Movement

Fire and Ice

Music flowed through her, running it's gentle hands along her body as it passed over her. The only sounds to be heard in the studio was her heart being along with the music, Everyone had long since gone home. She had picked the lock expertly, seven years of practice making her a pro. She was waiting for Taemin, her best friend. He taught her how to dance before he had to go away, but he always came back on her birthday, even if only for an hour. For one hour, every year she got dance with no one judging her, with no one saying she wasn't good enough, and with no one saying she wasn't uniform. 

The sound of stacked chair falling startled her for a moment, as she turned off the music. Taemin was here. She smiled to herself. She never understood how he could feel so much like an Oppa, even though she was a year older. He had this surprising maturity to him under that baby face. He was like the older brother she wished she had. She could hear him coming. He kept bumping into things and knocking them over. She smiled laughing. Something never change. God he could dance, but sometimes he was so clumsy. 

"Why is everything placed so strategically in the hall to trip me?"

"I didn't trip once. It's definitely just a clumsy Taemin problem. No strategic planning," she said turning toward him with a smile on her face.

"Dani-," Taemin started. "Fire, I missed you."

"Taemin-ah, we're like family. You can call me Danielle."

"Danielle, shall we start," he said coming more into the room, the door shutting firmly behind him.

"Yes." 

Instantly music erupted from the speakers, she was standing against. Dani's eyes closed for only a moment, but that was all it took for Fire to be born. In that moment nothing mattered. It was all bass and bodies. Taemin abandoned the hoodie he was wearing, he loved this. There were no fans and bosses watching. It was just him moving. In this moment it was like home. 

Home. He had found his. He had SHINee, his brothers. When was Danielle going to find hers. She was still running from herself. There was to much crashing down on her, to much sadness. There was even something sad about the way she danced, he could never watch her for to long. She didn't know that he was avoiding her. He could of spared more than an hour a year, but every time he saw her his heart broke a little. It felt like he was spying on an intimate moment, but at the same time he couldn't look away.

Her body moved in a way that could only be described as unnatural. She said he taught her how to dance, but before her his every move lacked emotion. Danielle was Fire. He was Earth, but she needed Ice to calm her when she raged scorching the ground beneath her. He wasn't it, no matter how much he wished he could be. So Taemin smiled sadly looking away from the fragile girl, who could move others to tears. He had long since let go. 

 

So yes Onew is the lead guy but I want to set up their meeting and what better way to introduce Onew to Dani, the flaming dancer, than through Taemin, the dance machine. He's going to be her awesome friend. Yeah. another thing I sort of want to use this girl as Dani but I'm unsure what do you think. http://asznpersuasion.tumblr.com/tagged/me.

   

Isn't pre debut Onew so f*u*c*k*i*n*g cute? That photo of Taemin is really hot also. Yeah. You're welcome.