Fin.

Thinks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon thinks, thinks that word ‘love’ is useless. What’s love for? To make others feel jealous and something in their stomach stirred annoyingly?

Word ‘Love’ is, for her,  just a constant reminder of what she never truly experience.

 

Love.

 

What is love exactly? A sensation? A feeling? Taeyeon has no idea of what it is.

 

One day, when she thought she found something that really fit the word ‘love’, that something was yanked from her rather harshly, leaving her in a dazed for long time.

 

So she tried. She tried to search for that one thing again. Thing that she experience whenever she met those eyes. Those brown eyes that stare deeply into hers, make her feel something stirred inside of her stomach, unusual.

 

When she tried to come to that bar again to search into the pool of heat mass on the dance floor, she found out that she feel nasty feeling. The owner of the said brown captivating eyes was kissing someone else. But that eyes, eyes that she started to resent, were looking into hers as challenged her whether she could do something about it or not.

 

So Taeyeon scoffed. Well, she thought, she didn’t need to care, to give any thought about it. So she left after grabbing a bottle of cold beer.

 

That night, she strolled the cold riverbank, inhaling the night's scent.

 

A voice called her, surprised her. That brown-eyed girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter