“Uhm…it’s our 200th day anniversary today” Minkyung’s tone was all of a sudden low.

“Oh my gawd, I’m sorry I forgot” replied Nayoung engulfing Minkyung in a hug.

Minkyung pouted again and Nayoung swear she wanted to kiss that if they are not just outside. They went silent for a moment when both of their phone buzz. A message from their manager appeared and they smiled upon reading the message.

Send some selca to be posted tomorrow for your fans.  It’s your 200th days since debut.

Minkyung and Nayoung  scanned their phones looking for pictures that will be posted for their 200th days celebration.

“What should I send?” Minkyung asked.

“Send the one I took when we were in Han river beside the cherry blossom tree”

“Oh right, I will send that. How about this one too?”

Minkyung showed Nayoung a selca she took during their Wee Woo MV filming. Nayoung nod her head in agreement. Minkyung showed another picture which she took during their We Like MV filming. Nayoung agreed and asked her to send the other Selca she took where she was wearing a baby pink pullover.

Nayoung asked Minkyung to choose 4 photos that she would send. Minkyung chose a photo during their Wee Woo MV filming which she personally took. Minkyung smiled upon recalling that it was when she  almost revealed that she likes her and gulping the invisible lump on upon seeing how y Nayoung was. She also chose a selca during their We Like MV filming, another one during their Black Widow promotion and during their Aloha performance. They made sure that their pictures would somehow be the same but without their manager’s hawk eyes.  Those pictures were taken the same day.

They head of to their room to rest but Nayoung notice that Minkyung is somehow sad. It was her plan to let Minkyung believe that it she forgot their anniversary. She then asked Minkyung to wash up in order to prepare what she planned. Minkyung agreed without suspecting anything. Nayoung made sure that the clock will hit 12 moments Minkyung finishes shower.

Minkyung step out of the shower to see a smiling Nayoung with a cake in her hand. The room was dim and she saw a made up poster in the wall saying “Happy 200 Days with you and Me”. There were few balloons on the sealing and a bouquet of flower on the bed.

“Happy 200th day” Nayoung said shyly.

Minkyung walked towards her. Her tears are in the verge of falling, she really thought that Nayoung forgot this day only to be fooled for a greater surprise.

They blew the candle together wishing for more days, months and years to come. Minkyung remove the cake on Nayoung’s hand and put it on the dresser. She went back to Nayoung engulfing her in a hug and pressing her lips against her. Nayoung kissed back, Minkyung was starting to lay Nayoung down but the towel on her head fell. They laugh and Minkyung decided to dry her hair first before continuing what they were about to do.  

-----0-----
A/N: Hello! I'm back with another one-shot. I just needed to do this in celebration of their 200th days since debut. It took me 3 days to finish this because again, my work is eating up my entire time. Anyways, I hope you guys will like this fluff fic of mine. Will focus now on the 3 on-going fic that I should finish.