Part 2

A bad beginning

You came home only to find yourself tired and thinking about what had happened later at that club.You got your clothes off ,took a shower ,put your pjs and got in bad and feel asleep immediately.

1 week had passed and life had continued like normally.You still haven't heard a thing about him,not a message nor a call,nothing, you wait but also doubt he will call.

Its the weekend, a perfect sunny sunday.Your phone rings and a massage appears on your home.Unknown Number it says,you think who it is and start reading the message.

Unknown Number:

Hi sweetie ~

How have you been doing? I'd like if the two of us hang out.Come at /place name\ and meet me there at 7:30 pm.No absence ok!  

After you read it you were suprised he hadn't forgotten you.Of course you would meet him, since you were single and this man was something else you hadn't seen before.You would make sure to be well dressed and put on your fav lipstick and parfume.

The time has now come and it would be almost 7:30 and you arrive at the restaurant.You look at it and it seemed pretty fancy and expensive.You thought if this was the right place or if you had mistaken it.You enter inside and wow,the place was really amazing, something you had never seen before.As you make your way inside you notice someone calling and waving at you.Its guy which seems familiar,you go up to him and sit down.

"Ah you came,finally.You are so pretty, you are shining today."

"Ah,thank you! So you are the one who messaged me?"

"Yes,its me.What you dont remember me?"

"Ah well that night it was dark.Now that i see you,you are so handsome, very good looking.  I see why girls would fall for you."

"Yeah,thanks.So lets look at the menu and choose what to eat."

You look down and look at all the different choices, but then you start staring at him.You think omg he is really handsome,you couldn't keep your eyes away from him,until he catches you staring at him and then you immediately look down.

"Haha,are you looking at me,I know iam really good looking.Be careful not to fall for me."He laughs.

"Aha,yeah you wish,i dont fall that easly for someone."

Later after you ordered your food comes and you two start eating, enjoying the food and talking about your interests and hobbies.

It now 9:00 pm and dinner has finished.He pays for the food and you two make your way out of the restaurant.As soon as you go out he grabs you and proceeds to kiss you.But you push him away.You go through the scales but he catches you for the second time and this time he ain't letting go.

"Where do you think you going,he?" -he says 

He then gives you a deep french kiss for almost 30 seconds.He then lets go and air comes from both your mouths in the dark cold night.Both of your faces were red.

"Now why dont we  continue this in my house?"

"Eh,so soon.Iam not that easy you now.Do this with someone else,iam going. "

He catches your hand and says" Ya,do you think i do this with everyone.I really like you and iam interested in you.I wouldn't do this if iam not interested in the person.A kiss is a kiss,but is another thing."

He says that which lets you know that he is a   and has never done it before.You thought he would had experience.Wish makes you shy and  blush again.

"Ya why you blushing, are you like that too?"

You embarrassed say"ah,yeh."

"See we are the same." He then hugs you. "Now lets go home"

You nod your head im agreement.He then proceeds to his car.He takes out the key and pushes the button to open it.You see his car was a really expensive, it was the lamborghini new sport car.You were amazed and thought he must be really rich.

You both enter the car.After 15 min you have arrived to his house.It was a nice apartment in the center of Korea.His apartment was on the 9th floor.You go to the elevator and enter.He grabs your hand and holds it tight.

"You are so so pretty tonight.I cant wait to devour you,my little kitty." 

You dont say anything but just blush by the thought of it.The thinking he must be really good at it.