11:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ugh " I groaned at myself when I felt my head throbbing, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a lot of flowers, banners, and a white ceiling-- wait... where am I?

" unnie! " I turned my head to the side and saw SinB with a worried eyes yet a smile is on her lips, I creased my forehead and asked her where I am.

" in the hospital, you've  been sleeping for like 6 hours now " she said and everything flashback on my mind. I almost died because of a car accident and from coldness.

" how did I go here? " I asked her again.

" Kim Sojung brought you here, I don't know the details but you had a very high fever when you reached the hospital. Don't you remember anything, unnie? " she asked but instead of answering her question, I sat down on my bed which caused my head to throb and asked her where Sojung is.

" in her company? Her house? I don't know? " this useless brat. 

" I'm fine now " I said as I remove the blanket over me, I am going to pull out the needles on my hand when SinB stopped me too. 

" what are you glaring at? " I pushed her hands and pulled the needles on my hand. It stings and I immediately regretted doing it. I immediately closed my eyes when I saw a bit of blood coming from my hand, I felt SinB harshly grabbed it and place a towel around it.

" why are you so hard headed? Should I knock you up? It's better to take care of you that way " she complained.

" who says you should take care of me? " she stopped from wiping the blood from my hand. She looked at me seriously and I just avoided her gaze.

" we don't mean anything to each other, stop following me around and mind your own business " I coldly said. My hand fell to the bed, I looked at her and she's still looking at me with those eyes.

" you're my unnie, you're my friend... we've known each other for a quite long time now but I am not aware that I didn't mean anything, even a little bit for you. I thought we're somehow close or friends, I'm sorry if I assumed that way " she said. I didn't respond back so she carried her bag and walked out of the room.

I shut my eyes and dropped my body to the bed-- I might have gotten too far. It seems lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter