Chapter 1

The heart wants what it wants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my name is Kim Dahyun and I'm about to tell you a story, a story where unexpected things happened.

Dahyun's point of view

It was my first day of high school at JYP and man was I scared. The only reason I came here was because of my cousin Myoui Mina. I didn't know anyone except my cousin of course, well some students from my middle school decided to go to the same school as me.  It's fine I guess...anyways, I entered the building. I wasn't excited or anything, I wasn't looking forward to anything either. No one paid attention to me in middle school so I wasn't worried about boys. In fact when I was younger, people used to call me ugly and fat. I didn't make friends easily. Now moving on, I wasn't in the best condition, my grandpa had just passed away 2 months before I entered high school.  I was making my way through the school until I passed by a line of sophomores, juniors and seniors calling us freshmen babies and stuff like that. Whatever, I had my schedule and found my locker, next to me was a girl who had a face, her hair was blonde and her eyes were brown,she reminded me of a squirrel. Nice just nice.. I couldn't get my locker to open! I started shaking, no one was there to help me. Guess I'll be late to class. I was but the teacher excused me because it was the first day, I entered the class and everyone was looking at me. I sat down and looked at the teacher, she started talking about her summer and I was trying my best not to fall asleep. 

 

Mina's point of view

I wonder if Dahyun found her class, I hope she's okay. I shouldn't worry after all she's really sociable and talkative and I'm the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter