I'm Gonna Be

Twice in Zootopia!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My daughter, Nayeon Hopps, just performed her little drama musical about Zootopia. She really loves to sing, so I worry the drama will affect her dream. She is also kinda a rebel. I mean, she just punched a Mr. Foxy's son yesterday! It was so naughty of her. She said that she was trying to save her friends from bullying. Nayeon has a good heart, but still, it's like a little bunny fought a freakin' fox! I just hope his parents don't come to us......

"Mom, I know what I'm going to be when I'm older!" Nayeon says excitingly. We are in a way home.

"Really? What is it, dear?"

"I'M GONNA BE A STAR!!!"

My husband laughs so hard to hear that. "What do you mean...?"

"I wanna be a celebrity. A super star!"

I elbow him. "That's a good dream!" I say again,"You are so ambitous."

"Too ambitious...." His father whispers again while driving. I elbow him harder this time.

"You know, Nayeon, being a star is not that 'fun'. I'm not saying that it's bad. But mom thinks it will be the best if you become a farmer. Just like your parents!"

"Ah, boring~ You are not fun, mom!" She rejects my idea right away. "I want an adventure. I want to go to Zootopia!"

"Well, it's not a safe city, but if you want it we can go to there for a vacation one day."

"Really??!" Nayeon sounds so excited. "Yeah yeah yeaaaaah!!!" Nayeon opens the window and gets her head out of the car.

"Omo be careful!"

Nayeon doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter