Loss

Feelings
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 years old

Wendy remembered it so vividly. Just at an age of 5, Wendy was already a talented and bright kid. Everything was going so well that day because, at the same time of this very special day, she had her first singing performance live for her beloved family in her school and it was her birthday. 

 

 

But sadly not all things in life goes as smooth and pretty. On the way home in a car, Wendy remembered talking so animately about the perfomance she did on stage; how she sang so nervously; the feeling of happiness when her family looked at her with a surge of pride; how her childhood friend, Irene praised her at the end. Her parents laughed and knew that their daughter would probably have a hard time sleeping that night.

 

 

But never did they knew it would be true. Those happiness were short-lived. At the back of the car with her mum, all Wendy saw was a luminous white light that completely blinded her eyes before what felt like a hurricane, swerving the entire car against the walls. Her vision turned dark. Wendy’s mum with no hesitation, swung her entire body to protect little Wendy against the impact of the crash.

 

 

After a few dizzying moment, Wendy opened her eyes. Everything was blood red. The window shards were deep into her parents limbs and all she saw was the lifeless bodies of her parents with blood running down their faces. Their eyes dead and wide open.. She tried

Please log in to read the full chapter