G00d news

The Sea Princesses

Its been month since the girls saw the guys at the mall and Hoya been going to his wife comany to see if he will get to see Hyoyeon but Doojoon doesnt allow her to go out without him anymore. Hyoyeon live like a person in prison since her husband doesnt allow her to go anywhere since he knew that Hoya is in the same city, Taeyeon and Sunny are trying their best to avoid the human boys. Seohyun and Yoona been staying home alot since they met the boys the last time and they dont wnat that to happen again because they are scared that they might burst out tears when they see the boys, the human boys wants to meet the girls and settle things with them but since they havent seen the girls they cant talk to them. 

As another week went by and they havent seen the girls and Junsu,Nickhun and Hoya wife starts feel sick and they didnt know whats going on so the guys took their wife to the hosptial and do some check up on them. When their wife was being check the guys stay outside and waited, until Junsu saw Yoona talking to a doctor and he walk up to her and he can hear what htey are talking about.

Doc~ Yoona your need to be careful from now.

Yoona~ Whats wrong with me doctor?

Doc~ Yoona i did some check on you and it seem like your pregnant.

Yoona~(Shock) WHAT

Junsu~(walk up to Yoona) Im happy for you Yoona.

Yoona~(turn and saw Junsu standing there) Junsu

Doc~ Well Yoona take care of youself and get some prenatal care for you and your child.(walk away)

Yoona~ What am i going to do(starts to walk away)

Junsu~ Where are you going? You should go home and rest.

Yoona~ Its doesnt matter where im going i jsut have to leave.(walk out of the hosptail)

Junsu went back to where Hoya and Nichkhun was waiting for their wife to come out, when the girls came out they all have a big smile on their face. The guys went and ask their wife whats wrong and why are they all happy, the girls told their husband and the boys got a big smile on their faces. They went home and told the other couple the good news, while Yoona went home and told Seohyun and Hyoyeon since they are the only one home.

Hyoyeon~ Yoona are you going to tell Jonghyun about the baby?

Yoona~ Yes im going to tell him when he comes home tonight, Hyoyeon im scared being pregnant what if im not a good mother to my baby.

Hyoyeon~ Your going to be fne Yoona you have us here and we can help you too.

Seohyun~ Yoona dont  be scared, lets go find some food for you to eat since you left early this morning.

Yoona~ Its okie im not hungry yet Seohyun, lets go out today and get some stuff.

Hyoyeon/Seohyun~ Sure where do you want to go.

Yoona~ Lets go to the baby store(walking out) oh i forgot to tell you guys that i saw Junsu at the hospital.

SeoHyun~ What is he doing there?

Yoona~ I dont know but he knows im pregnant.

The girls went out to the baby store and found some really cute baby cloth, and Yoona just bought the boy and girls cloth since she still early and she doesnt now the yet. When the girls are done shopping they went to have lunch in a cafe when L saw Yoona and walk up to the three girls who was sitting by the window. L wanted to talk with Yoona alone and they both went out of the cafe to talk outside when Jonghyun drive pass and saw the them too talking to each other, he wanted to stop the car and go beat L up but he has a meetting so he going to deal with her later when he home. After L and Yoona finish talking Yoona went back inside the cafe and sit with her sisters, they ask what L wanted.

Yoona~ He just want to know what i have been doing since the last time we meet and stuff, its not important lets go home after this im full.

Seohyun~ Okie lets go home after then.

The three girls left for home and bought their stuff they got from the store, Yoona took the baby cloth and hide it in her closet while the other two decided to go for a walk in the near by park. Later that night Jonghyun got home and he went straight to their room since everyone wasnt home yet, when he got there he saw Yoona lay down on the bed sleeping and he pull her out of the bed and she feel down. 

Yoona~(shock) Jonghyun whats are you doing?

Jonghyun~ Why did you talk to him, i know you still miss him but did you have to go see him in person.

Yooona~ What are you taking about, seeing who?

Jonghyun~ L i saw you and him talking to each other todday at lunch.

Yoona~ Jonghyun its not what it seem like.

Jonghyun~ What is it Yoona if its not about you guys getting back togather.

Yoona~ He just wanted to say hi and how we are doing jonghyun, theres nothing more then tha(walk to him)Jonghyun i have to tell you something

Jonghyun~ Whatever it is i dont want to hear it, dont meet him again(walk out and slam the door)

Yoona stay in her room crying about what just happen and her sisters came running in when they saw Jonghyun drive out of the house. When the other girls ask what happen she told them everything that happen and she jsut wanted to tell Jonghyun about the baby but she cant because he left the house. The girls talk to Yoona for while then they all went to their own room and sleep again, the next morning Jonghyun got home and Yoona ask where he been all nght and who he was with last night but he didnt care to answer her and walk to his room. Taeyeon got mad and walk up to their room and slap him across the face then told him everything and about Yoona being pregnant, when he heard that Yoona was pregnant he ran down to find Yoona washing the dishes and he hug Yoona from the back and told her that he love her and the baby.

Jonghyun~ Im sorry i didnt listen to what you have to say, forgive me.

Yoona~ Its okie, its forgiving go eat breakfast Jonghyun.

Nickhun and Hoya took their wife Bom and Worri to work and every since they found out about the baby they been really careful about their wife, when the girls got to their work place they send the girls inside then head back out when Hoya saw Hyoyeon walking to a near by cafe and he told Nichkhun he catch him later and went to the cafe Hyoyeon was in. When Hoya got inside he went to loook for Hyoyeon who was sitting by the window looking out into the sunlight.

Hoya~ Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon~ Hoya what are you doing here?

Hoya~ I wanted to tell you something.

Hyoyeon~ Oh i cant talk to you for long, what is it that you want?

Hoya~ can we meet tomorrow at Lily's for lunch.

Hyoyeon~ Um. i dont think thats a good idea Hoya.

Hoya~ Please Hyoyeon i jsut want to talk with you its about my wife i need your to help me.

Hyoyeon~ Whats wrong with Worri? Is she hurt?

Hoya~ NO she not, im having a baby and i need to you help me get some baby stuff since i dont know what to get. I have to go so meet me at Lily tomorrow and we can go look for things togather, Bye Hyoyeon(walk out before Hyoyeon can anwer)

After Hoya left hyoyeon stay there for about 15mins before she left and went home, when she got home she saw Yoona sleeping on the sofa  and she didnt want to wake Yoona up so she slow walk to the other livining. Hyoyeon look around for Seohyun but she was nowhere to be found and when Yoona wake up she ask Yoona where Seohyun went.

Yoona~ I dont know where she went, but dont worry about her.

Seohyun went out for a walk at this beautiful place she saw which has a small pond, with animals around and its really quite so she went to that little park . She stay at the pond until lunch time and when she was about to leave Nichkhun came to the same pond that Seohyun at, he ask her to stay and talk for a little bit but she refuse and walk away.

Nichkhun~ Do you hate me thats why your not talking to me Seohyun?

Seohyun~(stop her track and turn) Nichkhun i dont hate you and i never had.

Nichkhun~ Then why dont you ever want to talk with me?

Seohyun~ If i stay and talk with you old memoiires of you will come back.

Nichkhun~ Seohyun(walk up to her)

Seohyun~ You dont know how hurt it was for me to hear you say those words to me that day in the forest.

Nichkhun~(hug her) Im sorry that i hurted you.

Seohyun~ Nichkhun dont do this if Bom saw this she wont be happy, and beside im happy for you(break the hug) goodbye nichkhun