Chapter 1 - Leaving the Palace

Crown Prince and Crown Princess Consort of the Korea Royal Family

“Aba mama, please. Let me experience the world outside, I have a dream and I want to fulfil it. Please, allow me to leave my post. I only need 8 years. Just 8 years will do. Please Aba mama.” The Crown Prince pleaded. “Yes, Jeonha. Let the Crown Prince experience the world. He will understand the people and govern the country better.” The Queen persuaded. The Queen loves and dotes on her only son a lot. She knows that now is the only chance the Crown Prince can leave and fulfil his dream. The King closed his eyes and sighed. The Crown Prince and the Queen were nervous. The King opened his mouth after one long minute. “Before I agree to let you go, tell me your plans. Are you planning to continue studying? Are you going to look for a job? Where are you going to live in? Tell me.” The eyes of the Crown Prince sparkled. He began to explain his plans. He told the King that he is going to join an entertainment company and debut as a singer. He also told him that he will only take nothing but his clothes and shoes out of the palace. He will support himself throughout the 8 years living out of the Palace. Seeing the amount of determination the Crown Prince had, the King decided to allow the Crown Prince to leave his post for 8 years. The King assigned a bodyguard to the Crown Prince for safety purposes. Before he left, the King had a condition for him. The Crown Prince must return to the Palace when his Crown Princess turns 18 years old. He mustn’t have any opinion on the marriage or the wedding. He should accept the arrangement made by his parents with no objection. The Crown Prince agreed and left the Palace.

 

 

After the Crown Prince left the Palace, the King asked for the Crown Princess. “Crown Princess, I have allowed the Crown Prince to leave the Palace.” The King informed her. The Crown Princess nodded. “Yes, Jeonha.” The Crown Princess was only 14 years old. She never had good relationship with the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince hated her. The Crown Princess spent all her life in the Palace. She left her parents’ side at the age of 5. The Crown Princess isn’t close to the Han Siblings especially the Crown Prince twin sister, Haebin. She usually only had the court ladies who she secretly calls them eonnie-deul accompanying her. She grew up lonely therefore she is rather quiet and introverted. The King and Queen knew how tough it is for a young girl to leave her parents’ side and enter the Palace on her own. They love and dotes on her a lot. They will try to provide the Crown Princess whatever she wants but the Crown Princess never ask for things. “Crown Princess, do you want to leave the Palace too?” The King asked, flashing his fatherly smile. The Crown Princess smiled and answered, “May I?” Deep down in her heart, she hopes to leave the Palace and explore the outside world. She wants to meet new friends. She wants to study in school and hang out with her friends. “Yes, you may. But let’s have an agreement. You are to return to Palace the year you turn 18 to complete the wedding ceremony with the Crown Prince. I gave the Crown Prince 8 years. I will give you 8 years of freedom too.” The King proposed. “I understand and I promised to be back when I turn 18. But may I make a small request? Jeonha.” The King nodded and signalled her to carry on. “I hope to leave this Palace alone without any support from Jeonha.” The Crown Princess requested. “Sure.” The King agreed.

 

 

Hi readers 

I am a new writer - PRINCESSVIXX

I had been wanting to write this story for quite some time

I finally had the time to pen down this imagination of mine 

I hope you will like it 

Do comment below 

I would love to know what you think about this story

Thank you :)