August 14. 2017

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

August 14, 1.30 PM, at the school’s clinic

 

I SWEAR, KIM HEECHUL IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME.

 

This morning, when I arrived at school, I go straight to my locker—which fyi, is just across from Haknyeon’s because our lockers are listed by class.

 

Haknyeon and his friends were hanging out in front of his lockers, his friends were saying something at him while he just rolled his eyes lazily at them. They were holding a paper.

 

I was just going to ignore them, when one of his friends, a pretty boy with pretty eyes, one of the most popular guy at our school, Park Jihoon noticed me. “Hey! You’re Haknyeon’s girlfriend”

 

“Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you guys that we’re not dating?” Haknyeon said frustratedly.

 

Jihoon ignored him and went to Ryeowook. He offers her a handshake. “Hey, I’m Haknyeon’s best friend, Park Jihoon. Nice to meet you”

 

“Oh... hey Jihoon” I said awkwardly as I shakes his hand. “But me and Haknyeon are not—“

 

“We saw this plastered all over the school this morning” another one of Haknyeon’s friends, a guy who looks like he came out of a manhwa—Bae Jinyoung. Another one of the cool kids—said as he shows me the piece of paper he’s holding. “I’m Bae Jinyoung by the way”

 

I really don’t get why do these cool kids feels the need to introduce themselves, like, I know their names already? Most of my girl classmates are always gushing about them.

 

I took the paper from him. It was a print out of the picture of me and Haknyeon. “What the—“

 

And that’s when an unbelievably friendly voice came behind me. “Oh, hey Ryeowook!”

 

I turn around only to see queen b-atch, smiling extra friendly towards me. “Congratulations” she said. “And I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you and Yesung-ie yesterday... if only I knew you were dating Haknyeon”

 

I sighed. “Heechul, did you do this?” I asked as I showed her the picture.

 

Heechul nods, still smiling. “Oh, yes I did!” She said excitedly. “I felt so sorry after I found out that you were dating Haknyeon... I mean, I must’ve stirred up some misunderstandings between the two of you, so I decided to print out that picture and spread it so more people to know that you guys are dating!” She said happily, she snatches the picture away from me. “Besides, don’t you guys looks adorable here? Totally couple goals”

 

I glared at Haknyeon and mouthed “say something!”

 

“What am I supposed to say?!” He mouthed back at me.

 

I laughed awkwardly. “Okay, Heechul that’s very nice of you, but—“

 

That’s exactly when Yesung has to show up. “Hey Wookie, why you didn’t reply to my message yesterday?” He asks.

 

Heechul turns towards him. “What did you say?”

 

Yesung laughs—a laugh that usually made me swoon, but I just wants to asdfghjkl. “I just congratulated her and said that we can go to a double date later”

 

Kim Yesung, handsome 100%, kindhearted 100%, sensitivity 0%.

 

“Oh, that’s actually a perfect idea!” Heechul said. “Let’s go on a double date this saturday!”

 

“Uh, I’m kinda busy this saturday, so—“

 

“I have dance practice this sunday—“

 

Me and Haknyeon said in unison—unfortunately.

 

“I thought your dance practice is on sundays?” Another one of Haknyeon’s friends, Yoo Seonho asked.

 

Kid, thank you so much for your ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter