Two || 001

Two.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A tall slender figure walked into the study hall with a cup of coffee and a stack of notes in hand. As she took her seat, the brunette beside her flashed her a look of concern.

 

 

 

"Didn't get enough sleep again? I know it's the examination period but seriously, you need to take care of your own well being as well! I mean you are already the top scorer and I'm sure you can pass with flying colours even if you didn't study for a day. Please learn to take a break, I don't wish to see my bestie falling sick." Sowon nagged.

 

 

 

She had always been like a mother to Yuju; always worried and concern about everything. The girls had first met each other when Sowon was 7 and Yuju was 6. And it is extremely rare to see one without the other, as if they were bound together.

 

 

 

"Yes mom, but I did take a break. A short one that is... Sorry for making you worry."

 

 

 

The class would be seating for their English paper in a few minutes. And Yuju came prepared. But she was still nervous and was fidgeting around in her seat.

 

 

 

Yuju managed to finish all her questions ahead of time. To be honest, the paper was actually too easy for her. But being the worrywart that she is, she used her remaining time to check her answers, again and again.

 

 

 

It soon ended and the two girls were happily skipping into the cafeteria, with grumbling stomachs.

 

 

 

"Ow..." 

 

 

 

Rubbing her sore , Yuju stood up and bowed to the other victim of the collision.

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry! Are you hurt anywhere?"

 

 

 

Looking at the other girl, Yuju realised that she had just bumped into one of the most famous delinquent in school.

 

 

 

Sinb had just brushed it off and left. In a hurry.

 

 

 

"What's with her? That was so rude!" Sowon complained.

 

 

 

"Shhh! We will get into trouble if she hears us!"

 

 

 

And Yuju felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry! Please do not h-hit me!" Instinctly, Yuju crouched down.

 

 

 

"Umm... Unnie?"

 

 

 

Rising up slowly, Yuju had only realised that it was just her younger sister, Umji.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! I thought I was dead for a moment!" The girl then heaved a dramatic sigh of relief.

 

 

 

"Hahaha... Who did you think I was?"

 

 

 

"She thought you were Sinb. They collided a moment ago." Sowon explained and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

The three of them then proceeded to buy their lunch before settling down on an empty table.

 

 

 

"Hey." Yuju looked up at Sinb. "Here, I'd accidentally picked your notes up just now."

 

 

 

"T-Thank you..." The poor girl could only tremble under the cold gaze of the other.

 

 

 

"Hi there! Would you like to join us? I see that there are no other empty seats left." Umji offered.

 

 

 

Urgh! I swear I will personally murder that proton one day!

 

 

 

Sinb shook her head meekly and turned to left. 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, in an attempt to hit Umji, Yuju's hand whacked her cup of coffee off the table.

 

 

 

And onto Sinb's white button-upshirt.

 

 

 

Immediately, she stood up and bow 90 degree in apology, making Sowon roll her eyes.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to! Let me help you clean that up." Yuju dragged the unlucky girl towards the washroom before she could even protest.

 

 

 

Yuju allowed the both of them in and locked the door. 

 

 

 

"Remove your shirt, I'll wash it."

 

 

 

Sinb rejected her and turned to walk when she was stopped again. Yuju had forcefully turned her around and ed her shirt, taking it off her and bringing it to the sink for washing.

 

 

 

After washing off the coffee stain, Yuju dried it with the hand dryer before returning it to Sinb.

 

 

 

"Here you g-" Yuju paused at the -y- sight of Sinb's abs. And the black bra that she was wearing added on to it.

 

 

 

Feeling embarrassed under Yuju's gaze, the silent girl snatched over her shirt and put it on. However, her black bra was still standing out a lot as the blouse was not fully dried yet.

 

 

 

"H-here... Sorry for ruining your shirt." Yuju pushed her baby pink jacket into Sinb's arm and rushed out of the washroom.

 

 

 

Pink was not a colour that had suited Sinb well. Not that it degrades her beauty but more of it not fitting the cold girl's image. Sinb still wore it despite the fact.

 

 

 

As she walked around the campus, people were shooting her weird glances and looks, seemingly to have noticed the contradiction.

 

 

 

Heads turned when she walked into class, curious of the change in the girl's fashion.

 

 

 

"Wait... Isn't that Yuju's jacket?!" Sowon blurted out unconciously.

 

 

 

Heat rose to both Yuju and Sinb's face.

 

 

 

Silence filled the room as everyone was trying to process their thoughts.

 

 

 

Laughter sounded through the entire class. Sinb, who had been awkwardly standing at the front previously, sat down on her seat before pulling out her headphones.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Yuju thought that she was in trouble. Well, who would like to have everyone misunderstand that they are together with a... delinquent?

 

 

 

"N-No! How can that be mine?! I m-mean why would I even lend it to her?!" Yuju needed to defend herself before the rumor spreads.

 

 

 

The class had quieten down. Again.

 

 

 

"H-Hahaha... Yeah, why would you lend it to her?"

 

 

 

"Yeahh... Hahaha"

 

 

Strange enough, Yuju and Sinb kept bumping into each other since that day. And Sinb, amusingly, started attending classes.

 

 

The examination period was over and the lecturer was going through their test papers when the door of the lecture hall flew open.

 

 

"You are?" Th

Please log in to read the full chapter