Good Old Mornings

Crazy, Beautiful Life

When she walked out of her bedroom into the kitchen at seven in the morning, dressed in only a plain white cotton oversize sweater, Kim Hyoyeon did not expect three things:

First thing being a person cooking what looked and smelled like pancakes and eggs, because Kwon Yuri could not cook for .

Second, said person being a male, dressed in washed out blue jeans and nothing else; a very pleasing sight as she took in the muscles that lined his back and as her eyes went lower, she took in the way his jeans hugged his thighs and leaving nothing to her imagination.

Thirdy, said male turning and she realizing she was just checking out Jeon Jungkook, a boy she deemed her third youngest brother.

"Good morning, noona." He smiles, bunny teeth hard to miss.

"Morning Kookie, where is your shirt?" She questions as she pulls out one of the black wooden stools that surrounded the plain white island and slides into it, right across from her shirtless little brother.

He answers her question with one of his own. "Where are your pants noona."

"This is my apartment," Is her answer as he slides her a plate of a pancakes and eggs and walks around the island, taking the seat next to her.

"Nice legs by the way," He hands her a fork, she wasn't aware of him holding. Grabbing it, she shoots him a  glare.

"You have to stop hanging out with Taehyung. He is corrupting you."

"Its the other way around." Comes said males voice and before she can turn around or make a comment, the boy is already grabbing her fork and digs into the pancakes and eggs.

"Those aren't for you." Jungkook voice is calm as he shoots his so-called best friend a glare over Hyoyeon's shoulders.

"Is alright Kookie, let the prince pig out." At that she stands up and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, unaware of Jungkook's eyes following her every movement until she disappears back to her room

Taehyung smirks as he grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, "You are so whipped and my noona is so dense."

"I am going to kill you," Jungkook satnds up and slowly strides towards the older male, who noticing the possile danger,rapidly steps backwards and that begins a chase around the kitchen.

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU BOTH HAVE FIVE SECONDS BEFORE I COME OUT AND ANNIHILATE YOU BOTH." Comes a very loud and very angry males voice, stopping both boys in their track before they slowly setting down in a seat, on opposite sides.

"I forgot Seokjin hyung was here." Taehyung is the first to speak, but is ignore as Jungkook glares at him with a muderous look b around the borders of his already dark eyes, all because the older male ruined his special breakfast for the one girl he has been pining after for almost four years.

Kim Taehyung was definitely dead and the only possible culprit would be Jeon Jungkook



 

Meanwhile, in the the room where the voice had came from slept - well one of them- Kim Seokjin and Kwon Yuri, the later covered almost entirely by the teal comforter.

Seokjin being a light sleeper could not fall back asleep after being rudely awoken by the two misfits running around outside Yuri's bedroom. Seeing that he could not fall asleep, he chose to watch his girlfriend instead, smiling at the top of her head which peaked out from under the comforter.

"Staring is creepy if you didn't know." Comes her voice, dripping with tiredness as she pulls the comforter away from her head.

"I am aware but I still do it anyway." He cups her cheeks before capturing her lips in a soft and not so innocent kiss, not all minding morning breath.

When they break apart, the first thing he notices are her eyes, which are now dark a huge contrast to its usual dark brown. Before he can pull her closer, knowing full well what that meant, his phone chimes signaling a new message.

"Ignore it." She pleads

He ignores her, grabs his phone to see the name  Seo Joohyun. "It's Joohyun. They need me in."

Before she can respond, he is up and looking for his dress pants which he lets himself into once he finds it under Yuri's bed.

"Dinner?" He grabs his shirt from the bed and puts it on.

"Flying to Japan tonight." She sits up, holding the blanket to her chest and he is very tempted to be a rebel at this moment. Instead of doing that, he pecks her lips and her hand before slipping into his dress shoes and disappearing out of the room and into the living room.

"Hyung, the walls are very thin. Please keep it down next time." Are the words he hears slip out of Taehyung's mouth before the apartment door shuts behind him.

Oh, he was definitely going to kill his younger brother.



 

"Let me get this straight, you were checking out Jungkook who you deemed your third youngest brother?" A brunette spoke into her phone as she walks through walks into an elevator, trying and failing to hold in her laughter.

"Not funny, unnie."

"I am not laughing though."

"Yeah sure and it's not my fault he is all grown up."

"So disown him. That way you won't feel bad about checking him out and maybe ki-." She stops short at the appearance of the boy with the mint green hair striding towards her. "Babe, how does dinner tonight sound."

"Gummy smile is there isn't he?" Now it's Hyoyeon's turn to be amuse.

The only reason Jung Sooyeon calls her babe is to give gummy smile the mindset that she was taken.

Taken by the girl she was fooling around with.

"Morning noona, " Mint hair greets as though they were the best of friends, as his hands settles around her waist.

"Are you drunk? Move your arm before I cut it off."

He laughs, but does not remove his arm from its favorite place.

"Seems like that's not the only thing you want to cut off."

"You're gross."

"I could have been talking about my legs and also good morning Hyo."

"I am not talking to Hyoyeon." She says just as the said person says, "Good morning chingu and goodbye Jess."

The line goes dead and Jessica has no other choice as she shakes his hands off and walks into the elevator, staying as far away as possible from Min Yoongi who follows.

He presses the number seven and nine as the doors closes before them.

"Good morning by the way."

"It was a good morning until you appeared."

He grins, and says, "I don't live to please unless it involves you." and Jessica wishes the ground would swallow her up because she could not stand being near him.

She should have known not to involve herself with a boy who was two years younger and too in love with her, only to have his heart shatter but still refusing to let go of her.

She should have listen to head, because now she had to face the music and the awkward elevators rides every morning.

Just another reason to hate mornings.