For you.

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2012, age: 7

 

Kwon Yuri's POV

 

I woke up as early as I can, cause I don't wanna be late. I've transferred to a new school and it is where my mother graduated middle school. It's 1st day, my grandmother is already awake and she had already cooked me breakfast. 

 

 

I sat on my chair and ate the food in front of me. "Yuri, prepare your lunch. Okay?" My grandmother said and I nodded. "After eating, take a bath. Fast." "Yes, grandma." 

 

 

As my grandmother said "After eating, take a bath. Fast.", I took a bath, fast. I'm just excited to see my new classmates! So I guess, I'll just see you later! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I came with my mother to school and we are already in front of my classroom. Well, it's kind of embarrassing. Because even though I work up early, I'm still late (I'm kinda known for coming to school late).

 

The class has no chair for me.

 

Our adviser left the room to ask some faculties if they can bring an extra chair. And then she asked me to sit on a monoblock chair. 

 

 

Then when she left, a certain girl stood up and walked to the teacher's table. I have no idea what will she'll be going to do, but I was mesmerised by her beauty. My first thought on her was "She's so beautiful." and I'm not wrong about it. 

 

Then....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She started announcing all of her CRUSHES.

 

 

"Since I have TOO MANY crushes, I'll announce them to all of you."

 

 

"Don't tell me you still have a crush on Kris.." a girl - maybe her friend - suddenly spoke.

 

 

"You're right. My crushes are Kris Wu, Lee Donghae, an--" and she got cutted by the same girl ago.

 

 

"You love that gay??? Kris Wu?? Really??!! Are you serious, Jessica???" so, Jessica was her name.

 

 

"Yes! I know he's gay but he's so handsome 😍😍😍" she said. But I didn't understand anything, I'll still looking at her beautiful face.

 

 

"Ma'am is back!!!" Then everybody went back to their proper chairs. 

 

 

My heart is beating so fast, I want to know more about her..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've been developing friends since they saw the real me. Not the quiet and shy type one, but the funny and cheerful girl. 

 

 

There was once a moment when they caught me staring at Jessica and they asked me why. 

 

 

"Uhhh....b-because..she was so beautiful..so I thought...what would it be like to talk to her.." 

 

 

"Stay away from her," my friend named Hyoyeon said.

 

 

"Why should I?" I asked her.

 

 

"She may look kind by her beauty but the truth is, she the other way around."

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

 

 

"I'll make it simpler, on the outside she looks beautiful and kind but on the inside she's bad and she wants everything all to herself. Sometimes I really hate her."

 

 

"Why would they hate her? Maybe she's more than that..." I thought.

 

 

But I have no choice, I still want to have friends so I followed the wrong way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to avoid her as long as I can, and it's true. What they've said about her, it's true. But inside, I really want to stop this.

 

 

 

And I met this new girl, Im Yoona.

 

 

There was one time that I have to pick up the stick on a big hole, and I can't get out.

 

 

I grabbed her hand and she helped me get out. I was blushing at that time.😳  

 

 

And also there was this time​ where our teacher asks us to wear green shirts or dresses. But since I am just poor, my mom just bought me a yellow-green shirt.

 

 

"I'm very sorry Yuri, I can't find any green shirt."

 

 

"It's okay mom, as long as it has green in it."

--------------

And it was picture taking, I can't believe Yoona did this:

 

 

"Ugh! Ma'am told us to wear green shirt, not YELLOW-GREEN shirt." She emphasised the YELLOW-GREEN word.

 

 

"One of them wears YELLOW-GREEN."

 

 

I already know that she means that it was me. 'Cause I'm the only one who wore yellow-green at that time and it hurts​ me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2013, age: 8

 

 

Theres nothing much that happened between me and Jessica this year.

 

 

It was just when ...

 

 

Jessica has a crush on Donghae, I don't know why.

 

 

Donghae is our señior, We are Grade 3 while he is Grade 5. I don't call him “oppa” or anything, he always annoys me. I think when he grows up, he's a player or should we call him a PLAYBOY. Calling him “DongPOOP” makes me satisfied.

 

 

He always comes to our classroom when it's lunchtime and asks if he can see Jessica.

 

 

It was a lot to take! Until I finally let it out.

 

 

"Ummm, excuse me?" It's DongPOOP.

 

"What are doing here?" I asked him coldly.

 

"Where's Jessica?" He says while looking around the room.

 

"She's not here and she doesn't want to see you." 

 

"Ohh really? Or is it you who doesn't want to see me?" Keep it down, Yuri.

 

"Go away." I said as I clutch my fists.

 

He just stared at me. Argh!

 

"I said, GO AWAY!" I pushed him hard enough for him to fall on the floor.

 

He balled his fists and gets up quick while trying to kick and punch me, since he's a member of the martial arts club. But his moves are nothing from my punches.

 

I blocked his punches and when I was about about to punch him, Jessica came.

 

"Yuri!" She shouted my name. And,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slapped me, in my left cheek.

 

"What do you think doing?????!!!!"

 

"She told me that you don't want to see me." DongPOOP speaks.

 

"We're not even close! I don't even know you!" It hurts..

 

"C'mon Donghae-oppa, don't mind her. Let's go back to your classroom." She walks away as she grabs DongPOOP's hand to support him to his classroom.

 

 

I can't believe this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Recognition

 

When I was at the entrance, I tried to find my classmates but I can't​. Then, I felt someone hugging me. It was Jessica.

 

 

I want this feeling to last, but she let go when I was supposed to hug her back.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry for what I did last time."

 

 

I can't believe this, there's a goddess infont of me. Ever since then, when Jessica has make-up on, I know she would be always gorgeous.

 

"I-I-It's o-kay." Oh no! I stuttered!

 

She giggled

 

While I blush madly.

 

 

"C'mon, I show you where we'll sit." Then she dragged me where out seat was.

 

 

Her hands, so soft.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2014, age: 9

 

This was the year we will get to know each other more.

 

 

Our advise decided to change the seat for next grading. And guess what, Jessica is sitting beside me! 😍😍😍

 

 

​​​​​​I went behind my bag, pretending that I'm getting something, and silently shouted "Yes!" Cause this is the time where I will get to know her​ more.

 

 

When she finally sits beside me, I spoke first.

 

"Hi."

 

"Hello."

 

Then we flashed smiles to each other.

 

 

 

It started with "Hi"s and "Hello"s until I asked something personal.

 

 

I wasn't listening to the discussion at that time and kept asking her questions. 

 

 

Our teacher noticed us and on the next day after, our advise puts Jessica on another seat in front, away from me.

 

 

She packs her things - like she was going overseas or something - and bid me goodbye.

 

 

"Goodbye." She says in a low tone.

 

 

I just nodded. I hate goodbyes and it's not like she will not see me forever.

 

 

 

We grew fond of each other and our string that ties us becomes more thick and tighter, making it durable for years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was practice, for the recognition. Our Recognition.

 

 

Since we're not going to see each other again for a year, I MADE HER A LETTER​ expressing how I feel when I'm with her.

 

 

Unfortunately, I didn't confess on that letter.

 

 

I can't remember what it says, but it made me nervous. What will she feel about​ it?

 

 

So I ran as fast as I could to our classroom. And drank ALL of my water until nothing is left.

 

 

 

When my nervousness is gone, I was about to go out of the room. When Jessica popped out, which startled me a little. 

 

 

"Did you made this for me?"

 

 

I looked at the card she's holding and​ then to her.

 

 

"I-I-I .... I.." I tried to speak but no words or phrases come out from my mouth.

 

 

She hugged me suddenly.

 

"You don't need to say it, 'cause your face tells me how nervous you are. It was written all over your face. Thank you. I thank the lord for giving me such a good friend." 

 

 

I didn't say anything and just hugged her​ back. Actually, I'm slightly hurt that she only considers me as a friend 😥😥😢😢

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah 2015, age: 10

 

 

It was when she was reviewing for our upcoming quiz.

 

 

"Yuri."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Stop.Staring.At me." She emphasised each word.

 

 

"Why can't I?"

 

"I ... I c-can't focus!"

 

"But you look so pretty when your reading~"

 

 

She puts her book down.

 

 

"Why wouldn't you read too? Rather than staring at me like that. It's creepy, and wierd."

 

"Why don't you just admit that you like me staring at you like this~?"

 

 

she blushes.

 

 

"And why are you SO worried about my grades, huh?"

 

"Listen to me Kwon Yuri," I gulped, she calls me with my full name.

 

"I'm your 3rd mother in this school. You understand?" Huh? 3rd mother? I frowned.

 

"How can you be my 3rd mother?" I asked.

 

"Your 1st mother was the one you see at your house. The 2nd one was our adviser. And the 3rd one was me. So I worry about your grades! Pabo!" She likes to call me pabo sometimes.

 

 

"Jessica​?"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Can I ... tell you some..things, that I can only tell you?"

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

"First of all, I'm weak. When I hear ... the name, "Jessica"" I can feel that she's blushing but she tries to hide it from me. I don't know why (don't be shy~ Sicababy~)

 

"Wh-Why?"

 

"I, honestly don't know. But my legs feel numb when I hear that name. A certain girl flashes in my mind."

 

"O-Okay, what else?" "I hope I'm the girl who flashes in her mind 😳" Jessica says in her thoughts.

 

"Second of all, ... Do you think it's wrong to fall in love-" Jessica thought I'm finished, so she answered the question immediately.

 

"Of course not, If you love the person, fight for it."

 

"With, ... the same gender?" I hesitately asks.

 

"I ... I was shocked." She lowers her head and looks at me again. "It's my first time hearing such question like that. And ... it's not wrong to​ fall in love. Love has no age or even gender. So I don't think it's wrong to fall in love with the same gender. Like what I said earlier, if you love the the person,"

 

"Fight for it." I continued "Okay then, now I understand."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter