September 1st, 2017

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 1st, 2017, 04.00 P.M., music room

 

So... 

 

Hey? How are you?

 

Okay this is stupid lol

 

I’ve been too busy that I had no time to write anything in my diary at all :(

 

And this is already the first day of september

 

Which means the prom night is only 19 days away......

 

So.... as I told you before, I’ve decided (forced) to perform, and I’ve been doing practices with the B1F4 kids.

 

B1F4 is hella lucky they have Bae Jinyoung, because seriously, not only that kid is the most normal out of all of them, he’s also an idol trainee, so he knows “a bit” of how to sing (he said lol. You should really see his cover of BTS’ Spring Day. This kid has potential asdfghjkl)

 

Well, I know that Haknyeon is a dancer, and Jihoon was a child actor back then, but like, none of them is a singer.

 

But well, as we all know, my main problem isn’t singing. It’s being too shy.

 

And like I said before, B1F4 is lucky they have Bae Jinyoung, because it turns out, he’s just like me. Or he was.

 

I love his story about him when he first performed in front of people. He did a cover dance of EXO’s growl, and he was staring at the ground the whole time, afraid of the people’s stares (OMG THIS SOUNDS SO ME ASDFGHJKL), but then he realized that he shouldn’t let his shyness stop him from enjoying the things he love.

 

He even gave me tips on how to perform in front of the crowds:

 

“Just think of them as pumpkins. Some cute Jack-O-Lantern pumpkins” he’d stop for a while, and laugh. “Okay, maybe I’m the only one who thinks jack-o-lanterns are cute, but well... unless you have big phobia of pumpkins, just imagine them as pumpkins. That made me feel a lot better”

 

Now I get why Heechul can’t decide which one of the 5 of them to date

 

OKAY, SORRY YESUNG, BUT EVEN THOUGH MY HEART IS ONLY FOR YOU, AS A NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL, I STILL WENT A BIT CRAZY WHEN HE GAVE ME THAT TIP, WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.

 

WHICH I HAVE TO ADMIT IS INDEED VERY HANDSOME. He have this cute small face and his features seems like a mixture of EXO’s Sehun and actor Joowon/Kang Dongwon/Jung Junyeong (well... you know what I mean, right? that type of face).

 

Anyway, I just went a bit crazy. Just a bit.

 

Because my maximum level of crazy is only for Yesung^_^

 

Omg if Yesung reads this entry, will he think of me as a cheater??? Asdfghjkl sorry, Yesung, my heart is only for you >_<

 

OKAY FOCUS.

 

Anyway, that isn’t why I wrote this entry.

 

I’m writing this because I really need a place to tell how I feel right now, and all my friends is a boy. Doubt they’ll understand.

 

Because sometimes a girl just need that girl best friend who listens to you, taking your side, and crying with you, right?.

 

Not that guy best friend who probably loves pigs more than you and laughs at your sufferings^_^

 

Okay, don’t get me wrong, Haknyeon is a nice best friend and he cares for me, but he just doesn’t show it in a way a girl best friend does.

 

“Only me gets to talk bad about Kim Ryeowook”-Joo Haknyeon, a jerk to me since birth^_^

 

And there’s just no way I can talk to Yesung about... himself.

 

So, This is about what happened earlier today.

 

So we were on our way to our shared class, music class.

 

By “we”, I mean me and Yesung and the B1F4 kids—minus Kuanlin and Seonho because they’re our juniors.

 

Yup, they’re also in the same music class.

 

This sight really asks for misunderstanding, right? I can see why Heechul’s friends see it as I’m flirting with all of her ex-es, because well... if I was her, I’d probably think the same.

 

And not to mention Heechul knows I like her boyfriend. Which btw, is already her ex-boyfriend now.

 

Besides, we doesn’t even know what Heechul told all of her friends. From the way they talked about me, she probably said that I’m some kind of a snake in an innocent girl clothing.

 

Like, some sort of Regina George in a sheep clothing.

 

So, we were on our way to the music room, laughing and throwing stupid jokes at each other like we usually did, when we stopped by my locker to get some stuffs I left there.

 

Oh. Have I told you that my locker is located right next to one of Heechul’s friends?. Not her ‘BFF’ Tiffany and Leeteuk, but one of her friends from the cool kids, Choi Sulli?.

 

Yes. That girl who is hella pretty but looks like she could pass as Kuanlin’s older sister.

 

I’m wondering if they are somehow related.........

 

OKAY. FOCUS.

 

So, Sulli and her best friend, Krystal Jung—who is Jessica Jung—our senior. Heechul’s rolemodel. Previous cheer captain before Heechul—‘s sister. was there, in front of my locker, gossiping.

 

And that’s when Krystal started eyeing me from head to toe and said to Sulli “seriously, I wonder what did she gave to Heechul’s ex?” She asks to Sulli. “She’s not that pretty, not even y—which means, I doubt she gave them ‘pleasure’”

 

Well... yes. I know that’s rude. Even I accidentally dropped my books when she said that.

 

But like I said before, it’s understandable, okay? There’s no need to make a big fuss of it. Krystal’s known as a nice girl, unlike her sister, and so does Sulli. Both of them never really joined the other popular kids’ “daily dose of torturing dorks” activity, just like the B1F4 kids.

 

The B1F4 kids were sort of annoyed, hearing her said that, but they know that there’s no use to make a big fuss—especially with a girl, over this ‘simple matter’, so all they can do is try to comfort me—minus Haknyeon tho. Jihoon even said “just ignore her, she’s most likely brainwashed by Heechul”

 

But remember when I said, Haknyeon thinks nobody gets to mess with me other than him?.

 

He rolled his eyes at Krystal and said. “Stfu, Krystal. You don’t know her” he stopped for a while as he eyed her head to toe—just like she did to me before. “Even though I doubt that you know Heechul 100% either”

 

Krystal sighed. “Haknyeon, you’re a nice kid and all but everybody knows you’re still bitter with the fact that Heechul dumped you because of your craziness for pigs”

 

Sulli—who seems like she doesn’t want to be in this situation just pats Krystal’s shoulder. “Krys, we should really head to our next class—“

 

“You know nothing about me, Krystal” Haknyeon said. “And like I said be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter