cute romance

The Cutest Love Story

 

Music: Urban Zakapa ft. Jeon Jedeok - Cute Romance

 

It was an early morning, just a few minutes after dawn. Even the sun hasn't fully spread its rays yet to light up the world. The moon was still hanging on the blue sky with glory.

You carefully walked through the woods with no direction. You were alone in the middle of nowhere, but you never felt afraid. You only felt hope rose upon your soul.

You didn't know where you were going, you just walked where your feet could take you. Where your heart would take you. You didn't know how long and far you've walked, but you just kept on walking.

After some time, you stopped when you heard a little sound. You can't figure out what the sound was, since it was so faint. Out of your curiosity, you walked towards the direction of the sound. You walked and walked until you could hear the sound properly.

It was a sound of a water, a rushing water. It took a few more steps, and suddenly, a waterfall came into view. You couldn't believe that a heavenly view was set before your eyes. The water was like glistening crystals shining under the sun light.

You caught a figure in the corner of your eye, he was in the waters. Fireflies that looked like diamonds, were dancing around him. You were in awe with his beauty, a non-existent beauty. A beauty you couldn't compare to anyone or anything.

Men with long hair may look feminine, but he doesn't. He looked charismatic with his blonde hair which was until his chest. He had long bangs, yet I could still see his eyes through it. If he was a prince, the bluish scraf around his head would be his golden crown.

Drops of water were running down his bare toned chest. His dirty blonde locks were dripping down his pearly shoulders. You kept on looking at him, you couldn't get enough of him.

Slowly, his eyes, the most beautiful ones, landed on you. You were shocked that he caught you watching him from afar. As you took a little step backward, he got out from the waters. His clean wite pants came into view as he stepped out of the waters.

He lowered his head as he slowly spread out his golden wings. He flew towards your direction and he went down in front of you. He stood right in front of you, just enough for you to take in his scent.

Since he was nearer this time, you had a chance to look at him closely. His eyes were more precious compared to diamonds and crystals. His lips were like the petals of a pink rose.

He was watching you through his satin eyes, piercing your soul with his gaze. You couldn't look at him straight into his eyes, because your heart was beating crazily.

He used his right hand as he lifted up you chin, making you face him. He was looking at your eyes, searching for something. Then after a few moments of silence, he whispered your name softly.

You were speechless when he spoke your name, clueless of how he knew about it. Then, you gathered all your courage and looked straight into his eyes. You could see his soul through his hypnotizing eyes.

You didn't know why, but when you looked at his eyes, you immediately knew his name.

"Lee Taemin."

He took your hands and held tightly unto you, as if he is afraid to let go of you. He kissed your forehead, it was a short kiss but the sweetest one you ever had. Then, he removed his lips from your forehead and looked at you again with a loving gaze. You both looked up to the sky and...

RING! And that was your stupid alarm clock, ing your dream.

 

You were walking on your way to school alone. You suddenly halted when you saw Lee Taemin, a senior student of your school and the school’s kingka, cooly walking  from the other side of the street. Your eyes widened because of the sight before you, your heart started beating 1000x faster, your whole body was sweating, and you were shivering in excitement.

You managed to shout in her mind. You have a a very big crush on Taemin since freshman year, and he was on his sophomore year. You thought he was an angel, or maybe a god, sent down from heaven. You fell in love with him at first sight.

But your daydreaming of Taemin ended, when you saw a girl so close with him. That girl was Kang Hyeri, the school’s queenka. You could feel steam coming out from your ears and nose and your face screamed 'bloody murder'. Your cheeks reddened because of anger and jealousy. You whined silently.

You examined Hyero from head to toe and sighed in defeat. You strolled towards Taemin’s direction as gracefully as you can, and approached him. You did something you never thought you would do.

You gulped and interlaced your arm with Taemin’s arm. Hyeri froze in her spot and stayed still. Taemin faced you with wide eyes, but with blush creeping us his cheeks.

“Hey babe!”

You greeted Taemin, loud enough to let Hyeri hear you. You tried to smile but instead, there was a smirk on your lips. You raised an eyebrow at Hyeri, challenging her.

“Who is she?”

You pouted cutely at Taemin. This time, Taemin’s jaw dropped to the ground, his blush getting a darker shade. You suddenly kissed Taemin’s cheek, causing him to blush further more.

“I thought you said a while ago we’ll eat dinner together?”

You showed him your cute puppy eyes. Taemin was still in the state of shock and disbelief. He was speechless and unmoving. Hyero was the first one to recover. Then, Hyeri nudged Taemin’s side and yelled.

“Yah, Lee Taemin! You keep on asking for advices from me on how to get her. Yah, you are my cousin! You are supposed to tell me that you are now together with your crush!”

Poor Lee Taemin, he just got redder and redder every minute. And you can't help but to tighten your hold on his arm as you tried to hide your blush, but failed miserably.

 

a/n: okay, so yeah. i don't know if you find this one cute. but this is really cute for me. so, please excuse the title. the following gifs and photos are for my cute readers and yes, they are not mine so the credits go to the owners. and here is cute taemin for everone!

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fe42a0704344a3de9af7b4ef547f4a98/tumblr_mr4zoeCrZR1snsanto1_500.gif

image

oops! sorry, i got the wrong gifs/photos. and yes, you're welcome!