05:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" why are you so interested in her? " SinB asked as she takes out every biscuit from her pocket that she got from the shoot. She went at my shoot to pick me up because according to her I need some air and she's going to make me go to 'somewhere who knows' place.

" where exactly are we going? " I asked her as I cross my arms. 

I am going insane because of exhaustion and here she is dragging me inside her car and making her driver start the engine to drive away without asking me if I'm willing to go with her. I am up for about two and a half days well if 15 minutes nap is going to be counted I may have at least slept for about 3 hours.

" some sort of museum, my friend is having her art exhibition today and I thought about bringing you there because I have no friend who's free to come with me " she explained as she munches the biscuits that she got. This little glutton is really something, despite eating too much she still manages to maintain a good figure.

" and do you think I'm free? Don't you know who I-- " she cut me off by making some sort of funny face.

" don't you know who am I? I am Eunha, the hottest idol-celebrity of this generation " she mocked me, she made an ugly face as she chants my supposed to be line with her imitating my voice.

" you're not funny " I said and rolled my eyes at her. She's about to imitate me once again when I glared at her, she raised both of her hands and acted like she zipped her lips-- this girl, jeez.

" so let's go back to my question earlier, what does that Kim Sojung has that made you so interested in her? Well I may say that this is not just about that petty clothing line, right? I think you got over it now since you just got a deal for a much bigger brand " she shrugged her shoulders. 

It's true that I just hit a much bigger deal and I shouldn't be wasting my time unfolding Sojung's identity since I have to focus on my current job but the thing is I'm still not accepting the offer for I am still holding on to Sojung's clothing line. My CEO is going bald because of my hard-headedness but who cares, he's not the one going to pose in a shoot like jeez.

" I'm still interested in her clothing line but another thing is she's so mysterious that I want to know the whole her. I have this feeling that I need to know her " I said.

" interested in her clothing line or it's just a mere excuse for you so you can say to yourself that it's fine and it's not obsessing about someone " she playfully raised both of her eyebrows and moved it up and down with a teasing smile. I glared at her and hit her shoulder.

" you're insane " I slowly shooked my head and waited for us to arrive at the place where SinB wants to go.

As I close my eyes I can't help but think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter