fin.

bedtime kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL
bedtime kisses

 

Hoping to catch some sleep, 23 years old Kim Jongin closes his eyes for the umpteenth time and starts counting sheep, again.

One sheep.

Two sheep.

Three sheep.

Four sheep.

Five sheep.

Six sheep.

Seven sheep.

Eight sheep.

Nine sheep.

It feels like an eternity, Jongin thought.

He was slowly losing count.

How long has he been counting? Twenty sheep? Twenty-nine shee—oh for God’s sake, who is he kidding? His eyes fluttered open and reaches out for his phone on the bedside table. The screen flashes 4:09 AM.

The dancer turns it off.

An exasperated sigh escaped his lips as he crashed back into the empty bed, sprawled on top and staring up at the blank ceiling.

“This,” Jongin mutters to himself, “is futile.”

He has a bad habit of hugging in his sleep and was deemed hazardous at times that it was a requirement to always have someone or something next to him. When the tanned male had gotten the notice for debuting as a new group, Jongin was so elated that much to the assigned main dancer’s horror, he had forgotten to bring his stuffed teddy bear Nini along when he moved into the EXO dorms. So where is the bear now, you might ask. Simple.

The corners of twenty-three years old’s lips twitched upwards followed by a soft chuckle.

Said bear is in a different room, snoring lightly without a care in the world.

Yes, bandmate Do Kyungsoo, the squishiest yet scariest person on earth is indeed Kim Jongin’s boyfriend of 4 months. With the support of honest opinions from his fellow members, their manager, and the company, the dancer was determined to ask the main vocalist out all fancy smancy in front of their parents. Needless to say, Kyungsoo was so embarrassed that he said ‘yes’ from of his heart to stop Jongin’s terrible antics.

“Must you act a fool in front of our parents?” Kyungsoo chided, embarrassment radiating off the smaller man. He just couldn’t believe that the younger man had the decency to ask him out while he was still in his Pororo pajamas.

Jongin laughs, ignoring the comment, and places a hand-woven daisy flower crown on the elder’s head. Sunkissed hands cupped the smaller’s round pale face. The main vocalist looks up in bewilderment, eyes rich in white.

“J-Jongin?”

A kiss on the forehead.

“Wha—?”

“I love you.”

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter