not so good morning

biglit kitchen drama

Chp 1 the morning

Jin woke up this morning with one wish hope today won’t happen but life goes on and he has to get up. Every day is hectic but today is worst of all his boss's son was throwing another luncheon. He had to make 50 steaks with side with help of a clumsy assistant. As if the day wasn’t bad enough he discovered his right hand had been bitten by a fly. "Too sad" he thought but life goes on.
He dressed up n left for work in a subway he saw an ad about making dreams come true in that brief he was his dreams did come true he is a chef..a worldwide known chef.
Entering the restaurant "biglit" he wasn’t surprised he came b4 his always late manger mr.jimin.
He entered the kitchen n started cutting meat when he heard "jin hyung glad u are here!!! Look what I did" namjoon screamed eager to show off his work."wow u worked hard I am proud of you!!" Jin was surprised...namjoon perfectly made mash potatoes...all fluffy and creamy. Having skiped breakfast he took a bite. He was speakless.
"Namjoon-ah"
"Yes hyung"
"How did u make mash potatoes"
"Boiled potatoes mashed them add salt n pepper and cream"
"Are u sure u did that?"
"Of course just like u taught me"
Jin decided he should stay calm.
"YOU FREAKING IDIOT U ADDED SUGAR INSTEAD OF SALT AND TUMERIC INSTAED OF PEPPER. CANT U READ!!"
"Mainhae I broke my glasses yesterday"
"Just go and clean the plates"
The door bell chimped telling jimin the manger entered.
"Hey jin good morning!!"
Jin thought this isn’t good morning let’s cut down to the business
"Lunch’s menu steak n veggies okay??"
Jimin "as long as ur making it. It will be perfect. It’s okay. Don’t worry. Thank you. I have faith in you" he touched his chest...bare chest. That guy needed a lesson on howto button up shirts.
Jin worked quietly in peace n harmony for 5 mins untill.
Jimin: "jin this is our new pastry chef that came all the way from tokyo. His name is V"
V looked like the happiest kid alive...with a shoe box smile his hair fallen on his forehead. He was cute.
Jimin: “he is going to make the shoffle. He doesnt know english be kind to him"
Great the definition of rude multiplied by a whopping eight pack abs was telling him to be nice. How does jin knows he has an eight pack...well story time!!
Once upon a time a little creature called jhope worked as a waiter. When he discovered the ice bucket challenge he decided to dumb one on jimin...his shirt got wet and instead of yelling at him he decided to ripe his shirt off in the middle of the restaurant...at peak diner time....if u think that’s confusing....jhope is now the assistant manager of biglit...anyways back to the real story.
V took his place in the kitchen. Jin got exicted tht he will make a new friend today.
Jin: "hey..." before he could finish the sentence v took out a bandana...put his hair back n said with a dead straight face "one day I will be the pain chef. You have been warned"
Jin shook and the clock told him at 8:00 am it’s gonna be a long day.